Second day into the week, are you already feeling like you need a vacation? Well we all are in the same boat. It is hard keeping the motivation high when weekend seems so far away. So if you need a dose of some motivation and want to feel good about the day, then here are the best Tuesday Quotes and Sayings that might get you through the week.
We are all here, on the face of earth, and life here is like a cycle. You work all week to lead a good and comfortable life, and then you live a good and comfortable life on the weekend, and then you prepare yourself to work again on Monday. This is one of the cycles of life right here, which might seem overwhelming to keep up with.
But a little motivation and the hope for the coming weekend, on which you can see your people and party like you do, you can easily get through every week. So be the champ you are with these Tuesday Quotes and Sayings:
Next-Day Motivational Quotation
1. “Tuesday’s child is full of grace.” – Anonymous
2. “Tuesday is a huge day.” – Ian Mcdougal
3. “On this Tuesday, remember that an attitude is contagious so remember to have a good one.”
4. “Thinking about happy times on a Tuesday is like going to the beach when there is no sun.” – Alain Bremond-Torrent
5. “There is no point in learning on a Tuesday when on a Thursday it might be completely different.” – Alycia Debnam-Carey
6. “You can write the best column in the world on Monday, and it does you absolutely no good on Tuesday.” – Lewis Grizzard
7. “Let Tuesday tarnish your day with love and smiles. Happy Tuesday.”- Anthony T. Hincks
8. “Monday always passes and there will always be a Tuesday with a beautiful blue sky with few clouds.”
9. “Tuesday isn’t so bad…It’s a sign that I’ve somehow survived Monday.” – Anonymous
10. “Tuesday is the day I actually start the week, Monday I just deal with the depression of the weekend ending.” – Anonymous
11. “Tuesday just called and wants to know what happened to Friday!”- Neil Leckman
12. “There was a time when people didn’t go out of their house on Tuesday night at eight o’clock because Milton Berle was on.” – Ed McMahon
13. “Tuesday means we’re a day closer to a weekend spent dreading Monday.”
14. “How would your Tuesday be different if you conducted yourself with complete love and consideration?” – Byron Pulsifer
15. “Tuesday is the affirmation that my goals are being moved another step forward.” – Byron Pulsifer
16. “Be unto Tuesday in expectation and commitment as unto Monday when vigorousness abounded.” – Byron Pulsifer
Tuesday Morning Quotes
17. Good Morning Tuesday! Wishing you a blooming great day!
18. One small, positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.
19. A Tuesday after a three-day weekend is like a double-whammy Monday!
20. Tuesday is my second favorite day of the week to put off everything until later in the week.
21. Tuesdays are a chance for a new beginning and a new perspective, so make them count.
22. “Have a beautiful day! Take time to enjoy the wonder and beauty of each moment. Happy Tuesday!” – Unknown
23. “This Tuesday morning, fill your heart with what’s important.” – Unknown
24. “On this beautiful Tuesday, choose joy instead of negativity!” – Unknown
25. Good morning Tuesday! Please enter and pour out that shower of blessings into our lives, renew our spirits, our strength, our faith, and our hope.
26. I am too positive to be doubtful, too optimistic to be fearful, and too determined to be defeated.
Tuesday Motivation Quotes
27. “Have a beautiful Tuesday! Your mantra is: ‘All I have is all I need and all I need is all I have in this moment.’”- Bryan Katie
28. “In my time, we didn’t know songs could last. All we ever thought of was next Tuesday. You never imagined a future.” – Donovan
29. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” – Paulo Coelho
30. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha
31. “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.” – Bill Bradley
32. “We become what we think about.” – Earl Nightingale
33. “Rid yourself of negativity and have a positively Happy Tuesday.” – Unknown
34. “On this beautiful Tuesday choose peace, choose love, and choose acceptance.”- Unknown
35. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
36. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – John Wooden
37. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
38. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
39. “We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” – Marie Curie
40. “Tuesday is a good day to reflect on the types of thoughts you are feeding your mind each day!” – Unknown
41. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison
42. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
43. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
44. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
45. “Have an awesome Tuesday! Be happy and enjoy this day.” – Unknown
46. “May God bless you this Tuesday and all the days after!” – Unknown
47. “Everything yields to diligence.” – Thomas Jefferson
48. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
49. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
50. “Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain, but you can’t make a rainbow without a little rain.” – Zion Lee
51. “Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely.” – Karen Kaiser Clark
52. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
53. “A little progress every day adds up to big results.” – Satya
54. “Work hard for you and your own goals. Progress will come.” – Anonymous
55. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
56. “One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals.” – Michael Korda
57. “Never look back unless you are planning to go that way.” – Henry David Thoreau
Happy Tuesday Quotes
58. “Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday! Stay loved and blessed.” – Unknown
59. “Happy Tuesday! Don’t forget to be kind to yourself.” – Unknown
60. “Tuesday morning is a time to reflect upon what to include in your team meetings; it is your time to deliver words of passion that speak to the dazzling new roads ahead where each person is accountable for their own actions and behaviors; where each day represents a fresh start to be a positive influence; and, where the self is expressed as unselfishness with each person you meet.” – Byron Pulsifer
61. “Happy Tuesday! Having even one, small positive thought can change the rest of your day for the better.” – Anonymous
62. “Happy Tuesday! Decide what you want. Believe you can have it. Believe you deserve it and believe it’s possible for you.”- Jack Canfield
63. “Tuesday is my favorite day of the week. That’s cleaning day.” – Jim Miller
64. “Tuesday’s child is full of grace.” – Anonymous
65. “I challenge you to let every day be a Friday. Give yourself permission to be happy every day.” – Joel Osteen
66. “Happy Tuesday! We are responsible for peace and order in our lives! When your world is constantly filled with chaos, then it’s time to take a look at self!” – Tracey Edmonds
67. “Happy Tuesday! Keep your circle positive. Speak good words. Think good thoughts. Do good deeds.”- Unknown
68. “Did someone order a bright and sunny day? Well, here it is. Happy Tuesday!” – Anthony T. Hincks
69. “Happy Tuesday! We are responsible for peace and order in our lives! When your world is CONSTANTLY filled with chaos, then it’s time to take a look at SELF!” – Tracey Edmonds
70. “Happy Tuesday! You got to admit, at least it sounds better than happy Monday.” – Anonymous
71. “If you love the work you are doing, then you will love Tuesday!” – Catherine Pulsifer
72. Happy Tuesday! Having even one, small positive thought can change the rest of your day for the better.
Funny Tuesday Quotes
73. “After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W – T – F.” – Unknown
74. “I am having Monday feelings towards Tuesday.” – Unknown
75. “Tuesday is just another word for Monday.” – Unknown
76. “If this depression stays with us, the loser Tuesday is going to be the winner.” – Will Rogers
77. “No matter what your Tuesday is, don’t worry because Friday is on its way.”- Unknown
78. “Tuesday’s are really just Monday’s dressed in their Sunday best.” – Unknown
79. “Ahh Tuesday. The day to remember all the things I didn’t get done on Monday- and push them off until Wednesday.” – Unknown
80. “Tuesday is Monday’s ugly sister.” – Unknown
What is a good quote for Tuesday?
1. "Thinking about happy times on a Tuesday is like going to the beach when there is no sun." – Alain Bremond-Torrent
2. "There is no point in learning on a Tuesday when on a Thursday it might be completely different." – Alycia Debnam-Carey
3. "You can write the best column in the world on Monday, and it does you absolutely no good on Tuesday." – Lewis Grizzard
4. "Let Tuesday tarnish your day with love and smiles. Happy Tuesday."- Anthony T. Hincks
5. "Monday always passes and there will always be a Tuesday with a beautiful blue sky with few clouds."
If you ever feel like the week is getting longer with each passing minute, just take a break, rest or do what you love, meet or talk to the people who form your support system and take it easy. Life is tough for everyone but life is also in the good moments in between the tough ones. So take care.
More Related Quotes:
- Monday Motivation Quotes To Start Your Week
- Sunday Quotes – Refueling for Another Great Week Ahead
- Keep Trying Quotes To Motivate You To Never Quit
- Happiness Quotes That Will Make You Happier
- Nature Quotes To Inspire Your Next Outdoor Adventure
- Mountain Quotes For The Adventurer In You
May these quotes add a positive thought to your Tuesday. Have a great Tuesday! We have many reasons to love Tuesday. Hopefully, the above quotes will help you make it happen.
We hope you like these collections of Tuesday Quotes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.