Today is Wednesday. Everyone wants their Wednesday to be Happy Wednesday. This Wednesday, you can make your Wednesday fun and good by reading these Wednesday Quotes which will make your day cheerful.
Wednesday is that day in the middle of the working week that we need to struggle to love. Having made it through Monday and Tuesday, you might be needing a little extra motivation to get through the day. For the rest of the week, Read these amazing Wednesday motivation quotes.
Even though Wednesday is in the middle of the week, there is no reason why we shouldn’t enjoy it to a maximum. Wednesday is a good reserve of inspiration to keep us focused, whenever our mind wanders towards the promises of the weekend.
The rules for a happy Wednesday are the same rules for a happy life. We need to work diligently, stay true to our values and goals, and respect others, and treat them kindly.
Below are some happy, and motivational Wednesday quotes, Wednesday inspirational quotes, collected from a variety of sources over the years.
- “I’ve heard on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but I’ve never heard of Someday.” – Reverend Ike
- “Inspiration is one thing and you can’t control it, but hard work is what keeps the ship moving. Keep up the good work.” – Kevin Eubanks
- “Wednesdays are like Mondays in the middle of the week!” – Lee Fox Williams
- “Wednesdays were the best thing about Atlantis. The middle of the week was a traditional holiday there. Everyone stopped work and celebrated the fact that half the week was over.” – Walter Moers
- “To some, it’s Hump Day. To us, it’s Wednesday’s getting its ass kicked and Thursday just asking Friday to switch places.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “A Wednesday with no rain is a dry hump day.” – Demetri Martin
- “Heaven knows the difference between Sunday morning and Wednesday afternoon. God longs to speak as clearly in the workplace as He does in the sanctuary.” – Max Lucado
- “When a day that you happen to know is Wednesday starts off sounding like Sunday, there is something seriously wrong somewhere.” – John Wyndham
- “If all our national holidays were observed on Wednesdays, we could wind up with nine-day weekends.” – George Carlin
- “When people refer to ‘Back in the Day,’ it was a Wednesday. Just a little fun fact for you.” – Dane Cook
- “They didn’t want it good, they wanted it Wednesday.” – Robert A. Heinlein
- “A good day is a day in which we manage to grow even a little bit and to move ahead at least one tiny step. When we stagnate, we lose ourselves and we lose endless chances. That is why a good Wednesday is a day when we did things and we did them well.” – Liza Hawkins
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
- “Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.” – Anonymous
- “Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy.” – Anonymous
Happy Wednesday Quotes
- “Happy Wednesday! Be happy with who you’re and what you and you can do anything you want.”
- “Focus on good thoughts and good things will happen. Stay positive, think positive, and do positively on this Wednesday morning!
- “It’s Wednesday! I’m breathing, I’m healthy, I’m truly blessed, I’m grateful for this day.”
- “Keep Calm. It’s only Wednesday. We still have 2 more days to go.”
- “Happy Wednesday! Cast your love to all, trust in the team to which you are joined, and do not do wrong to others for your own self-gratification.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “Wednesday will be amazing so wake up and smile.” – Unknown
- “Keep calm, it’s hump day Wednesday.”
- “Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.”– Conan O’Brien
- “Keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
- “Let your smile change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile.” – Connor Franta
- “By Wednesday, work is something that’s easy to complain about. But at the end of the day, you’re making money and making a living.”
- “Wednesdays will always bring smiles for the second half of the week.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “It’s a bad day when you don’t get the work done that you need to get done or you don’t get it done to the satisfaction.” – David Fincher
- “Focus on good thoughts and good things will happen. Happy Wednesday stay positive. Think positive. Do positive a very good morning.” – Anonymous
- “When writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen.” – Harley Davidson
- “Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Carlos Castaneda
- “On Wednesday, when the sky is blue, and I have nothing else to do, I sometimes wonder if it’s true that who is what and what is who.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “Happy Wednesday! Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” – William Shakespeare
- “Keep calm, its hump day!” – Unknown
Inspirational Wednesday Quotes
- “Each morning is the open door to a new world – new vistas, new aims, new plans, new things…Wednesday morning is no less.” – Unknown
- “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua Marine
- “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” -Chris Grosser
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “If you’re going through hell keep going.” – Winston Churchill
- “Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.” – Anonymous
- “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” – Bruce Feirstein
- “No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.” – Anonymous
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Anonymous
- “What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable.” – Anonymous
- “Your problem isn’t a problem. Your reaction is the problem.” – Anonymous
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in, and day-out.” – Robert Collier
- “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
- “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou
Wednesday Motivation Quotes
- “Being strong means rejoicing in who you are, complete with imperfections.” – Margaret Woodhouse
- “If you can change your mind, you can change your life.” – William James
- “I quit being afraid when my first venture failed and the sky didn’t fall down.” – Allen H Neuharth
- “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
- “Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Work, continuous work and hard work, is the only way to accomplish results that last.” – Hamilton Holt
- “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo Coelho
- “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” – Dalai Lama
- “All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work.” – Calvin Coolidge
- “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.” — Muhammad Ali
- “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” –
Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Your ability to discipline yourself to set clear goals, and then to work toward them every day, will do more to guarantee your success than any other single factor.” – Brian Tracy
- “Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open.” – John Barrymore
- “The next time you feel slightly uncomfortable with the pressure in your life, remember no pressure, no diamonds. Pressure is a part of success.” – Eric Thomas
- “Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance.” –Bruce Barton
- “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
- “Just decide; what’s it’s gonna be, who you’re gonna be and how your gonna do it, and then from that point, the universe will get out of your way.” – Will Smith
- “The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking.” – Robert H Schuller
- “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
- “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Christopher Columbus
- “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua Marin
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” –Arthur Ash
- “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” –Florence Nightingale
- “Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” — Coco Chane
- “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” – Babe Ruth
- “Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.” — Brian Tracy
A person wants to be more and more Motivated every day, move forward, and stay away from the negative things around. By reading these Happy Wednesday Quotes, you will definitely gain confidence and you will not back down from doing any work. Your next remaining days of the week will be well spent and you will be happy.
Wednesday is that day of the week when the weekend is not even in sight and when we really need to put all our efforts into our duties.
Hopefully, these Wednesday motivation quotes have given you a bit of inspiration to make it to the weekend.
Did you enjoy these Wednesday Quotes? Which of the quotes was your favorite? Tell us in the comment section below.
You May Like These Thursday Motivation Also
If you like these quotes, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and share them around! Happy reading! Thanking you for visiting our Yourfates, for more updates on thoughts and quotes, please visit regularly for more updates.
Please Do Follow Us: