Are you looking for Walking Together Quotes? Then you are on the right website, we have collected 19 best Walking together quotes which you can share with your partner.
Walking Together Quotes
- There are those few times we were walking together and I fell down. Sometimes I haven’t wanted to get back up, but your hand was always there reaching for me.
- Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
- And even if they don’t find what they’re looking for, isn’t it enough to be out walking together in the sunlight?
- Thanks for helping me remember where I’m going in life. I’m sure you’ve noticed, I have a tendency to get lost sometimes. You are very patient with me. I hope I can show you that same love in return. The walk is not always easy but it’s better with you, my friend.
- Listen to ‘the sound of one hand clapping’ the next time you see a couple united in wisdom and love walking hand in hand.
- I saw you (and him) walking in the rain / You were holding hands and I’ll never be the same.
- Sometimes friends walk side by side, other times one behind the other, taking turns with the lead as one gets tired. We are friends that are walking towards the same goal in life, and we give each other the strength and motivation that is needed. It is a very valuable gift from God which I’m so grateful for.
- I am happy to walk down the road of life with you, my friend. We make good travel buddies. For us, it’s not about reaching a destination. Just spending time with you is all I need to feel happy in life.
- It helps in life to have a friend like you to walk home with. The love in our friendship guides the heart to heaven as God is in the middle. I hope he blesses us to stay friends forever. Our guardian angels must also be friends.
- If I could have one person to walk with me through life, I’d choose you. You are well prepared, practical, compassionate, and easy to talk to. You have a wisdom that gently inspires me. I know I don’t tell you enough, but thank you for being in my life.
- This is what marriage is all about – Man and woman walking together, wherein the husband helps his wife to become ever more a woman, and wherein the woman has the task of helping her husband to become ever more a man.
- True love doesn’t happen right away; It’s an ever-growing process. It develops after you’ve gone through many ups and downs, when you’ve suffered together, cried together, laughed together.
- As we walk together as friends on the road of life, I get a feeling in my heart that everything is OK. I am so happy that I have your friendship. It helps me let go of so many fears when you are by my side.
- I want to feel your hand in mine as we walk through life together
- If there was a chance to choose a road buddy for life, I’d pick you. Every time you are consistent and that allows me to trust you. You’ve never let me down during out walk as friends together. I hope you know how much this means to me.
- If you want to walk fast, walk alone, but if you want to walk far, walk together.
- You are the kind of friend that would walk me home and wait for me to unlock the door. Thanks for all the little things like that that you do to show you care. I appreciate the little things you do.
- We hold hands as we walk through town. If anybody notices, nobody cares. I know we all like to think of the heart as the center of the body but at this moment, every conscious part of me is in the hand that he holds. It is through that hand, that feeling, that I experience everything else.
Tell in us in the comment section below which is your favorite walking together quotes?