If you are searching for a collection of World Environment Day Quotes and environment day slogans, you are on the best website on the internet. Stay Calm and read our Collection.
World Environment Day was started by the United Nations General Assembly in 1972 to mark the opening of the Stockholm Conference on the Human Environment. Another resolution on the very same day by the General Assembly led to the creation of the UNEP i.e. United Nations Environment Programme. Every year it is hosted by a different city and commemorated with an international exposition through the week of June 5.
World Environment Day is celebrated on June 5 every year. And the theme for the same is “Ecosystem Restoration”. through which, the United Nations attempts to create and encourage awareness about the protection of the environment.
To mark the occasion of World Environment Day, here are some quotes emphasizing the importance of the environment. So, you can take your pick and send your favorite Environment day Quotes, slogans, posters, and themes to your family and friends to inspire them to care for the environment to have a better tomorrow.
- World Environment Day Wishes, Messages, and Images
- Nature Quotes To Inspire Your Next Outdoor Adventure
- Mountain Quotes for the Adventurer in You
World Environment Day Quotes
- “The environment is where we all meet; where we all have a mutual interest; it is the one thing all of us share.” – Lady Bird Johnson
- “Water is H2O, hydrogen two parts, oxygen one, but there is also a third thing, that makes it water and nobody knows what that is.”- D.H. Lawrence
- “When a man says to me, “I have the intensest love of nature,” at once I know that he has none.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “When one tug at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.” – John Muir
- “Conservation is a state of harmony between men and land.” – Aldo Leopold
- “There must be a reason why some people can afford to live well. They must have worked for it. I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use.”- Mother Teresa
- “What is the use of a house if you don’t have a decent planet to put it on?” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them.” – Albert Einstein
- “Waste not the smallest thing created, for grains of sand make mountains, and atomies infinity.”- E. Knight
- “In all things of nature, there is something of the marvelous.” – Aristotle
- “What is the good of having a nice house without a decent planet to put it on?”- Henry David Thoreau
- “A margin of life is developed by Nature for all living things – including man. All life forms obey Nature’s demands – except man, who has found ways of ignoring them.” -Eugene M. Poirot
- “Pleasure is Nature’s test, her sign of approval. When a man is happy, he is in harmony with himself and his environment.”- Oscar Wilde
- “The greatest threat to our planet is the belief that someone else will save it.” – Robert Swan
- “Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Saving our planet, lifting people out of poverty, advancing economic growth… these are one and the same fight. We must connect the dots between climate change, water scarcity, energy shortages, global health, food security, and women’s empowerment. Solutions to one problem must be solutions for all.” -Ban Ki-moon
- “‘Being green’ is commendable, but I hope that people don’t take too much pride and self-adoration because they shut off the water when they brushed their teeth. The truth of the matter is, conservation alone will do little to save our planet.” – Naveen Jain
- “The only way forward, if we are going to improve the quality of the environment, is to get everybody involved.” – Richard Rogers
- “You will die but the carbon will not; its career does not end with you. It will return to the soil, and there a plant may take it up again in time, sending it once more on a cycle of plant and animal life.” -Jacob Bronowski
- “What we are doing to the forests of the world is but a mirror reflection of what we are doing to ourselves and one another.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “I can find God in nature, in animals, in birds, and the environment”. – Pat Buckley
- “The environment is everything that isn’t me.” – Albert Einstein
- “Birds are indicators of the environment. If they are in trouble, we know we’ll soon be in trouble”. – Roger Tory Peterson
- “A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people.” – Franklin D Roosevelt
- “What is the use of a house if you haven’t got a tolerable planet to put it on?” – Henry David Thoreau
- “By polluting clear water with slime you will never find good drinking water.” -Aeschylus
- “If we’re destroying our trees and destroying our environment and hurting animals and hurting one another and all that stuff, there’s got to be very powerful energy to fight that. I think we need more love in the world. We need more kindness, more compassion, more joy, and more laughter. I definitely want to contribute to that.” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “If a man walks in the woods for love of them half of each day, he is in danger of being regarded as a loafer. But if he spends his days as a speculator, shearing off those woods and making the earth bald before her time, he is deemed an industrious and enterprising citizen.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Climate change is a terrible problem, and it absolutely needs to be solved. It deserves to be a huge priority.” – Bill Gates
- “We’re running the most dangerous experiment in history right now, which is to see how much carbon dioxide the atmosphere… can handle before there is an environmental catastrophe.” -Elon Musk
Slogans On World Environment Day
- Don’t let our future dry up.
- Green city is my dream city.
- Greenery is natural scenery, retain it forever.
- Happy world environment day, do plantation to be free of pollution.
- It’s our world, take care of it.
- Join hands to save the environment.
- Because we don’t think about future generations, they will never forget us.
- If the bee disappeared off the face of the earth, man would only have four years left to live.
- We won’t have a society if we destroy the environment.
- A good planet is hard to find.
- Consume with care, we have only one planet and one environment.
- Join the campaign to save the environment.
- Join the race to make the world a better place.
- Keep calm & go green.
- Keep calm & plant more trees.
- Keep calm & save the environment.
- Keep calm & say no to pollution.
- Our environment is in need.
- Passing pollution on children is not a gift.
- Raise your voice, not pollution.
- Raise your voice, not the sea level.
- Rebirth of our earth.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
- Respect nature and celebrate world environment day to bring positive actions.
- A safer environment is better tomorrow.
- Save a planet. Start with the one you’re standing on!
- Save Earth to Save Life.
- Plan for the Planet!
- Plant a tree today.
- Plant for the planet.
- Plant together… let’s make the world greener.
- Plant trees to make the environment pollution-free.
- Pollution is primitive; green is preemptive.
- Pollution solutions, not warfare resolutions.
- Think green, keep it clean.
- This Earth has limits: respect them this Earth Day and every day.
- Wastewater today, live in the desert tomorrow.
- We the Peoples: United for the Global Environment.
- There’s No Planet B.
- Think green, Go green.
More Related Quotes:
- Earth Quotes to Inspire You to Save The Planet
- Flower Quotes To Make Your Life Bloom
- Forest Day Quotes, Wishes, and Messages
- Save Water Slogans to Spread the Messages of Water Conservation
We hope you like these collections of World Environment Day Quotes. Do Share these slogans on environment day on every social media. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
Join Us on Pinterest and Instagram