Children are going to be the future of our society as well as of our planet. And it is therefore important that we make sure that each child is given proper education and proper nutrition. Child labor is one termite of our society that is making the basis of our so-called nicely running world hollow. As long as we are not protecting each child born among us, we are failing as a society. So today we have brought some amazing World Day Against Child Labour Quotes, Images, Slogans, and Messages.
UN World Day Against Child Labor is designated on the 12th of June. This day is organized to talk about and take action for the children who are stuck in the mud of child labor. A child who is deprived of basic education and nutrition because he is stuck in child labor marks the failure of us as a society. The UN has declared 2021 as the International Year for the Elimination of Child Labour
Many of today’s children are going to be tomorrow’s scientists, teachers, actors, astronauts, and everything. But what about the children who will never get the opportunity to see and fulfill a dream because of child labor? As a society, it is not enough that we are producing a big batch of successful people, but the more important thing is that every child should be given fair chances and opportunities to grow.
So we have some eye-opening Quotes and Slogans on World Day Against Child Labour. Read ahead and promise to bring a change wherever you can.
World Day Against Child Labour Quotes
- If we are to teach real peace in this world, and if we are to carry on a real war against war, we shall have to begin with the children. – Mahatma Gandhi
- You can’t regulate child labor. You can’t regulate slavery. Some things are just wrong. – Michael Moore
- Children are our most valuable resource. – Herbert Hoover, 31st President of the United States
- The greatest legacy one can pass on to one’s children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one’s life, but rather a legacy of character and faith. – Billy Graham
- Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow. – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man. –Rabindranath Tagore
- Child labour perpetuates poverty, unemployment, illiteracy, population growth, and other social problems. – Nobel prize winner Kailash Satyarthi
- Child slavery is a crime against humanity. Humanity itself is at stake here. A lot of work still remains, but I will see the end of child labour in my lifetime. – Nobel prize winner Kailash Satyarthi
- Safety and security don’t just happen, they are the result of collective consensus and public investment. We owe our children, the most vulnerable citizens in our society, a life free of violence and fear. – Nelson Mandela
- There is no trust more sacred than the one the world holds with children. There is no duty more important than ensuring that their rights are respected, that their welfare is protected, that their lives are free from fear and want and that they can grow up in peace. – Kofi Annan Ghanaian diplomat
- Child labour and poverty are inevitably bound together and if you continue to use the labour of children as the treatment for the social disease of poverty, you will have both poverty and child labour to the end of time. – Grace Abbott, American Social Worker
- A country can only develop if it first develops a bright future for its children because the ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world that it leaves to its children. Lets all together put an end to child labour!
- Unlike any other time in our history, we have to know that staying in school and getting an education is the most important thing you can do – Alexis Herman Former United States Secretary of Labour
- If only compulsory education for all children is made a law, would we be able to prevent the kinds of travails faced by children, including child labour and child marriage – Padma Shri Prof. Shantha Sinha Anti–child Labour Activist
- “Success will be when every child in the world has access to a service like Childline and knows that someone who cares is just a phone call away.”
- “A century that began with the kids having virtually no rights is ending with the kids having the most powerful legal instrument that not only recognizes but protects their human rights.”
- “After all, despite the economic advantage to firms that employed child labor, it was in the social interest, as a national policy, to abolish it removing that advantage for all companies.” – Barry Commoner
- “Education is their birthright, so against child labor, we must fight.”
Stop Child Labour Slogans
- “Don’t Be Wild, Don’t Force Work On A Child.”
- “Do a Favour, Avoid Child Labour.”
- “Give your girl child pencil, but not to wash utensil.”
- “At a time when they need education, child labour is real destruction.”
- “It’s time to stop child labour and start child care.”
- “Let’s put aside our greed, not work, but education is what every child needs.”
- “Children should fill their mind instead of filling their pockets.”
- “There is no reason, there is no excuse, Child labor is Child Abuse so Stop ASAP.”
- “For a better Nation, Stop Child Exploitation.”
- “It is a Shame, It is a Disgrace to Have Kids Work in the Workplace.”
- “Child in Pain is No Gain!”
- “Small hands can handle a pen better. Lend your support to abolish child labor.”
- “Put the Child in Class Not in Glass.”
- “The World revolves around the children. Childrens’ future revolves around education. Stop Child Labor.”
- “A child’s childhood is for learning, don’t use their childhood for earning.”
- “A child’s hand is too precious to be doing work; they look good holding a mighty pencil.”
- “Children are supposed to be going to school; they don’t look good with a hand full of tools.”
- “Every time child labour is practiced, an innocent childhood has vanished.”
There are children working in factories as well working as a domestic help when they should be attending schools safely. On top of that, they are ill-treated and malnourished. So let us raise our voices and consciences to help the children around us on this World Day Against Child Labour. This is one way we can mend our broken world.
Please Do Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.