Happy Tuesday, Start your second day of the week with these Tuesday Quotes. So get up and enjoy reading these Tuesday Morning Quotes.
Do you know that Tuesday is considered one of the most productive days and most of the time, people are ready to get stuff done on a Tuesday? To start your Tuesday morning read these quotes for Tuesday hopefully you will find positivity in it.
Start your day with these happy Tuesday quotes, Tuesday motivation quotes, happy Tuesday quotes, funny Tuesday quotes that we have compiled from a variety of sources over the years.
- “Tuesday’s child is full of grace.” – Anonymous
- “Tuesday is a huge day.” – Ian Mcdougal
- “On this Tuesday, remember that an attitude is contagious so remember to have a good one.”
- “Monday always passes and there will always be a Tuesday with a beautiful blue sky with few clouds.”
- “Tuesday isn’t so bad…It’s a sign that I’ve somehow survived Monday.” – Anonymous
- “Tuesday is the day I actually start the week, Monday I just deal with the depression of the weekend ending.” – Anonymous
- “Tuesday means we’re a day closer to a weekend spent dreading Monday.”
- “How would your Tuesday be different if you conducted yourself with complete love and consideration?” – Byron Pulsifer
- “Tuesday is the affirmation that my goals are being moved another step forward.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “Be unto Tuesday in expectation and commitment as unto Monday when vigorousness abounded.” – Byron Pulsifer
Tuesday Morning Quotes
- Good Morning Tuesday! Wishing you a blooming great day!
- One small, positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.
- A Tuesday after a three day weekend is like a double-whammy Monday!
- Tuesday is my second favorite day of the week to put off everything until later in the week.
- Tuesdays are a chance for a new beginning and a new perspective, so make them count.
- Good morning Tuesday! Please enter and pour out that shower of blessings into our lives, renew our spirits, our strength, our faith, and our hope.
- I am too positive to be doubtful, too optimistic to be fearful and too determined to be defeated.
Tuesday Motivation Quotes
- “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” – Paulo Coelho
- “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha
- “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.” – Bill Bradley
- “We become what we think about.” – Earl Nightingale
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – John Wooden
- “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
- “We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” – Marie Curie
- “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
- “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
- “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
- “Everything yields to diligence.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
- “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
- “Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain, but you can’t make a rainbow without a little rain.” – Zion Lee
- “Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely.” – Karen Kaiser Clark
- “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
- “A little progress every day adds up to big results.” – Satya
- “Work hard for you and your own goals. Progress will come.” – Anonymous
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
- “One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals.” – Michael Korda
- “Never look back unless you are planning to go that way.” – Henry David Thoreau
Happy Tuesday Quotes
- “Tuesday morning is a time to reflect upon what to include in your team meetings; it is your time to deliver words of passion that speak to the dazzling new roads ahead where each person is accountable for their own actions and behaviors; where each day represents a fresh start to be a positive influence; and, where the self is expressed as unselfishness with each person you meet.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “Happy Tuesday! Having even one, small positive thought can change the rest of your day for the better.” – Anonymous
- “Tuesday is my favorite day of the week. That’s cleaning day.” – Jim Miller
- “Tuesday’s child is full of grace.” – Anonymous
- “I challenge you to let every day be a Friday. Give yourself permission to be happy every day.” – Joel Osteen
- “Happy Tuesday! We are responsible for peace and order in our lives! When your world is constantly filled with chaos, then it’s time to take a look at self!” – Tracey Edmonds
- “Did someone order a bright and sunny day? Well, here it is. Happy Tuesday!” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “Happy Tuesday! We are responsible for peace and order in our lives! When your world is CONSTANTLY filled with chaos, then it’s time to take a look at SELF!” – Tracey Edmonds
- “Happy Tuesday! You got to admit, at least it sounds better than happy Monday.” – Anonymous
- “If you love the work you are doing, then you will love Tuesday!” – Catherine Pulsifer
- Happy Tuesday! Having even one, small positive thought can change the rest of your day for the better.
Funny Tuesday Quotes
- “After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W – T – F.” – Unknown
- “I am having Monday feelings towards Tuesday.” – Unknown
- “Tuesday is just another word for Monday.” – Unknown
- “If this depression stays with us, the loser Tuesday is going to be the winner.” – Will Rogers
- “Tuesday’s are really just Monday’s dressed in their Sunday best.” – Unknown
- “Ahhhhh Tuesday. The day to remember all the things I didn’t get done on Monday- and push them off until Wednesday.” – Unknow
May these quotes add a positive thought to your Tuesday. Have a great Tuesday! We have many reasons to love Tuesday. Hopefully, the above quotes will help you make it happen.
Which of the above Tuesday Quotes was your favorite? tell us in the comment section below. And if you enjoyed these quotes, don’t forget to share it with your friend and family. Keep Visiting us for more Inspirational Quotes.