World Cancer Day Wishes, Quotes, and Messages 2021: Cancer is the second leading cause of death globally. Do you know what is Cancer? Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of a group of cells in the body. It can occur at any age and if not detected at the right time and is not treated, it can increase the risk of death.
Today, no matter how modern we have become or how much progress we achieve, the truth is that even today, there are many things over which we have no control and one of these is cancer. Today it is wrong to call cancer incurable, but the loss due to cancer often ends the life of the common man. World Cancer Day is observed every year on 04 February worldwide.
World Cancer Day has grown into a positive movement for everyone, everywhere to unite under one voice to face one of our greatest challenges in history. The aim of celebrating World Cancer Day is to prevent cancer and creating awareness about it.
The theme of World Cancer Day this year is “I am and I will”. This theme has been kept for three years from the year 2019 to 2021, which continues this year.
Today the world is celebrating World Cancer Day 2021, we bring to you some inspiring collections of quotes and messages to share among your family and friends. Also, you can share it on your WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram status to spread awareness among the people around you.
“Cancer is a word, not a sentence.” – John Diamond
World Cancer Day Wishes
- A healthy life is a blessing of God. Best wishes to you on this cancer day.
- Always remember that life is precious and worth living. A lot of good wishes on world cancer day
- Raising awareness about cancer is one way to control the spread of the disease. We wish you a wonderful World Cancer Day.
- Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. Happy World Cancer Day.
- Cancer is NOT a death sentence. It’s just one word in your sentence; one part of your life. Happy World Cancer Day.
- Cancer can never have you because you are much more than that. Be aware and stand tall against this disease.
- You will never know how strong you are until your only option is to be strong. May God guide us well in our vulnerable day. Sending thoughts on world cancer day.
- Enjoy every little thing that life has set for you and fight for the things you want to. Be healthy and inspire others to be healthy to have a cancer-free life.
- Sending you lots of warm wishes on this world cancer day. Take care of yourself.
- The world will be a better place to live without cancer. I wish you the best cancer day in the world.
- Cancer is killing our society and our future so we need to defeat it with all our might. We wish you a wonderful World Cancer Day.
- It is always good to hold on to our health so that we can stay away from cancer. We wish you a wonderful World Cancer Day.
- At any given moment you have the power to say this is NOT how the story is going to end. World Cancer Day.
- May almighty give us the strength to fight with this disease. Sending my prayers to all cancer fighters.
- Wishing you all a good healthy life this cancer day. Let’s contribute what we can to help others.
- We all can contribute so much to this fight for Cancer. May Almighty give us all the strength and capability to support and go through this disease.
- Surviving a day with cancer is an achievement, so hold on and make your way out of it like a fighter. Sending you prayers on world cancer day.
- The courage that takes you one moment to another says a lot about you as a person. Sending thoughts and prayers on your way on this world cancer day.
World Cancer Day Quotes
- “Cancer is the be-all and end-all of the sport, and the only thing you can do is show up to the game with your jersey on.” – Colleen Hoover
- “Love and laughter are two of the most important universal cancer treatments on the planet. Overdose on them.” – Tanya Masse
- “You can be a victim of cancer or a survivor of cancer. It’s a mindset.” – Dave Pelzer
- “In terms of fitness and battling through cancer, exercise helps you stay strong physically and mentally.” – Grete Waitz
- “Cancer is WAY too serious to be taken seriously all the time.” – Tanya Masse
- “Cancer is a word, not a sentence.” – John Diamon
- “Having cancer does make you try to be better at everything you do and enjoy every moment. It changes you forever. But it can be a positive change.” – Jaclyn Smith
- “We have two options, medically and emotionally: give up or fight like hell.” – Lance Armstrong
- “You beat cancer by how you live, why you live and in the manner in which you live.” – Stuart Scott
Cancer Quotes for Survivors
- Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.
- Remember how far you’ve come, not just how far you have to go. You may not be where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be.
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: You haven’t.
- You beat cancer by how you live, why you live, and in the manner in which you live.
- You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and twice as beautiful as you’d ever imagined.
- When it rains, look for rainbows When it’s dark, look for stars.
- Never give up. Never give in.
- Don’t look back. You’re not going that way.
Cancer Awareness Quotes
- Cancer is a fight. So please don’t give up and fight it and win it. Sending you warm wishes.
- Everyone should do a yearly medical checkup once a year to prevent the chances of cancer. It’s a must.
- Help yourself to make your way out of Cancer. Make every moment worth living worth, mate. Always fight for your life.
- You don’t have cancer; it doesn’t mean you have ever. So, take proper care of your health.
World Cancer Day Images
Make awareness on this World Cancer Day by sharing these cancer day wishes, quotes with your friends and family. Always inspire and support cancer patients, and motivate them with your words.
Remember, “There is a CAN in Cancer word because we can beat it!”