If you are searching for a collection of Ramzan Wishes or Ramadan Wishes then you are on the best website on the internet. Stay Calm and read our Collection.
Ramadan or Ramzan is celebrated as the holy month when Muslims observe fasting from dawn to dusk and perform Namaz five times every day. They consume their meal before dawn and after sunset. The essence of fasting throughout the day is to practice self-restraint. It is also regarded as a period of introspection, community prayer (salat), and reading of the Holy Quran.
Ramadan is the ninth month as per the Muslim calendar and is celebrated every year by the community during which they observe a fast from dawn to dusk. They begin their fast with a meal called suhoor and end it with a meal at dusk called iftar. It is also believed that the Quran was revealed in this very month. This year, Ramadan begins on April 12 and ends on May 12.
According to the Holy Quran, Ramzan is one of the five pillars of Islam apart from a declaration of faith, daily prayer, charity, and going for the Hajj pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia. Devotees end their fast by consuming dates before the grand Iftaar meal. During this month, Muslims dedicate themselves to self-sacrifices such as avoiding alcohol, food, and physical needs. They seek forgiveness from Allah for their sins.
After the holy month of Ramadan ends, Eid-ul-Fitr takes place. This year Eid-ul-Fitr is likely to take place on May 12 or May 12, depending on the position of the Moon.
Related Topic In Inside Article– Ramzan Wishes, Ramadan Quotes, Ramadan quotes in English, Ramadan fasting quotes, Ramadan Mubarak quotes.
Always be humble and try to make Allah Almighty happy by doing good deeds. I wish all of you a happy Ramadan.
Ramadan Quotes in English
- Ramadan Kareem! May Allah give you prosperity and success. May Allah give you a healthy life and bless you with wealth and happiness.
- “Fasting is a shield, it will protect you from the hellfire and prevent you from sins.”- Prophet Mohammed
- May this Ramadan bring endless moments of joy and happiness in your life. Ramadan Mubarak.
- Allah will always be with you if you work hard and sincerely. Tons of Ramadan wishes!
- Allah roots out all miseries of people suffering from diseases. Have a blessed Ramadan!
This Ramadan, May Allah bless you with Health and Happiness.
- May the great Allah shower your path with light and knowledge. May this month be an enlightening celebration for all of us. Ramadan Kareem
- May this Ramadan be as bright as ever. May this Ramadan bring joy, health, and wealth to all of you.
- May this Ramadan bring health, wealth, and happiness in your life. Ramadan Mubarak
- Dear Friend, Ramadan Kareem. I wish you all happiness and prosperity. May all your prayers be answered soon
- Appreciate the blessings of Allah in every sphere of your life as you fast and exercise self-discipline during this holy month of Ramadan! Best wishes to you and your family!
Ramzan Wishes 2021
- That time of the year has come. A month to repent from our wrong-doings and sin. May all of us find peace on this Ramadan. Happy Ramzan Kareem!
- On this holy month (Ramadan), I’m wishing you and your family 4 weeks of blessings, 30 days of clemency, and 720 hours of enlightenment. Ramzan Mubarak!
- Always remember me and my family in your prayers. God Bless you all and have tons of wishes for Ramadan from me and my family.
- O Allah forgive us for all our sins and take us in your blessings and happiness. We are very weak, give us the strength to fight against sins.
- I wish you and your family be protected and blessed by Allah Almighty. He is the only savior. Ramadan Kareem Mubarak!
- Happy Ramadan 2021. Wishing you a blessed Ramadan that will inspire you with courage and strength that will help you to win every challenge of life!
- Let the divinity of this holy month erase all the sinful thoughts off your mind and fill it with a sense of purity and gratitude towards Allah! Ramadan Mubarak to you!
May Allah fills our heart with courage and makes our way closer to the victory. May Allah be always with us!
- I wish you and your family to be able to do good deeds this Ramadan. O Allah forgive us for all our sins and add us to your special ones.
- As we celebrate the holy month of Ramadan, I wish that happiness and joy find you and fill your house. Ramzan Mubarak!
- God has once again brought Ramadan in our lives and we must take this opportunity to do lots of ASTAGHFAR. May God forgive us for all our sins!
- I wish you and your family from deeps of my heart a very happy Ramadan. Always remember me in your prayers.
- May Allah bring lots of happiness and blessings in your lives. Happy Ramadan Kareem!
- Whenever you feel alone and sad, remember that God is with you. He will never leave you alone and always guide you. Ramzan Mubarak!
Happy Ramadan Greetings
- May this Ramadan be the best for you and your family. Ramadan Mubarak!
- May you receive many blessings and rewards this Ramadan. Happy Ramadan!
- Wishing you all the rewards of this holy month. Always remember me and my family in your prayers.
- May only good things happen to you this Ramadan. Happy Ramadan!
May the moon brighten your journey towards enlightenment and may Allah bless you with all the good things.
- Wishing you joy, peace, and tons of happiness. Ramadan Mubarak!
- Have a great Ramadan and may you receive all the Good blessings of Allah, this holy month.
- This month, I wish you 30 days of wellness to your health and to your loved ones as well. Happy Ramadan!
- May Allah help and guide you through your whole life. This Ramadan, I wish that you will be filled with enlightenment and well-being.
- Have a blessed experience this Ramadan and may you become more enlightened.
- May you be rewarded for all your hardships this Ramadan. Best Greetings for Ramadan!
- Throughout this month, may Allah bless you with resilience and strength. Ramadan Mubarak!
- Be good to your surroundings and loved ones, and may they be good to you this Ramadan.
- May this Ramadan bring all the joy and happiness into your life that you have wished for.
- May the spirit of Ramadan fill you and illuminate your heart! Happy Ramadan Kareem!
- I wish you to have an amazing four weeks of enlightenment. Ramadan Mubarak!
Ramadan Wishes Images
You may also Like
I hope you like these collections of Ramadan Wishes or Ramzan Wishes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
If you like these quotes, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and share them around! Happy reading! Thanking you for visiting our Yourfates, for more updates on thoughts and quotes, please visit regularly for more updates.