Sushant Singh Rajput Quotes: Today is the birth anniversary of late Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput. He was last seen in the film Dil Bechara. The film was released after his death. The dialogues of the film were such that the fans were unable to stop their feelings.
On 14th June 2020, very shocking news has come out from Bollywood that a famous actor Sushant Singh Rajput had committed suicide by hanging himself in his house in Mumbai.
Actor Sushant Singh Rajput was one of the favorite and finest actors of Bollywood, Sushant had made a distinct identity in Bollywood due to his hard work and ability.
Sushant started on a small screen in a daily soap called ‘Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil’. She got recognition from Ekta Kapoor’s serial ‘Pavitra Rishta’ on Zee TV. Subsequently, Sushant was cast in the film ‘Kai Po Che!’ Stepped in which Sushant was the lead actor and his performance was also highly praised.
Below are the collection of the best Sushant Singh Rajput quotes that will be remembered for a lifetime.
Sushant Singh Rajput Quotes
1. “The only strong opinion that I have about myself is that I don’t have any opinions.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
2. “The more I learn about things, I realize how wrong I was before.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
3. “If you are seeing something for the first time, one of your first reactions should be fascination.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
4. “For me, the script is important. If it excites me, I’ll do the film.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
5. “I take time to open up with people. But once I know you, I’m fine. I’m a shy person.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
6. “I will continue doing things irrespective of the medium as long as I’m excited about it.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
7. “No matter what you achieve, what you want to aspire to be, or how famous and powerful you become, the most important thing is whether you are excited about each and every moment of your life because of your work and the people around you.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
8. “I am not lost. I am very much alive.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
9. “My strength would be my honesty and my passion for my work.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
10. “For me, the opposite of happiness isn’t sadness but boredom.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
11. “I never think about what people will think when they watch me on screen.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
12. “If you spend time with your loved ones, you get the energy to do your job better.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
13. “I have made a lot of mistakes, but I am proud of them all.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
14. “I come from a family of doctors and engineers, and everyone expected me to take up a similar career. That was the most natural thing to do!” – Sushant Singh Rajput
15. “Money was a big differentiator when I was growing up, but I made sure it doesn’t stay that way.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
16. “If you are confident about yourself and wear what you love, you will exude a style of your own.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
17. “I despise women wearing too much makeup. It hides their actual beauty.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
18. “My morning starts with some form of exercise, and I give two hours – from 5:30 to 7:30 A.M. – to my personal fitness.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
19. “I love layering with great fitting jackets.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
20. “To be able to make statements, you need to be confident about what you think. You need to have a sense of right and wrong.” – Sushant Singh Rajput
21. “I am learning the importance of living in the moment.” -Sushant Singh Rajput
The news of Sushant Singh Rajput committing suicide just makes you believe that no amount of success or fame can bring you peace of mind. Keep checking up on your loved ones. Everyone needs someone in their life. Depression is real don’t ignore it.
Sushant Singh Rajput Dil Bechara Dialogues
Dil Bechara is an adaptation of The Fault In Our Stars, in which Sushant played the role of Augustus Waters aka Manny and Sanjana Sanghi starred as Hazel Grace aka Kizie. Here are some memorable dialogues from Dil Bechara these dialogues will surely stay with Sushant’s fans forever.
22. Our birth and our death … we don’t decide that … but how to live life … we can decide that.
23. You’re important for my heart … it beats faster every time you come closer.
24. They say that love is like sleep … it comes slowly and then suddenly you get lost in each other.
25. I’m a serial killer and you’re a serial kisser … we make a great pair
26. You don’t have to be popular to be a hero … they exist in real life as well.
27. Marne ki takat jali hui cigarette mein hoti hai, aur miene isse iski takar chin cheen li.
28. Actually, you are right mein hamesha tumara intezaar nahi kar skta.
More Related Quotes:
- Work Quotes Which Will Inspire You And Make You Successful
- Healing Quotes For Uplifting Your Inner Soul
- Keep Trying Quotes To Motivate You To Never Quit
- Happiness Quotes That Will Make You Happier
- Death Quotes To Make You Love Life
Sushant was very Enigmatic, charming, and a buoyant personality. Words fall short to laud the multi-talent of a person that Sushant Singh Rajput was. Sushant Singh Rajput Quotes will be remembered for a lifetime.
Please Do Follow Us: