Sushant Singh Rajput Quotes: Very shocking news has come out from Bollywood on 14th June 2020. Famous actor Sushant Singh Rajput has committed suicide by hanging himself in his house in Mumbai.
Actor Sushant Singh Rajput was one of the favorite and finest actors of Bollywood, Sushant had made a distinct identity in Bollywood due to his hard work and ability.
Sushant started on a small screen in a daily soap called ‘Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil’. She got recognition from Ekta Kapoor’s serial ‘Pavitra Rishta’ on Zee TV. Subsequently, Sushant was cast in the films ‘Kai Po Che!’ Stepped in which Sushant was the lead actor and his performance was also highly praised.
Below are the collection of best Sushant Singh Rajput quotes that will be remembered for a lifetime.
Sushant Singh Rajput Quotes
- “The only strong opinion that I have about myself is that I don’t have any opinions.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
- “The more I learn about things, I realize how wrong I was before.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
- “If you are seeing something for the first time, one of your first reactions should be fascination.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
- “For me, the script is important. If it excites me, I’ll do the film.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
- “I take time to open up with people. But once I know you, I’m fine. I’m a shy person.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
- “I will continue doing things irrespective of the medium as long as I’m excited about it.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
- “No matter what you achieve, what you want to aspire to be, or how famous and powerful you become, the most important thing is whether you are excited about each and every moment of your life because of your work and the people around you.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
- “I am not lost. I am very much alive.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
- “My strength would be my honesty and my passion for my work.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
- “For me, the opposite of happiness isn’t sadness but boredom.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
- “I never think about what people will think when they watch me on screen.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
- “If you spend time with your loved ones, you get the energy to do your job better.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
- “I have made a lot of mistakes, but I am proud of them all.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
- “I come from a family of doctors and engineers, and everyone expected me to take up a similar career. That was the most natural thing to do!” – Sushant Singh Rajput
- “Money was a big differentiator when I was growing up, but I made sure it doesn’t stay that way.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
- “If you are confident about yourself and wear what you love, you will exude a style of your own.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
- “I despise women wearing too much makeup. It hides their actual beauty.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
- “My morning starts with some form of exercise, and I give two hours – from 5:30 to 7:30 A.M. – to my personal fitness.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
- “I love layering with great fitting jackets.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
- “To be able to make statements, you need to be confident about what you think. You need to have a sense of right and wrong.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
- “I am learning the importance of living in the moment.” -Sushant Singh Rajput
The news of Sushant Singh Rajput committing suicide just makes you believe that no amount of success or fame can bring you peace of mind. Keep checking up on your loved ones. Everyone needs someone in their life. Depression is real don’t ignore it.
Sushant was very Enigmatic, charming, and a buoyant personality. Words fall short to laud the multi-talent of a person that Sushant Singh Rajput was. Sushant Singh Rajput Quotes will be remembered for a lifetime.