Christmas is the last holiday of the year and it calls for a grand celebration. But you do not actually need something grand to celebrate; only few short and simple things can make Christmas feel like the most amazing thing that happened to you this year. Just put up a cute little Christmas tree with tiny little decorations and red fairy lights, a wreath of your favorite flowers and leaves, mistletoe, candles, gifts, and bells for the Christmas vibes. And you are ready to enjoy the holiday season with the simplest but cutest décor. And to make your Christmas more sorted but enjoyable, we have brought these Short Christmas Quotes and Sayings that will add to the festivity.
Holidays and festivals are literally an opportunity to take a break from your daily life and enjoy your traditions with your people. And what is the better holiday than the day which marks the birth of Jesus Christ. Christmas is literally the time to stuff you mouth with the hottest chocolate milk and sweetest cookies while maybe singing some carols with your family and friends.
And to make it even more meaningful for you in terms of togetherness, godliness, and traditions, we have brought these simple and short Christmas Quotes and Sayings:
Short Christmas Quotes
1. “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.” – Dr. Seuss
2. “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.” – Edna Ferber
3. “Perhaps the best Yuletide decoration is being wreathed in smiles.”
4. “Walking in a winter wonderland.” – Winter Wonderland
5. “Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.” – Helen Steiner Rice
6. “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know.” – Irving Berlin
7. “Love the giver more than the gift.” – Brigham Young
8. “Remembrance, like a candle, burns brightest at Christmas time.” – Charles Dickens
9. “I like to compare the holiday season with the way a child listens to a favorite story.” – Fred Rogers
10. “I heard the bells on Christmas Day.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
11. “Let us keep Christmas beautiful without a thought of greed.” – Ann Garnett Schultz
12. “At Christmas, all roads lead home.” – Marjorie Holmes
13. “Christmas to me is as many people as possible happy.” – Tupac Shakur
14. “May your days be merry and bright.” – White Christmas
15. “Christmas can’t be bought from a store. Maybe Christmas means a little bit more.” – Dr. Seuss
Short Christmas Quotes for Instagram
16. “Christmas is a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.” – Freya Stark
17. “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.” – Roy L. Smith
18. “The joy of brightening other lives becomes for us the magic of the holidays.” – W.C. Jones
19. “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” – W.T. Ellis
20. “I believe… I believe… It’s silly, but I believe.” – Miracle on 34th Street
21. “’ Tis the season to be jolly!” – Deck the Halls
22. “A good conscience is a continual Christmas.” – Benjamin Franklin
23. “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” – Peg Bracken
24. “It’s the most wonderful time of the year!” – Edward Pola & George Wyle
25. “Christmas is a together-y sort of holiday.” – Winnie the Pooh
26. “Christmas isn’t just a day—it’s a frame of mind.” – Miracle on 34th Street
27. “Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.” – Let it Snow
28. “At Christmas, play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year.” – Thomas Tusser
30. “Christmas day is the children’s, but the holidays are youth’s dancing-time.” – Booth Tarkington
31. “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas.” – White Christmas
32. “Christmas day is a day of joy and charity.” – Phillips Brooks
33. “Baby it’s cold outside.” – Dean Martin
Funny Short Christmas Quotes
34. “Even as an adult, I still find it hard to sleep on Christmas Eve.” – Carrie Latet
35. “Christmas is a baby shower that went totally overboard.” – Andy Borowitz
36. “Christmas sweaters are only acceptable as a cry for help.” – Andy Borowitz
37. “Aren’t we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas? You know, the birth of Santa.” – Bart Simpson
38. “‘White Christmas’ is the ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ of Christmas songs.” – Stewart Stafford
39. “I love Christmas. I receive a lot of wonderful presents I can’t wait to exchange.” – Henny Youngman
40. “Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year.” – Victor Borge
41. “Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas.” – Kin Hubbard
42. “The main reason Santa is so jolly because he knows where all the bad girls live.” – George Carlin
43. “And so this is Christmas… what have you done?” – John Lennon
44. “Let’s be naughty and save Santa the trip.” – Gary Allan
45. “Christmas works like glue. It keeps us all sticking together.” – Rosie Thomas
46. “Christmas is a box of tree ornaments that have become part of the family.” – Charles M. Schulz
Inspiring Short Christmas Quotes
47. “One good thing about Christmas shopping is it toughens you for the January sales.” – Grace Kriley
48. “That’s the true spirit of Christmas; people being helped by people other than me.” – Jerry Seinfeld
49. “Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.” – Ruth Carter Stapleton
50. “The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving.” – J. C. Penney
51. “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” – Charles M. Schulz
52. “Some people are born for Halloween, and some are just counting the days until Christmas.” – Stephen Jones
53. “Christmas is a time when you get homesick, even if you’re home.” – Carol Nelson
54. “Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality.” – Washington Irving
55. “Christmas and the holidays is the season of giving. It’s a time when people are more kind and open-hearted.” – Gisele Bundchen
56. “As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is.” – Eric Sevareid
57. “The way you spend Christmas is far more important than how much.” – Henry David Thoreau
58. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
59. “Your children need your presence more than your presents.” – Jesse Jackson
60. “A joy that is shared is a joy made double.” – John Roy
61. “It’s not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving.” – Mother Theresa
62. “Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing, but of reflection.” – Winston Churchill
63. “The world has grown weary through the years, but at Christmas, it is young.” – Phillips Brooks
64. Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.” – Dale Evans Rogers
65. “Every gift which is given, even though it be small, is in reality great, if it is given with affection.” – Pindar
66. “Even before Christmas has said Hello, it’s saying ‘Buy Buy.’” – Robert Paul
67. “The ideal Christmas gift is money, but the trouble is you can’t charge it.” – Bill Vaughan
68. “Christmas Day in the company of children is one of the few occasions on which men become entirely alive.” – Robert Lynd
Short Christmas Messages
69. May the holiday season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter.
70. May this Christmas be the brightest, most beautiful Christmas of your life.
71. Here’s to a season of blessings and beyond this Christmas!
72. May this season be full of light and laughter for you and your family.
73. Wishing you peace, joy, and unconditional love at Christmas and always.
74. Thinking of you this season and wishing you a joyful holiday.
75. Cheers to eggnog by the fire, warm holiday memories, and you.
76. Have a magical holiday season!
77. ‘Tis the season to be jolly, and I hope you have the opportunity every day!
78. I hope Santa is good to you this year!
79. May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!
80. May the true spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your path.
81. For you at Christmas time: A wish for happiness, warmth, and love.
82. I hope you have a cozy Christmas that chases the chill of winter away.
83. Wishing you a relaxing and stress-free holiday.
Short Christmas Captions
84. “Have yourself a Merry little Christmas.”
85. “Sweater Weather is Better Together.”
86. “Make it a December to Remember.”
87. “The Best Way to Spread Christmas Cheer is to Sing Loud for All to Hear.”
88. “Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way!”
89. “Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas.”
90. “Keep Calm and Have a Merry Christmas.”
91. “Winter is Coming.”
92. “It’s feeling a lot like Christmas.”
93. “‘Tis the season.”
94. “All is calm, all is bright.”
95. “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.”
96. “A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you!”
97. “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.”
98. “I’m only a morning person on December 25th.”
99. “I don’t know if There’ll Be Snow but Have a Cup of Cheer.”
100. “Maybe hot chocolate wants to be called beautiful chocolate just one time.”
101. “Christmas tree o’ Christmas tree, your ornaments are history.”
102. “Smile like you mean it. This is how we earn our presents.”
103. “If a big, jolly guy grabs you and puts you in a bag, don’t worry: I told Santa I wanted a Good Friend for Christmas.”
104. “It’s beginning to cost a lot like Christmas.”
105. “Sweet but twisted. Does that Make me a Candy Cane?”
106. “Merry Christmas You Cotton Headed Ninnymuggins.”
107. “Being good for goodness’ sake was not enough motivation.”
108. “All the jingle ladies.”
109. “Oh deer.”
110. “Sleigh my name, sleigh my name.”
111. “Believe in your elf.”
112. “Meet me under the mistletoe.”
113. “Christmas is a baby shower that went totally overboard.”
114. “Once again, we come to the holiday season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.”
115. “Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas.”
We have literally got a fixed amount of time on earth. And we should make sure to live it as happily as possible and spread as many smiles as we can. These are the only things that are going to matter in the long run. So spread as much warmth around you this Christmas as there is in the Christmas bonfire. Enjoy and Merry Christmas.
We hope you like these collections of Short Christmas Quotes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
Join Us on Pinterest and Instagram