“Comedy can be a cathartic way to deal with personal trauma.”
There are only some sets of movies that would touch our hearts, take us to a new fantasy world and give us new experiences. Even after stepping out of the theatre, the scenes will be recurring in our memory. Some Hollywood movies like “Aladdin, Jumanji, The Night At The Museum”, would have never been out of our childhood favorite box. Robin Williams was an American actor, screenwriter, and comedian. He is known for stand-up comedy and diverse performances. Robin Williams Quotes and Sayings are all about life, love, inspiration which will keep you moving.
Robin Williams’s full name is Robin McLaurin Williams. He came from a well-settled family where his father is an executive in Ford Motor Company and his mother is a former fashion model. In his early school days, he learned humor to entertain his classmates. He studied acting in the College of Marin and began to appear in Comedy Club in the early 1970s.
In the mid-1970s, he got some guest roles in television shows. He got a chance to appear as alien Mork on Happy Days. He got his first major role in Good Morning, Vietnam. Undoubtedly he adapted to sober scenes. He acted in both genre comedies as well as serious roles. He earned more than 20 awards.
At the age of 63, he died by suicide. He was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. His net worth was $50 million. “Absolutely Anything” is his last movie that was released in theatres after his death.
Today we have come up with this legendary man Robin Williams Quotes and Sayings which will truly motivate and enlighten you.
Robin Williams Quotes
1. “Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.” – Robin Williams
2. “There’s a world out there. Open a window, and it’s there.” – Robin Williams
3. “My children give me a great sense of wonder. Just to see them develop into these extraordinary human beings.” – Robin Williams
4. “Being in the same room with people and creating something together is a good thing.” – Robin Williams
5. “Never pick a fight with an ugly person, they’ve got nothing to lose.” – Robin Williams
6. “Acting is different from stand-up. It gives you this ability to enter into another character, to create another person.” – Robin Williams
7. “I try to make sense of things. Which is why, I guess, I believe in destiny. There must be a reason that I am as I am. There must be.” – Robin Williams
8. “I always thought the idea of education was to learn to think for yourself.” – Robin Williams
9. “All it takes is a beautiful fake smile to hide an injured soul.” – Robin Williams
10. “Reality is just a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs.” – Robin Williams
11. “Age makes you more confident. When you realize that it’s time now to just do things. When there’s not the pressure to perform on some level of expectations, there’s more to just explore.” – Robin Williams
12. “To be free. Such a thing would be greater than all the magic and all the treasures in all the world.” – Robin Williams
13. “If heaven exists, to know that there’s laughs, that would be a great thing.” – Robin Williams
14. “The world is open for play, everything and everybody is mockable in a wonderful way.” – Robin Williams
15. “When you have a great audience, you can just keep going and finding new things.” – Robin Williams
16. “Seize the day. Because, believe it or not, each and every one of us in this room is one day going to stop breathing.” – Robin Williams
17. “If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.” – Robin Williams
18. “The things we fear the most have already happened to us.” – Robin Williams
19. “Change is not popular we are creatures of habit as human beings. I want it to be the way it was. But if you continue the way it was there will be no is.” – Robin Williams
20. “On stage you’re free. You can say and do things that if you said and did any place else, you’d be arrested.” – Robin Williams
Robin Williams Quotes About Life
21. “Make your life spectacular. I know I did.” – Robin Williams
22. “I used to think the worst thing in life is to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone.” – Robin Williams
23. “You treat a disease, you win, you lose. You treat a person, I guarantee you, you’ll win, no matter what the outcome.” – Robin Williams
24. “You must strive to find your own voice because the longer you wait to begin, the less likely you are to find it at all.” – Robin Williams
25. “Please, don’t worry so much. Because in the end none of us have very long on this earth. Life is fleeting. And if you’re ever distressed, cast your eyes to the summer sky.” – Robin Williams
26. “Sometimes it’s nobler to tell a small lie than to deliver a painful truth.” – Robin Williams
27. “But only in their dreams can men be truly free. It was always thus and always thus will be.” – Robin Williams
28. “Never say goodbye because saying goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting.” – Robin Williams
29. “Good people end up in Hell because they can’t forgive themselves.” – Robin Williams
30. “Our job is improving the quality of life, not just delaying death.” – Robin Williams
31. “There are no rules. Just follow your heart.” – Robin Williams
32. “Sometimes you can have a whole lifetime in a day and never notice that this is a beautiful as it gets.” – Robin Williams
33. “You’re only given a little spark of madness and if you lose that, you’re nothing.” – Robin Williams
34. “What’s right is what’s left if you do everything else wrong.” – Robin Williams
35. “Time is the best teacher, unfortunately, it kills all of its students.” – Robin Williams
Inspirational Robin Williams Quotes
36. “You will have bad times, but they will always wake you up to the stuff you weren’t paying attention to.” – Robin Williams
37. “The human spirit is more powerful than any drug and that is what needs to be nourished: with work, play, friendship, family. These are the things that matter.” – Robin Williams
38. “There’s no shame in failing. The only shame is not giving things your best shot.” – Robin Williams
39. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” – Robin Williams
40. “Imagining something is better than remembering something.” – Robin Williams
41. “There is still a lot to learn and there is always great stuff out there. Even mistakes can be wonderful.” – Robin Williams
42. “Crying never helped anybody do anything, okay? You have a problem you face it like a man.” – Robin Williams
43. “If we’re going to fight a disease, let’s fight one of the most terrible diseases of all, indifference.” – Robin Williams
44. “Some are born great. Some achieve greatness. Some get it as a graduation gift.” – Robin Williams
45. “Sometimes you got to specifically go out of your way to get into trouble. It’s called fun.” – Robin Williams
Robin Williams Quotes About Love
46. “Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.” – Robin Williams
47. “I do believe in love it’s wonderful – especially love third time around, it’s even more precious it’s kind of amazing.” – Robin Williams
48. “Don’t associate yourself with toxic people. It’s better to be alone and love yourself than surrounded by people that make you hate yourself.” – Robin Williams
49. “But if there’s love, dear. those are the ties that bind, and you’ll have a family in your heart, forever.” – Robin Williams
50. “I’d ask you about love, you’d probably quote me a sonnet. But you’ve never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable.” – Robin Williams
51. “You got to love music more than you love food. More than life. More than yourself.” – Robin Williams
52. “Just because they don’t love each other anymore, doesn’t mean that they don’t love you. There are all sorts of different families.” – Robin Williams
53. “I think it’s great when stories are dark and strange and weirdly personal.” – Robin Williams
54. “A woman would never make a nuclear bomb. They would never make a weapon that kills, no, no. They’d make a weapon that makes you feel bad for a while.” – Robin Williams
55. “I stand upon my desk to remind myself that we must constantly look at things in a different way.” – Robin Williams
Hope you would have enjoyed the quotes. If you are depressed or feeling down, then pick a Robin Williams movie, sit and laugh till your stomach aches and ease your dismay.
Request to our readers, suicide could never be the solution for your problem. If you are stressed and going through depression, please kindly visit a therapist and psychologist. There are many organizations and welfare communities ready to help out people with suicidal thoughts.
Stay happy and healthy!
Comment below Yes/No. “Have you watched Robin Williams movies?”
- Will Smith Quotes About Changing Your Life, Success, and Hard Work
- Robert Downey Jr Quotes That’ll Teach You Life Lessons
- Charlie Chaplin Quotes Which Are Very Motivational
We hope you like these collections of Best Robin Williams Quotes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
Please Do Follow Us: