Sarcasm is the new youth language. It is just like our universal language, English in the sense that- you may not know it and that is fine, you may not speak it and that is fine, you may not understand it and that is fine too, but if you know, speak and understand it, then it comes really handy. So if you are into sarcasm, then we have brought the best Sarcastic Birthday Wishes and Messages that you can send to the people who annoy you but you love them anyways.
Friends, family, and bad jokes go hand in hand. Then there are always those people who make the lamest jokes or the weirdest diss and then there is this one person who has the wittiest comebacks to everything, and this person with the witty comebacks is the sarcastic one, well usually. And the sarcastic ones are by default the smart ones as sarcasm requires intelligence to form and to be understood.
So be the witty one by wishing everyone with these Sarcastic Birthday Wishes and Messages, which will make you the Chandler Bing of your family and friends:
Sarcastic Birthday Wishes
1. I hope you do not let your old age keep you from doing anything, just kidding, have fun today.
2. I am giving you what you have given me every day, trouble and sarcasm, happy birthday.
3. For your birthday today, I’m giving you what you give me every day- sarcasm, a bucket load of trouble, and a handful of naughtiness. Happy birthday.
4. This person is definitely a trouble maker so I have to get ready to clean up your wastes.
5. You are now one year old, Don’t think you will become wise. You will keep doing foolish things and keep loosing respect. Happy Birthday
6. Please tell me your real age today and that your pet was a dinosaur. Happy birthday, oldie. Enjoy the day to the fullest!
7. I wish you receive so many birthday notifications on the day that even your phone expires. Happy birthday, techie. Enjoy with family and stay away from the mobile phone!
8. Cheers to you on completing yet another decade of life. Happy birthday!
9. Cheers to you on this very special day. What day is it? It’s the day you shot through your mother’s uterus! Happy birthday.
10. Happy Birthday! Congrats on reaching an age when getting a “quickie” mean a 15 min nap.
11. Tell me again how old you are? Wasn’t your childhood pet like… a dinosaur? Haha… happy birthday you ancient old, awesome human.
12. Good job for trying to keep being alive until this day, congratulations on getting older again.
13. Well, I am happy to know that you are progressing in at least one phase of life. Happy Birthday.
14. Oh! So it’s your birthday. Do I have to wish you? Happy birthday. Happy?
15. I know I am your best friend because I remember your birthday without any Facebook reminders. Feel lucky already? Happy Birthday!
16. You are looking happy as you have aged by one more year. But trust me that is not a genuine reason to cheer. Happy Birthday.
17. Today is the day you were born into this world, well I am happy for you, hope you are too. Happy Birthday.
18. Calling you an angel would be a lie so let me just hope that you are happy on your birthday!
19. I want to congratulate you for being one of the most ancient people in this world, that is great!
20. Let’s turn this birthday of yours into the official annual Let’s Get Drunk Day. What do you think? Sounds good right? Happy birthday to my new drinking partner.
21. Hey! I hear today is the day you were born into this world… great job for staying with us this far. Happy birthday to the only real psychopath I know.
22. Hey! It’s your birthday! I love this day because we both get to party hard and live large on this one day of the year. Thanks a million for making your big day mine too!
23. Happy birthday to my best buddy in the entire universe. May you grow so old that the devil gets frustrated waiting for your arrival!
24. I really try my best to like people. But most of them are so stupid I just can’t. Thank God you’re not one of them- happy birthday.
25. Some say that age is just a number. I say that’s bullshit. I mean, you’re getting really old. Happy birthday anyway.
26. Birthday is the best time to remember that you are slowly getting old. Here’s to you and your gray hairs. Happiest birthday!!
27. Since it’s your birthday I would request you to keep quiet for at least an hour. Happy birthday, chatterbox!
28. Oh! So it’s your birthday. Do I have to wish for you? Happy birthday. Happy?
29. Good job for trying to keep being alive until this day, congratulations on getting older again.
30. I put up with you more than you ever did. You should be lucky to have me in your life. Happy Birthday!
31. Wishing you all the Facebook messages from your crushes that your heart can handle. Happy birthday to the stalker of the century!
Sarcastic Happy Birthday Wishes
32. I will not make any age-related jokes because I really feel bad about how old you are. Happy Birthday!
33. I used to think your birthday was one on the 1st of April. Because it is said that it is celebrated in the memory of Fools. Happy Birthday
34. Go to hell, for god’s sake. You are torture for us and God’s Mistake. Happy Birthday
35. A man who is cheap, A man who is fake. Time has come for him to cut the birthday cake. Happy Birthday
36. I will give you a birthday gift. If You return the money you borrowed from me. Happy Birthday
37. On your birthday this year, I thought I would do something extra nice. I posted a ton of birthday wishes on your Facebook timeline so you would look way more popular than you are- you’re welcome. Happy birthday!
38. The only advice I want to give you today is to be less stupid. Happy birthday!
39. What?! You’re how old? That’s like almost dead in doggy years…. Here’s hoping you make the most of the few years you have left. Happy birthday.
40. May you live long enough after today to eat lots of cake, kiss someone’s ass, and rob a bank so you can go out in style. Happy birthday, you big troublemaker!
41. Wishing a big happy birthday to the guy who makes me feel like I finally have a little sister! Happy B-Day, bro.
42. Here’s me wishing you all your heart desires on this day. Things like ice cream, sexy men, donuts, fast cars, and more. Happy birthday, you big trouble maker.
43. Wishing you a birthday that doesn’t totally suck.
Sarcastic Birthday Wishes for Brother
44. You’ve never bothered to give me a shoutout on my birthday, but life is about treating others as you want to be treated and not how they treat you, so please accept my sincerest birthday greetings, big bro.
45. You were more popular in school, yet I’m a more successful adult, but since you’re my brother we must share some of the same talents. Thus my birthday wish is for you is to tap into those submersed attributes and rise out of the mire of mediocrity.
46. Best wishes, dear brother. We get along like Cain and Abel, but I’m still appreciative of your life.
47. When I think about the opportunities you’ve caused me to miss, I sometimes get bitter. However, occasions like today remind me of why I care for you so much. Happy birthday, beloved bro.
48. You’re the scum of the earth, an a-hole, a true lowdown, dirty vato – but I like that, I like that! Happy birthday, bro.
49. I wish you had taken mathematics more seriously back in school because then as you grow old you would be able to count your age. Happy birthday dear brother and my life grant you the success that exceeds your educational level!
Sarcastic Birthday Wishes for Sister
50. Life has blessed some people with sisters who are beautiful, intelligent, hardworking, witty, and I have you. Happy birthday all the same.
51. You’re growing so fat that next year I’m going to hang your cake from the ceiling just to get you to do a few jumping jacks. Wishing you the best, my dearest sis.
52. I couldn’t think of a gift to buy you this year because you already have all the best life has to offer – beauty, brains, and a direct blood relationship with me.
53. Sweet sis, this year to prove that I’m not a bad person, I decided to get a gift which is the exact opposite of how I feel about you.
54. Dearest sister, my wish for you this coming year is a committed boyfriend so that you won’t grow old with a questionable reputation.
55. The fact that you don’t appreciate me isn’t going to stop me from appreciating you, so I’m taking this time to wish you a happy birthday and many more.
Sarcasm has been around in our society in form of savage moms and quirky fathers, but now it has become an epitome of high-class comedy and wits. And the people with sarcasm can come across as mean and rude but they are the most sincere, fun, and straightforward people. So be sarcastic in your tongue and be compassionate in your heart.
- Happy Birthday Wishes For Facebook Friends
- Christian Birthday Wishes and Messages
- Birthday Wishes For Best Friend
- Birthday Wishes For Brother
- Short & Simple Birthday Wishes
We hope you like these collections of Sarcastic Birthday Wishes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
Please Do Follow Us: