Are you looking for Walking Together Quotes? Then you are on the right website, we have collected 33 best Walking together quotes which you can share with your partner.
Walking Together Quotes
- There are those few times we were walking together and I fell down. Sometimes I haven’t wanted to get back up, but your hand was always there reaching for me.
- Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
- And even if they don’t find what they’re looking for, isn’t it enough to be out walking together in the sunlight?
- Thanks for helping me remember where I’m going in life. I’m sure you’ve noticed, I have a tendency to get lost sometimes. You are very patient with me. I hope I can show you that same love in return. The walk is not always easy but it’s better with you, my friend.
- Listen to ‘the sound of one hand clapping’ the next time you see a couple united in wisdom and love walking hand in hand.
- I saw you (and him) walking in the rain / You were holding hands and I’ll never be the same.
- Sometimes friends walk side by side, other times one behind the other, taking turns with the lead as one gets tired. We are friends that are walking towards the same goal in life, and we give each other the strength and motivation that is needed. It is a very valuable gift from God which I’m so grateful for.
- I am happy to walk down the road of life with you, my friend. We make good travel buddies. For us, it’s not about reaching a destination. Just spending time with you is all I need to feel happy in life.
- It helps in life to have a friend like you to walk home with. The love in our friendship guides the heart to heaven as God is in the middle. I hope he blesses us to stay friends forever. Our guardian angels must also be friends.
- If I could have one person to walk with me through life, I’d choose you. You are well prepared, practical, compassionate, and easy to talk to. You have wisdom that gently inspires me. I know I don’t tell you enough, but thank you for being in my life.
- This is what marriage is all about – Man and woman walking together, wherein the husband helps his wife to become ever more a woman, and wherein the woman has the task of helping her husband to become ever more a man.
- True love doesn’t happen right away; It’s an ever-growing process. It develops after you’ve gone through many ups and downs, when you’ve suffered together, cried together, laughed together.
- As we walk together as friends on the road of life, I get a feeling in my heart that everything is OK. I am so happy that I have your friendship. It helps me let go of so many fears when you are by my side.
- I want to feel your hand in mine as we walk through life together.
- If there was a chance to choose a road buddy for life, I’d pick you. Every time you are consistent and that allows me to trust you. You’ve never let me down during out walk as friends together. I hope you know how much this means to me.
- Nothing in this world compares to the comfort and security of having someone just hold your hand. -Richelle E. Goodrich
- I could conquer the world with one hand as long as you’re holding the other. -Lauren Alaina
- You hold her hand, and she holds yours, and that’s perfect sign that she’s your tootsey woolsey in the good old summertime. -Ron Shields
- If you want to walk fast, walk alone, but if you want to walk far, walk together.
- You are the kind of friend that would walk me home and wait for me to unlock the door. Thanks for all the little things like that that you do to show you care. I appreciate the little things you do.
- We hold hands as we walk through town. If anybody notices, nobody cares. I know we all like to think of the heart as the center of the body but at this moment, every conscious part of me is in the hand that he holds. It is through that hand, that feeling, that I experience everything else.
- Holding her hand in public is just another way of saying you’re proud to have her. -Drake
- Today I promise to hold your hand, cradle your heart, and lead you down a path of all that is good and true in this world. -Lori Eberhardy
- I am a strong person but every now and then I need someone to hold my hand and tell me everything will be alright.
- There’s something so real about holding hands, some kind of complex simplicity, saying so much by doing so little. I love it.
- Hold my hand and never let it go…for my love for you will be forever and it will last even the infinite of time…
- Renew the pledge of brotherhood round the fire. Renew the pledge of sisterhood round the fire. Hold hands in a circle and each make the sacred vow and pledge. -Phil Cousineau
- When first I loved, in the long ago, / And held your hand as I told you so– / Pressed and caressed it and gave it a kiss / And said ‘I could die for a hand like this! -James Whitcomb Riley
- And I’ll be by your side wherever you fall / In the dead of night whenever you call / And please don’t fight these hands that are holding you / My hands are holding you. -Philip Larue
- The dance called the Sardana, young men and women in a circle holding hands high, prancing with sedate vigor to music with a panpipe flavor. -Anthony Burgess
- Only take someone’s hand in a certain way, even look into their eyes in a certain way, and the world is changed forever. -Iris Murdoch
- A relationship is not just holding hands while you understand each other. It’s also having lots of misunderstandings and still not leaving each other’s hands. -Ryan Ferreras
- Nothing, I learned, brings you into the present quite like holding hands. The past seemed irrelevant; the future, unnecessary. -Catherine Lowell
Tell us in the comment section below which are your favorite walking together quotes?