Saturdays are magical days, full of promise from the moment you open your eyes in the morning and realize that there is no reason to rush. You have the luxury of lazing in bed a bit longer, and even snoozing for another hour. Here we have collected some best Saturday Quotes that will boost up your day.
You can jump out of bed and get started on a day of total freedom. Basically, it is a day where you get to choose what to do. Saturdays are better than Sundays for me because it is also a family day for us.
There is no doubt that my favorite day of the week is Saturday. It is a day that is free of stress and allows me to do anything I wish.
Enjoy these Motivational, Funny, Beautiful Saturday Quotes which we have collected from various sources over the years.
Next-Day Motivational Quotation
1. “Life is a wretched gray Saturday, but it has to be lived through.” – Anthony Burgess
2. “You can overcome anything if you don’t bellyache.” – Bernard M. Baruch
3. “My work is like my vacation, so in a way, every day is like Saturday.” – Ludacris
4. “Middle age is when you’re sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn’t for you.” – Ogden Nash
5. “Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.” – Bill Watterson
6. “On the Sixth Day, God created man, the sort of result you often get when you go in to work on a Saturday.” – Robert Brault
7. “Imagine living a life where every day is your Saturdays and Sundays. Make every day for your weekend. Make every day a play-day.” – James A. Murphy
8. “There was nothing like a Saturday – unless it was the Saturday leading up to the last week of school and into summer vacation.” – Nora Roberts
9. “Your body tells you what it needs, and if you sleep past your alarm on a Saturday morning, it’s probably because you need the sleep.” – Sophia Bush
10. “Every man has a right to a Saturday night bath.” – Lyndon B. Johnson
11. “I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday.” – Chip Gaines
12. “Your Monday is not going to be like Saturday; the emotions are going to be different.” – Jean Grae
13. “On Saturday morning, I like to get up early and go out – TV is banned!” – Debra Stephenson
14. “Spirituality is the sacred center out of which all life comes, including Mondays and Tuesdays and rainy Saturday afternoons in all their mundane and glorious detail.” – Christina Baldwin
15. “Love me like Saturday night, like three glasses of champagne, like the room is spinning, like you’re drunk on my love.” – C.J. Carlyon
Don’t forget to also check out these Happy Weekend Quotes to Celebrate the Wonderful Weekend
Happy Saturday Quotes
16. “Oh, my sweet Saturday, I have been waiting for you for six long days.” – Charmaine J. Forde
17. “I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday.” – Chip Gaines
18. “Happiness is not having to set the alarm for the next morning.” Happy Saturday!
Saturday morning quotes18. Welcome this morning with a smile! Happy Saturday! If you don’t have a smile, I’ll give you one of mine.
19. Make the most of this day! Laugh, love, read, live, love, learns, play dream just be Happy Saturday!
20. May Saturday be a day of happiness, peace, and love.
21. It’s Saturday may it brings you lots of love and lots of cheer.
22. Saturday shines when we let our positive attitude shine through.
23. Happy Saturday! “Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
24. Saturday night is perfect for writers because other people have “plans”.
25. Saturday, please stay.
26. Dear Saturday, I love you.
27. Have a Happy Saturday. Saturdays are for adventures, Sundays are for cuddling.
Funny Saturday Quotes
28. Ah, Saturday… A day of rest… Rest from doing the laundry, rest from cleaning the house, and rest from all of the other stuff I put off on Friday!
29. Have a joyful Saturday. Oh, my sweet Saturday, I have been waiting for you for six long days.
30. Saturday. Beast mode: OFF.
31. If you work 8 hour days, Mondays to Fridays, then you have to keep Saturdays and Sundays sacred.
32. Hip Hip Hurray! It’s Saturday. Good weekend!
33. It’s Saturday. I plan on doing nothing and plenty of it.
34. It’s Saturday, so turn your magic on!
35. Every man has a right to a Saturday night bath.
36. If you work 8 hour days, Mondays to Fridays, then you have to keep Saturdays and Sundays sacred.
37. Different cocktails for different Saturday nights.
Motivational Saturday Quotes
38. “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michele Ruiz
39. “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love as you’ll never be hurt, Sing like there’s nobody listening, And live like its heaven on earth.” – William W. Purkey
40. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
41. “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
42. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln
43. “Impossible is just an opinion.” – Paulo Coelho
44. “Magic is believing in yourself. If you can make that happen, you can make anything happen.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
45. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller
46. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” – Theodore Roosevelt
47. “Work hard in silence, let your success be the noise.” – Frank Ocean
48. “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together” – Vincent Van Gogh
49. “Invest in your dreams. Grind now. Shine later.” – Unknown
50. “No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be successful, then become “Successful.”- Jaymin Shah
51. “Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.” – Kyle Chandler
52. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
53. “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” – Mother Teresa
54. “The two most important days in your life are the day you’re born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
55. “We can see through others only when we can see through ourselves.” – Bruce Lee
56. “You can control two things: your work ethic and your attitude about anything.” – Ali Krieger
57. “Motivation comes from working on things we care about.” – Sheryl Sandberg
58. “What is coming is better than what is gone.” – Unknown
59. “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.” –Unknown
60. “Your mind is powerful. When you fill it with positive thoughts your whole world will change.” – Unknown
61. “The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.” – Unknown
62. “One thing’s for sure, if you don’t play, you don’t win.” – Kylie Francis
Don’t forget to also check out these ‘Beautiful Day Quotes‘ to start your day.
Saturday Inspirational Quotes
63. Your limitation—it’s only your imagination.
64. Don’t wait for the opportunity. Create it.
65. Sometimes we’re tested not to show our weaknesses, but to discover our strengths.
66. The key to success is to focus on goals, not obstacles.
67. It’s going to be hard, but hard does not mean impossible.
68. Little things make big days.
69. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
70. Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.
71. Dream it. Believe it. Build it.
“In the tapestry of our lives, Saturdays stand as vibrant threads, weaving together moments of leisure, reflection, and connection. As the day draws to a close, we’re reminded that Saturdays hold more than just hours on the clock – they encapsulate our dreams, aspirations, and the simple pleasures that make life truly worth living. So, whether spent in the company of loved ones, pursuing personal interests, or simply relishing the luxury of doing nothing at all, let us treasure each Saturday as a gift of time and possibility, knowing that it’s a chance to recharge, to create, and to savor the beauty of life.”
Share your favorite Saturday Quotes with us in the comment section below. Also, do share these quotes with your friends and family.
More Related Quotes:
We hope you like these collections of Saturday Quotes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.