Water is one primary resource on which humanity and all living organisms depend for survival. And this is the reason why when any scientist from earth tries to find life on any other planet, they search for water first, the proof of life and the foundation of life. And this is why water is celebrated every year on World Water Day. So here is the best collection of World Water Day Quotes, Wishes, and Messages so that you can share these with all the people you know to spread the word about the day and its importance.
World Water Day is celebrated every year on the 22nd of March since 1993 to spread awareness about the importance of freshwater, its scarcity, its unavailability to more than 2 billion people, and the need to do something right at this hour to mitigate the water crisis that has been shadowing upon the world since decades.
We cannot emphasize enough on the fact that without water, no life on earth will survive for more than a few days. So let us do our bit to minimize the crisis by using water thoughtfully and also by sharing these World Water Day Quotes, Wishes, and Messages:
Save the water, Don’t waste it.
World Water Day Quotes
1. “Water is life’s matter and matrix, mother, and medium. There is no life without water.”
2. “When the well’s dry, we know the worth of water.” – Benjamin Franklin
3. “All the water that will ever be is, right now.” – National Geographic
4. “The earth, the air, the land, and the water are not an inheritance from our forefathers but on loan from our children. So we have to handover to them at least as it was handed over to us.” – Gandhi
5. “This life is like a swimming pool. You dive into the water, but you can’t see how deep it is.”– Dennis Rodman
6. “Drink Pure Water. Stay Healthy.”
7. “There is No Small Pleasure in Pure Water.” – Ovid
8. “Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it.” – Lao Tzu
9. “Many a calm river begins as a turbulent waterfall, yet none hurtles and foams all the way to the sea.” – Mikhail Lermontov
10. “A drop of water, if it could write out its own history, would explain the universe to us.” – Lucy Larcom
11. “Where the waters do agree, it is quite wonderful the relief they give.” – Jane Austen
12. “The fall of dropping water wears away the Stone.” – Lucretius
13. “You swam in a river of chance and coincidence. You clung to the happiest accidents—the rest you let float by.” – David Wroblewski
14. “They both listened silently to the water, which to them was not just water, but the voice of life, the voice of Being, the voice of perpetual Becoming.” – Hermann Hesse
15. “A lake carries you into recesses of feeling otherwise impenetrable.” – William Wordsworth
16. “In rivers, the water that you touch is the last of what has passed and the first of that which comes; so with present time.” – Leonardo da Vinci
17. “When the well’s dry, we know the worth of water.” – Benjamin Franklin
18. “Water is sufficient…the spirit moves over water.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
19. “When life places stones in your path, be the water. A persistent drop of water will wear away even the hardest stone.” – Autumn Morning Star
20. “It is life, I think, to watch the water. A man can learn so many things.” – Nicholas Sparks
21. “Human nature is like water. It takes the shape of its container.” – Wallace Stevens
Save Water Quotes
22. “Don’t flush our planet’s most valuable resource.”
23. “Don’t let the water run when you brush your teeth.”
24. “Don’t let the water run in the sink, our life’s on the brink.”
25. “Clean Water Should be a Necessity.”
26. “No matter, how much rich you are, you can’t live without water.”
27. “Water is the one substance from which the earth can conceal nothing, it sucks out its innermost secrets and brings them to our very lips.”
28. “No Water. No Life. No Blue. No Green.” – Sylvia Earle
29. “Water is Life. Don’t Waste It.”
30. “If there is No water There Is No Life.”
31. “The fall of dropping water wears away the Stone.”
32. “A river is more than an amenity; it is a treasure.”
33. “How many drops make up an ocean? Conserve water; every drop counts.”
34. “Save water Drink beer.”
35. “Life depends on water, but the reservoir depends on you.”
36. “Thousands have lived without love, not one without water.” – H. Auden
37. “Water Links us to Our Neighbour In a Way more Profound and Complex than any Other.”
38. “Water is life’s matter, matrix, and medium. There is no life without water. Save now to Secure Future”
39. “It’s a strange world of language in which skating on thin ice can get you into hot water.”
40. “Make Every Drop of Water Count.”
41. “Save water; it will save you later.”
42. “In this world, there is nothing more submissive and weak than water. Because attacking that which is hard and strong nothing can surpass it.”
43. “Save water, shower with a friend.”
44. “If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water.”
45. “You see through love, and that deludes your sight, As what is straight seems crooked through the water.”
46. “Water is where life comes from.”
47. “Don’t be a leak in the pipeline; Prevent water loss.”
48. “If you gave me several million years, there would be nothing that did not grow in beauty if it were surrounded by water.”
49. “Whatever may be the occupation Wate preservation is our obligation.”
50. “Don’t make nature cry, keep your water clean.”
Motivational Quotes on Save Water
51. “Water is life so don’t hit and waste your life.”
52. “Save water for your daughter.”
53. “If You Conserve Water, It Means You Conserve Life.”
54. “Maybe A little water is a sea to an ant. Learn the Importance”
55. “Store water for Dry days.”
56. “We forget that the water cycle and It will ignore our life cycle.”
57. “Life on earth would not exist without liquid water.”
58. “We need your helping hand, to save water, sky, and land.”
Slogans on Saving Water
59. Conserving water is conserving life.
60. Save water secure the future!
61. Save water and save the life on the earth
62. Save water today, use water tomorrow.
63. WATER– a priceless treasure, Save it with pleasure.
64. You can live without love but not without water.
65. Don’t let the water run when you brush your teeth.
66. You can’t live without water.
67. Water is precious, Conserve when you do dishes.
68. Water makes the world go around.
69. Save The Drop.
Inspirational World Water Day Quotes
70. “Filthy water cannot be washed.” –West African Proverb
71. “It’s a strange world of language in which skating on thin ice can get you into hot water.” – Franklin P. Jones
72. “A river is more than an amenity, it is a treasure.” – Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes
73. “I love the sounds and the power of pounding water, whether it is the waves or a waterfall.” – Mike May
74. “Until justice rolls down like water and righteousness like a mighty stream.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
75. “Life is like the ocean, it goes up and down.”– Vanessa Paradis
76. “Water is sacred to all Human Beings. If you do not have water, you cannot have life. I always remember to honor and pour the water because it is traditional.” – Autumn Morning Star
77. “Water is the mother of the vine, the nurse and fountain of fecundity, the adorner, and refresher of the world.” – Charles Mackay
78. “When the water is calm, take as much distance as possible with your boat!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
79. “You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.” – Rabindranath Tagore
80. “A river cuts through rock not because of its power but because of its persistence.”– Jim Watkins
81. “In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans; in one aspect of you are found all the aspects of existence.” – Kahlil Gibran
82. “Water is the most perfect traveler because when it travels it becomes the path itself!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
83. “Life in us is like the water in a river.” – Henry David Thoreau
84. “Always be like a water Float in the times of pain or dance like waves along with the wind which touches its surface.”– Santosh Kalwar
85. “Life is like the ocean, it goes up and down.” – Vanessa Paradis
86. “Water is sacred to all Human Beings. If you do not have water, you cannot have life. I always remember to honor and pour the water because it is traditional.” – Autumn Morning Star
87. “Do not feel sad for your tears as rocks never regret the waterfalls” – Munia Khan
88. “Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle.” – Crystal Middlemas
89. “Run wild and free like a waterfall” – Anamika Mishra
World Water Day Wishes Images
Water is life and every drop of it counts. So save as much as possible and wherever and whenever you can. Repair your leaking taps, use buckets instead of showers, reuse, and turn off the tap when not in use and things like that. Let us make our efforts count by making them a habit.
More Related Quotes:
- Save Water Slogans To Spread The Message Of Water Conservation
- World Forest Day Quotes, Wishes, And Messages
- Nature Quotes To Inspire Your Next Outdoor Adventure
- Mountain Quotes For The Adventurer In You
- Plant, Garden, And Tree Quotes For The Plant Parent In You
We hope you like these collections of World Water Day Quotes, Wishes, and Messages. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
Please Do Follow Us: