The Fault in Our Stars is a 2014 American romantic drama film directed by Josh Boone, based on the 2012 novel of the same name by John Green. The Fault In Our Stars is a heart‑wrenching love story about two teenagers who struggle to keep their love together made us cry our hearts out. Below are our favorite heartbreaking the fault in our stars quotes.
The Fault in Our Stars Quotes
We’re sharing nineteen of our favorite quotes from this gem. Vote for your favorite below.
- “Mom sobbed something into Dad’s chest that I wish I hadn’t heard, and that I hope she never finds out that I did hear. She said, ‘I won’t be a mom anymore.”
- “Everyone was so kind. Strong, too. In the darkest days, the Lord puts the best people into your life.”
3. We may not look like much, but between us, are five legs, four eyes and two and a half working pair of lungs. But we also have two dozen eggs. So, I suggest you go back inside.
4. You realize that trying to keep your distance from me will not lessen my affection for you.
5. I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.”
6. Everyone was so kind. Strong, too. In the darkest days, the Lord puts the best people into your life.
7. Mom sobbed something into Dad’s chest that I wish I hadn’t heard, and that I hope she never finds out that I did hear. She said, ‘I won’t be a mom anymore.
8. Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book.
9. I fell in love with the way you fall asleep. Slowly, and then all at once.
10. You can love someone so much… but you can never love people as much as you can miss them.
11. I believe the universe wants to be noticed. I think the universe is improbably biased toward consciousness, that it rewards intelligence in part because the universe enjoys its elegance being observed. And who am I, living in the middle of history, to tell the universe that it-or my observation of it—is temporary?
12. That was the worst part about having cancer, sometimes: The physical evidence of disease separates you from other people.
13. I’m a grenade and at some point, I’m going to blow up and I would like to minimize the casualties, okay?”
14. I’m a grenade,” I said again. “I just want to stay away from people and read books and think.”
15. Whenever you read a cancer booklet or website or whatever, they always list depression among the side effects of cancer. But, in fact, depression is not a side effect of cancer. Depression is a side effect of dying. (Cancer is also a side effect of dying. Almost everything is, really.)
16. You say you’re not special because the world doesn’t know about you, but that’s an insult to me. I know about you.
17. Without pain, how could we know joy?′ This is an old argument in the field of thinking about suffering and its stupidity and lack of sophistication could be plumbed for centuries but suffice it to say that the existence of broccoli does not, in any way, affect the taste of chocolate.
18. I believe the universe wants to be noticed. I think the universe is improbably biased toward the consciousness, that it rewards intelligence in part because the universe enjoys its elegance being observed. And who am I, living in the middle of history, to tell the universe that it-or my observation of it-is temporary?
19. Only now that I loved a grenade did I understand the foolishness of trying to save others from my own impending fragmentation: I couldn’t unlove Augustus Waters. And I didn’t want to.
I hope you like these collections of The Fault in Our Stars Quotes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
If you like these quotes, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and share them around! Happy reading! Thanking you for visiting our Yourfates, for more updates on thoughts and quotes, please visit regularly more updates.