Robert Kiyosaki is known for his thinking about making money and today I am sharing Robert Kiyosaki Quotes with you for your inner motivation.
Robert was born on 8 April 1947 in Hilo, Hawaii. Robert did high school and in 1965 he graduated. And after graduating, he went to the Navy.
After this Robert’s life had many ups and downs. Because of this, Robert has become a good motivational speaker, a successful investor, a great writer, and a person with financial knowledge.
Robert has written many famous books, of which ‘Rich Dad Poor Dad’ is one of the best selling and read books. Robert has given the world a new thought about financial freedom.
He says that “90% of the world’s lives are stuck in the rat race.” This is a trap in which people spend as much as they earn. And every person in the world is trapped in the net which earns and spends, even though they are not able to come out of this trap.
Seeing the cover page of the book, one can only guess what will happen within this book. It is written on the cover page that what the rich teach their child what the poor and middle-class people cannot teach.
Robert Kiyosaki Quotes
Below we have collected the best 55 Robert Kiyosaki Quotes from the various source of the internet.
- “Start small and dream big.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Losers quit when they fail. Winners fail until they succeed.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “In the real world, the smartest people are people who make mistakes and learn. In school, the smartest people don’t make mistakes.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “It’s more important to grow your income than cut your expenses. It’s more important to grow your spirit that cut your dreams.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “If you want to be financially free, you need to become a different person than you are today and let go of whatever has held you back in the past.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “If you realize that you’re the problem, then you can change yourself, learn something and grow wiser. Don’t blame other people for your problems.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Find out where you are at, where you are going, and build a plan to get there.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Skills make you rich, not theories.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Tomorrows only exist in the minds of dreamers and losers” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “You’re only poor if you give up. The most important thing is that you did something. Most people only talk and dream of getting rich. You’ve done something.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “There are no mistakes in life, just learning opportunities.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Sometimes, what is right for you at the beginning of your life is not the right thing for you at the end of your life.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “It does not take money to make money.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “The problem with having a job is that it gets in the way of getting rich.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Financial struggle is often the direct result of people working all their lives for someone else.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Talk is cheap. Learn to listen with your eyes. Actions do speak louder than words. Watch what a person does more than what he says.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Success is a poor teacher. We learn the most about ourselves when we fail, so don’t be afraid of failing. Failing is part of the process of success. You cannot have success without failure.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “The only difference between a rich person and poor person is how they use their time.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “The more a person seeks security, the more that person gives up control over his life.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “The most successful people in life are the ones who ask questions. They’re always learning. They’re always growing. They’re always pushing.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “The moment you make passive income and portfolio income a part of your life, your life will change. Those words will become flesh.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Intelligence solves problems and produces money. Money without financial intelligence is money soon gone.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Never say you cannot afford something. That is a poor man’s attitude. Ask HOW to afford it.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Most people want everyone else in the world to change themselves. Let me tell you, it’s easier to change yourself than everyone else.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Education is cheap; experience is expensive.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Getting rich begins with the right mindset, the right words, and the right plan.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Being an entrepreneur is simply going from one mistake to the next. You must have the fortitude to continue on.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Business is like a wheelbarrow. Nothing happens until you start pushing.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Face your fears and doubts, and new worlds will open to you.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “The love of money is not the root of all evil. The lack of money is the root of all evil.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “When you come to the boundaries of what you know, it is time to make some mistakes.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “F.O.C.U.S – Follow One Course Until Successful” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “If you’re the kind of person who has no guts, you just give up every time life pushes you. If you’re that kind of person, you’ll live all your life playing it safe, doing the right things, saving yourself for something that never happens. Then, you die a boring old person.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Making mistakes isn’t enough to become great. You must also admit the mistake, and then learn how to turn that mistake into an advantage.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “If you want to go somewhere, it is best to find someone who has already been there.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Too many people are too lazy to think. Instead of learning something new, they think the same thought day in day out.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “People who dream small dreams continue to live as small people.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Find the game where you can win, and then commit your life to playing it, and play to win.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “The most successful people are mavericks who aren’t afraid to ask why, especially when everyone thinks it’s obvious.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “When people are lame, they love to blame.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “People need to wake up and realize that life doesn’t wait for you. If you want something, get up and go after it.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “If you want to be rich, simply serve more people.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “If you want to be rich the rule of thumb is to teach others how to be rich.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Inside each of us is a David and a Goliath.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “The ability to sell is the number one skill in business. If you cannot sell, don’t bother thinking about becoming a business owner.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “The richest people in the world build networks; everyone else is trained to look for work.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “There are those who make things happen, there are those who watch things happen and there are those who say ‘what happened?” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “In school, we learn that mistakes are bad, and we are punished for making them. Yet, if you look at the way humans are designed to learn, we learn by making mistakes. We learn to walk by falling down. If we never fell down, we would never walk.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “I am concerned that too many people are focused too much on money and not on their greatest wealth, which is their education. If people are prepared to be flexible, keep an open mind, and learn, they will grow richer and richer through the changes. If they think money will solve the problems, I am afraid those people will have a rough ride.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “People without financial knowledge, who take advice from financial experts are like lemmings simply following their leader. The race for the cliff and leap into the ocean of financial uncertainty, hoping to swim to the other side.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “The biggest challenge you have is to challenge your own self-doubt and your laziness. It is your self-doubt and your laziness that defines and limit who you are.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “I find so many people struggling, often working harder, simply because they cling to old ideas. They want things to be the way they were; they resist change. Old ideas are their biggest liability. It is a liability simply because they fail to realize that while that idea or way of doing something was an asset yesterday, yesterday is gone.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Robert believes that children should be taught financial literacy in school. Children should be prepared for today’s information age and not go to school like the industrial age and pass by good numbers. And that is why he does not understand the difference in his responsibility.
Poor men give priority to hard work to earn money and hence there is a feeling of insecurity in them and rich men work with the desire to learn work and money comes automatically after learning work. So the rich keep looking for new ways of working, regardless of anything.
5 SECRETS to Being a SUCCESSFUL Entrepreneur
Youtube Video by – Evan Carmichae
Robert Kiyosaki Books
- The Business of the 21st Century
- Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Fake Money Fake Teachers Fake Assets How Lies Are Making the Poor and Middle-Class Poorer
- Why the Rich Are Getting Richer
Share your favorite Robert Kiyosaki Quotes with us in the comment section below. Also, share these quotes on your social media profile so that more people can motivate by reading this.