The holy month of Ramadan or Ramazan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar which brings along the opportunity to celebrate the Islamic roots and to follow the great teachings that it has to offer. We hope this month brings happiness and prosperity in your life and enlightens your heart and mind with compassion for everyone. So let us celebrate this holy month with friends and family by sending them these Ramadan Wishes and Messages.
It is believed that somewhere down the history, this was the month when Prophet Mohammad was introduced to the Holy Quran and thus people commemorate this happening by fasting from sunrise to sunset. This month is spent focusing on being as close to Quran and its teachings as one can be. It teaches compassion, empathy, sacrifice, self-control, and discipline. And also by controlling one’s hunger, one can feel the pain and suffering of the people who does not have enough food to feed their families for even a day.
This holiest month of the year is all about finding our inner human and being good to the world. So let us celebrate Ramadan with our close ones with these Ramadan Wishes and Messages:
Ramadan Quotes in English
1. “Whoever fasts in the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith, and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven.” – Sahih Bukhari
2. “Fasting is a shield, it will protect you from the hellfire and prevent you from sins.”- Prophet Mohammed
3. “Ramadan is the month whose beginning is mercy, whose middle is forgiveness and whose end is freedom from fire.” – Prophet Muhammad
4. May this Ramadan bring endless moments of joy and happiness in your life. Ramadan Mubarak.
5. Allah will always be with you if you work hard and sincerely. Tons of Ramadan wishes!
6. Allah roots out all miseries of people suffering from diseases. Have a blessed Ramadan!
7. This Ramadan, May Allah bless you with Health and Happiness. Ramadan Mubarak
8. May the great Allah shower your path with light and knowledge. May this month be an enlightening celebration for all of us. Ramadan Kareem
9. “When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained.” – Sahih Bukhari
10. “Happy Ramzan! May Allah pour his blessings throughout this holy month and grace your home with warmth.”
11. “May we all find blessing and guidance as we recite the Quran all together in the Ramadan Days. Ramadan Mubarak.”
12. “Fasting is the shield, it will protect you from the hellfire and prevent you from sins.” – Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
13. “He has left his food, drink, and desires for my sake, The fast is for me, So I will reward (The fasting person) for it and the reward of good deeds is multiplied ten times” – Sahih Al Bukhari
14. May this Ramadan be as bright as ever. May this Ramadan bring joy, health, and wealth to all of you.
15. May this Ramadan bring health, wealth, and happiness in your life. Ramadan Mubarak
16. Appreciate the blessings of Allah in every sphere of your life as you fast and exercise self-discipline during this holy month of Ramadan! Best wishes to you and your family!
Ramadan Wishes For Friend and His Family
17. Dear Friend, Ramadan Kareem. I wish you all happiness and prosperity. May all your prayers be answered soon
18. Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family. Sending my prayers to you and I hope you remember me in yours.
19. Dear friend, you’re one of the most beloved gifts I’ve got from Allah and I wish you a blessed Ramadan.
20. Ramadan Mubarak from my family to yours. I pray that Allah showers all his blessings upon you.
21. May this Ramadan bring an abundance of peace and harmony to your home. Ramadan Mubarak!
22. Wishing you and your family a graceful Ramadan! May your every prayer be granted by Allah.
23. That time of the year has come. A month to repent from our wrong-doings and sin. May all of us find peace on this Ramadan. Happy Ramzan Kareem!
24. On this holy month (Ramadan), I’m wishing you and your family 4 weeks of blessings, 30 days of clemency, and 720 hours of enlightenment. Ramzan Mubarak!
25. Always remember me and my family in your prayers. God Bless you all and have tons of wishes for Ramadan from me and my family.
26. O Allah forgive us for all our sins and take us in your blessings and happiness. We are very weak, give us the strength to fight against sins.
27. I wish you and your family be protected and blessed by Allah Almighty. He is the only savior. Ramadan Kareem Mubarak!
28. Happy Ramadan. Wishing you a blessed Ramadan that will inspire you with courage and strength that will help you to win every challenge of life!
29. Let the divinity of this holy month erase all the sinful thoughts off your mind and fill it with a sense of purity and gratitude towards Allah! Ramadan Mubarak to you!
30. May Allah fills our heart with courage and makes our way closer to victory. May Allah be always with us!
31. I wish you and your family to be able to do good deeds this Ramadan. O Allah forgive us for all our sins and add us to your special ones.
32. As we celebrate the holy month of Ramadan, I wish that happiness and joy find you and fill your house. Ramzan Mubarak!
33. I wish you and your family from deeps of my heart a very happy Ramadan. Always remember me in your prayers.
34. May Allah bring lots of happiness and blessings in your lives. Happy Ramadan Kareem!
35. Whenever you feel alone and sad, remember that God is with you. He will never leave you alone and always guide you. Ramzan Mubarak!
Ramadan Mubarak Greetings
36. May this Ramadan be the best for you and your family. Ramadan Mubarak!
37. May you receive many blessings and rewards this Ramadan. Happy Ramadan!
38. Wishing you all the rewards of this holy month. Always remember me and my family in your prayers.
39. May only good things happen to you this Ramadan. Happy Ramadan!
40. May the moon brighten your journey towards enlightenment and may Allah bless you with all the good things. Happy Ramzan!
41. Wishing you joy, peace, and tons of happiness. Ramadan Mubarak!
42. Have a great Ramadan and may you receive all the Good blessings of Allah, this holy month.
43. This month, I wish you 30 days of wellness to your health and to your loved ones as well. Happy Ramadan!
44. May Allah help and guide you through your whole life. This Ramadan, I wish that you will be filled with enlightenment and well-being.
45. Have a blessed experience this Ramadan and may you become more enlightened.
46. May you be rewarded for all your hardships this Ramadan. Best Greetings for Ramadan!
47. Throughout this month, may Allah bless you with resilience and strength. Ramadan Mubarak!
48. Be good to your surroundings and loved ones, and may they be good to you this Ramadan.
49. May this Ramadan bring all the joy and happiness into your life that you have wished for.
Ramzan wishes50. May the spirit of Ramadan fill you and illuminate your heart! Happy Ramadan Kareem!
51. I wish you to have an amazing four weeks of enlightenment. Ramadan Mubarak!
Ramadan Mubarak Messages
52. As you do abstinence every day of this holy month of Ramadan, May the spirit of faith, the warmth of love, and the power of togetherness be with you always.
53. May Allah save you from the Devil’s influence and the divine blessings of Almighty Allah protect and guide you. My mate, Have a peaceful and happy Ramadan! May Allah keep you in blessings.
54. Ramadan Kareem, friend. May your faith be strengthened by the spirit of Ramadan. May Allah grant you abundant happiness and prosperity.
55. Dear Friend, on the month of Ramadan, make an increase in doing good deeds and charity. I wish that this Ramadan will bring peace and happiness in your life and in your family. Ramadan Mubarak.
56. May the beauty of Ramadan touch the deepest cores of your heart and turn you into the most devoted Ummah. Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family!
57. Ramadan Mubarak. May the blessings of Ramadan pour your life with happiness, togetherness, and triumphs and shine with the divine blessings of Allah!
58. Ramadan Mubarak dear friend. I am praying for your safety and prosperity on the arrival of Ramadan. Keep me in your prayers too!
59. I hope the auspicious month of Ramadan brings meaningful changes to your life. Ramadan Kareem, bestie!
60. Happy Ramadan Mubarak Dear Friend. Have lots of delicious foods in Iftar.
61. Ramadan Mubarak friend! May this holy month leave a significant everlasting impact on your life.
62. May you be able to gain a heightened awareness of God by performing charitable deeds on this holy month. Ramadan Mubarak to you!
63. Ramadan is the best chance to ask Allah for forgiveness. Thank him for his blessings and for keeping you alive until this moment. Let the spirit of Ramadan remain in your hearts and light up your souls from within. Ramadan Kareem.
64. As the auspicious month of Ramadan starts, may the crescent-shaped moon brighten your path toward enlightenment, and may Allah bless you with peace and grace. Wishing you a Happy Ramadan!
65. May this Ramadan bring blessings for the entire humanity that we can walk on the way of peace and harmony! Happy Ramadan to everyone.
66. I wish that the spirit of Ramadan enlightens your heart and helps you clearly judge between truths and false or right and wrong. Ramadan Mubarak.
67. Ramadan is not only by fasting; we need to feed the hungry, help the needy, guard our tongue, not judge others and forgive. That is the spirit of Ramadan. Wishing you a blessed Ramadan.
Ramadan Mubarak Wishes Images
Ramadan is a holy time of the year and we should make the most of it by spreading happiness, and positive vibes and helping others as much as we can. So share your fortunes with the less fortunate and you will be blessed with even more. Have a happy Ramadan.
More Related Quotes:
- Eid Mubarak Wishes, Messages, Images, and WhatsApp Status
- Faith Quotes
- Healing Quotes
- Keep Trying Quotes
- Happiness Quote
We hope you like these collections of Ramadan Wishes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.