Although food is a kind of resource that we can produce infinitely, but we humans are somehow managing to have a scarcity of that too. Why? Because we love to throw big parties and then throw away the remaining food too, we love to go to restaurants and never get the leftovers packed because that is somehow shameful (and I will never understand how and why, because you just paid a huge amount for that) and we love to throw away the leftovers at home where we have double door refrigerators to conserve the food and eat later. But no, we will eat unhealthy, deep-fried, stale street food over and over but home-cooked leftovers are somehow not good for the health. It is time that we stop taking our food for granted and start being responsible human being. In this direction, we celebrate World Food Day every year that aims at eradicating hunger and striving across the globe. And we have brought World Food Day Wishes, Quotes, and Messages, send them to raise awareness on food security and play your part in the cause.
World Food Day is celebrated every year on the 16th of October since 1979 to commemorate the establishment of the UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) in 1945. This day is organized to talk about and find solutions of hunger, malnutrition, and problems related to food production and sustainability.
So here we have brought the best World Food Day Wishes, Quotes, and Messages that you can circulate to spread the word about the importance of our responsible take on food:
World Food Day Wishes
- When it’s about good food, you don’t need a silver fork. World Food Day!
- May we be successful in fighting against hunger and ensuring people get safe, clean and affordable food.
- We should always respect the food we get because it is the blessing of God and love from someone who cares for us. Happy World Food Day to you.
- Let us not forget to celebrate FOOD because that is the most important lifeline. – Happy World Food Day!
- May this world food day, you get food and are able to feed the ones who need food.
Food symbolizes love when words fail to define it. Sending you warm wishes on World Food Day. Enjoy food with happiness!
- On this World Food Day, we must promise ourselves to never waste food… as an initiative and contribution to save food for those who are hungry…. Let us make a huge difference with our small actions…. Happy World Food Day!
Blessed souls are those who get to enjoy three meals every day, Let us always thank God for blessing us with food. A very Happy World Food Day to you!
In during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. – Happy World Food Day!
You cannot understand the value of the food until you have stayed hungry. – Happy World Food Day!
We all have been blessed with the opportunity to eat food but we must be responsible enough to not waste food. – Happy World Food Day!
World Food Day Messages
- World Food Day should not be the day you respect food, you eat it every day. So, respect it, save it and feed the people every day.
Blessed are those who get to enjoy three meals every day, let us thank God for blessing us with food. A very Happy World Food Day!
- Celebrate this world food day by feeding the poor and not by partying with the rich. Happy World Food Day!
- Hungry? October 16 is World Food Day!
- Let’s make this world more beautiful by feeding the people and saving the ones dying of hunger. Happy World Food Day!
- Sharing food is the purest form of love and care.
- The food you waste could be somebody’s plate. World Food Day!
- Best people are those who live to eat…. Happy World Food Day.
- Food is my best friend, Happy World Food Day
- Avoid Junk Food and start eating healthy food. Wish you a very World Food Day!
Food that we have in our plate is a result of immense amount of hard work that is put at various stages consume it with utmost respect. Best wishes on World Food Day!
World Food Day Quotes
“The main facts in human life are five: birth, food, sleep, love and death.” – E.M. Forster
“Large, naked, raw carrots are acceptable as food only to those who live in hutches eagerly awaiting Easter.” – Fran Lebowitz
“The only time to eat diet food is while you’re waiting for the steak to cook.” – Julia Child
“Best days are always those when you enjoy the best food on your plate.” – Unknown
“I like food. I like eating. And I don’t want to lose good food.” – Unknown
“If you want to make a friend, go to someone’s house and eat with him… the people who give you their food give you their heart.” – Cesar Chavez
“People who love to eat are always the best people.” – Julia Child
“Food is symbolic of love when words are inadequate.” – Alan D. Wolfelt
- “Food, It’s not only about nutrients and calories. It’s about sharing. It’s about honesty. It’s about identity.” – Unknown
- “We should look for someone to eat and drink with before looking for something to eat and drink.” – Epicurus
- “My weaknesses have always been food and men – in that order.” – Dolly Parton
- “Food is our common ground, a universal experience.” – James Beard
- “There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “Good bread is the most fundamentally satisfying of all foods; good bread with fresh butter, the greatest of feasts!” – James Beard
“There is no sincerer love than the love of food.” – George Bernard Shaw
“I always cook with wine. Sometimes I even add it to the food.” – W.C. Fields
“A human being is primarily a bag for putting food into.” – George Orwell
“We all eat, and it would be a sad waste of an opportunity to eat badly.” – Anna Thomas
World Food Day Slogans
- “Everyone has the right to safe, clean, nutritious, and affordable food.”
- “The richest is the one who has three meals a day.”
- “Save food, save animals and save humans dying of hunger.”
- “Don’t lose food to lose a few pounds.”
- “Food should be a right and not a privilege.”
- “The food in your dustbin could save someone’s life.”
- “Instead of throwing away food, think of the ones dying of hunger.”
- “You don’t need to be poor but just skip a meal to understand the importance of food.”
- “Food may be a source of taste for some and life for others.”
- “Your full plate could be useful if it filled someone else’s stomach too.”
World Food Day Wishes Images
There are people out there who work as laborer for over 12 hours but still have bare minimum food to have a two-time decent meal for their family. There are beggars out there who literally are feeding off the garbage bin. So feed others if you have food more than you need. Just never waste it.
- Food Quotes For People Who Love To Eat
- Healthy Living Quotes for your Healthy Lifestyle
- Motivational Gym Quotes Will Definitely Boost Your Confidence In The Gym
We hope you like these collections of World Food Day Wishes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
Please Do Follow Us: