Mother Teresa was a great woman who is always praised and respected by people all over the world for her amazing works and achievements. Today I’m going to share with you 15 Mother Teresa Quotes Images that I assure you will inspire you to appreciate life more, love more, and find beauty all around you.
She was born on August 26, 1910, in Macedonia. After birth, her real name was Agnesse Gonkshe Bojasheu, but after her great works and achievements in life, the world came to know her as a new name Mother Teresa. She devoted her entire life to serving poor and sick people like a mother.
At the age of 18, she decided to become a nun. For this, she went to Ireland and joined the Sister of Loreto nuns. From there she was sent to India, Kolkata at the age of 18 and continued her life’s mission of serving poor people.
Mother Teresa was suffering from heart disease. Since 1989, she had been breathing with the help of a ‘pacemaker’. And on 5th September 1997, she left us and went to the other world.
Mother Teresa, who serves the victims whole-heartedly, is no longer with us, but we should pledge to serve the orphaned, helpless, sick by walking the path shown by them. Now you can read my favorite Mother Teresa Quotes Images below.
Mother Teresa Quotes Images
1. “Love cannot remain by itself – it has no meaning. Love has to be put into action, and that action is service.” – Mother Teresa
2. “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” – Mother Teresa
3. “Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” – Mother Teresa
4. “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” – Mother Teresa
5. “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” – Mother Teresa
6. “I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness.” ― Mother Teresa
7. “A life not lived for others is not a life.” – Mother Teresa
8. “There is no key to happiness, the door is always open.” – Mother Teresa
9. “The fruit of love is service, which is compassion in action.” – Mother Teresa
10. “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” – Mother Teresa
11. “Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.” – Mother Teresa
12. “Never worry about numbers. Help one person at a time, and always start with the person nearest you.” – Mother Teresa
13. “Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.” – Mother Teresa
14. “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” – Mother Teresa
15. “Your true character is most accurately measured by how you treat those who can do ‘Nothing’ for you.” – Mother Teresa
Mother Teresa was a woman who has inspired many people to do impossible things in her life. She will always be an inspiration for all of us. This world is full of good people with great enthusiasm but each one needs an inspiration to move forward. Mother Teresa was a unique person who stood out from the crowd.
“Love for humanity cannot be tied to narrow peripheries like country, caste, or religion. If a person has a feeling of affection and compassion, he dedicates his entire life to human service.”
You can use these Mother Teresa Quotes Images as your laptop wallpaper, put it on social media like Whatsapp and Facebook.
If you like these quotes, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and share them around! Happy reading! Thanking you for visiting our Yourfates, for more updates on thoughts and quotes, please visit regularly more updates.
Mother Teresa – 20th Century Humanitarian | Biography