Older trees give the densest shade. Similarly, older people are like trees in our life, full of affection and having immense experience about living. So with these words, we have gathered the most inspiring World Elder Abuse Awareness Day Quotes, Images, Slogans, and Messages.
Our human society is considered the most civilized of all the different species in the world, and to prove that, we need to treat every human, on every stage in life with humanity. If we are concerned about the future of our children, then it is our responsibility to be concerned about the people who made the past too, our elders. 15th of June is designated as the World Elder Abuse Awareness Day as decided by the UN in 2011.
This day is celebrated every year since then to look after the people who are on the older spectrum of age. They may have been self-dependent and strong back then, but then old age is a phase where people require love, assistance, and support. It is our responsibility, that those who spent their lives making our life worth living do spend their old age in comfort and with love.
So here are some of the best World Elder Abuse Awareness Day Quotes, Images, Slogans, and Messages. Read on and be grateful to the older but wiser ones:
World Elder Abuse Awareness Day Quotes
- “Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young.” – JK Rowling
- Avoid Elder abuse or spend some time in jail. May we raise our voices in the minds of the abusers on the occasion of World Elder Abuse Awareness Day.
- “Repay Your Debt to Elders” – Avoid Elder Abuse.
- Evil has always been known to capitalize on someone’s weakness and now they are in the form of Elderly abusers. So try to help them on World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
- To Care for Those Who Once Cared for Us Is One of the Biggest Honours.
- “The tragedy of old age is not that one is old, but that one is young.” – Oscar Wilde
- The wiser mind mourns less for what age takes away than what it leaves behind. – William Wordsworth
- “Old age is the most unexpected of all the things that can happen to a man.” – Leon Trotsky
- It is not just the physical abuse that the seniors are going through but the psychological as well. On the eve of World Elder Abuse Awareness Day, let’s stand up for a change.
- Respect the Young and Chastise Your Elders. It’s About Time the World Was Set Right.
- Seniors and the elderly have been our guiding light for many years so from this World Elder Abuse Awareness Day onwards, it is our time to be their guiding light.
World Elder Abuse Awareness Day Messages
- The World Elder Abuse Awareness Day is around the corner! This year, we shed light on the impact of COVID– 19 on violence, abuse, and neglect of older persons.
- It is children who are abandoning their Elderly from their families. So on the eve of World Elder Abuse Awareness Day, let’s create a safe haven for them.
- It’s important to recognize the signs of financial exploitation, especially in the older population who are isolating to protect their health. This World Elder Abuse Awareness Day, learn the warning signs to help protect your loved ones.
- This is the global day for addressing & raising awareness of the issues surrounding the abuse of our older people. Keep an eye on our pages for info & how you can help raise awareness
- Let’s hope the child of the abusers doesn’t become like their parents and it is our job on World Elder Abuse Awareness Day to create a better world for them.
- The abuses that are hurled at the Elderly are not just words but a realization that they are not valuable anymore.
- Voices against Elder abuse will only be heard if there is a strong will for justice attached to it. Let’s make our voices louder on World Elder Abuse Awareness Day.
- Due to the constant abuse, the seniors have started neglecting their health so for humanity’s sake, let’s care for them from this World Elder Abuse Awareness Day.
- Just because they are aged and scientifically weak, one cannot just shower them with all kinds of abuses. Let’s oppose together on this World Elder Abuse Awareness Day.
- Why can’t we live in harmony especially with the Elderly who are just as harmless as our loved ones? Let’s change the thinking from this World Elder Abuse Awareness Day.
- On the occasion of World Elder Abuse Awareness Day, if we can help one senior at a time then the voice of change will eventually be heard by everyone.
- Don’t Abuse Elders; You Will Be an Elder Soon.
- If not for the parents or grandparents of this world, let’s fight this battle for humanity’s sake on the occasion of World Elder Abuse Awareness Day.
- It is very important to create good memories for the Elderly as this is the phase when science is slowly giving upon them. Have a good World Elder Abuse Awareness Day.
- On the eve of World Elder Abuse Awareness Day let us all help in whatever way we can to raise awareness on the issue of Elder Abuse.
- Since the dawn of time, the only thing that has shaken the world from time to time is unity. So let’s unite once again to relieve the Elders of their horrors.
- Abuse can have a great psychological disturbance at any age and especially at an old age. They will need us to stand together on World Elder Abuse Awareness Day.
- Make Sure They Don’t Feel They Are Burden.
- Many Elderly have often found their deepest heartache from their loved ones. I hope you love them with all your heart on this World Elder Abuse Awareness Day.
Life is like a sphere. It works in circular motions. Yesterday someone our grandparents were old, today our parents are old and tomorrow we will be old. So the only way to reap a happy old age is to sow a happy old age. Our children are going to learn from our actions. The way we are going to treat older people today is the way we are going to be treated down the road in some years. So spread only and only love and stay blessed.