Raksha Bandhan also Rakhi is the most popular festival in India. It is the festival of love and bonding between the sister and brother. In this post, we bring Raksha Bandhan wishes, quotes, greetings, and Raksha Bandhan Images.
Raksha Bandhan is a festival of brother-sister love. On this day, sisters tie a thread on the wrist of their brothers wishing for their good health and prosperity and in return for that brother’s promise to protect their sisters in every situation. Gifts and sweets are also exchanged to celebrate the occasion.
On this special day of Raksha Bandhan everyone wants to wish their sibling so here is the list of quotes and wishes for brother and sister-
Although the festival of Raksha Bandhan occurs on the full moon day of the Shravana month of the Hindu calendar, the dates may vary every year.
Often, brothers and sisters are unable to show love or care for each other. For this, we are giving you the collection of Raksha Bandhan wishes by sending some such special messages to your sister or brother, you can strengthen your relationship and fill it with love.
Raksha Bandhan Quotes
- “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”– Vietnamese Proverb
- “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero”- Marc Brown
- “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.” – Susan Scarf Merrell
- “A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.”– Marian Sandmaier
- “Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply.”– Jane Austen
- “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.”– Amy Li
- We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that, may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.
- On this Rakhi, let’s bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other, and become those wacky siblings we were always. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Every year, the celebration of Rakshabandhan brings more love and blessings to our relationship. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brother
- This is the festival of commitment. So brother, while you commit to protect me always. I commit, to respect you always.
- Hey Bro, you are not just a brother to me, but a true friend. I can never forget ur love and care. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- Every Raksha Bandhan recalls me of your love and care for me. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you my sweet brother
- We both fight a lot when we are together, but only we know how much we love each other, right bro? Happy Rakhi
- Dear Bhaiya, you are being badly missed. Love you to the moon and back. Happy Rakhi.
- Missing those trifling fights and enormous love which we share. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
- I may search the world over, there could not be a better brother than you. Happy Rakshabandhan Bhaiya!
Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Brother
- Dear brother, thanks for all that you have done for me. Glad to have a brother like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Dear brother, even though I am far away from you, but you will always be there in my heart. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- No matter where we are in the world, I know I have a brother looking out for me. You are my superhero when I need you. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- My darling brother, I know I fight with you a lot, but today, at an auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I just want to tell you that you are my world, and being your sister is an honor to me.
- My dear brother, you are the reason for my smile. I thank the universe for choosing me your sister.
- You are the luckiest boy because you have a sister like me. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!
- You are the best gift that I received from my parents. Love you so much, brother! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I have the loveliest and sweetest brother in this world. Thanks for being the best one!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Sister
- The memories may fade away with time, but the special bond of love we share will grow ever stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- On this auspicious occasion of Rakhi, I wish our special bond grows with every moment. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you dearest sister.
- A sister is a gift to live, joy to heart, and friend to the soul. Love you!… Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
- Dear, Sister! I promise to always protect you and have your back no matter what. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- I pray to god on Raksha Bandhan to bless you with a beautiful life, Happy Rakhi to you sister.
- Even though I might not say, I appreciate all you do, richly blessed is how I feel having a sister like you. Happy Rakhi
- We will always remember what the bonds that we share mean to us. Wishing you a happy and joyous Raksha Bandhan, Dear Sister.
- You have been the person who held me during tough times and stood with me in my happy times. I always want you by my side. Love you sister. Happy Rakhi.
- Today as a brother I pray to God that he takes away all of your sorrows and fills your life with happiness. Happy Rakhi sweet little sister.
Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Sister
- I wish from the bottom of my heart that you get all the success and may you live to be a hundred. Happy Rakhi dear sister
- One thing I never forget to pray to God is – to protect my sweet sister from all the evil and give her the world of happiness. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I love you sister till death and will always be one call away in all your needs. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- It’s a promise of your brother that no matter what, I will always support and love you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I feel proud to have a sister like you. Be the same strong-minded girl always!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Hey sister!! I may be younger you but strong enough to protect you from any evil. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- On this Rakhi, let us bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other, and become the wacky siblings we always were.
- Dear brother we are not on each other’s side but we are always in each other’s thoughts.
- He is my most beloved friend, my bitterest rival, my confidant, my betrayer, my sustainer, and my dependent and always my equal.
- On this special day, here are my warmest wishes for your happiness and prosperity.
- No matter how much we fight for our differences, you will always be special to me.
- Dear Sister, may your wishes come true and your days be filled with joys and smiles too.
- Even though I might not say, I appreciate all you do, richly blessed is how I feel having a sister like you.
- Having a sister is like having a best friend, you cant rid of it but whatever it might be they will still be there.
- This small thread of love carries the power of a sister’s love.
- Sis, may your wishes come true, and may your every day filled with joy too.
- A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, and the golden thread to the meaning of life.
- I pray to god on Raksha Bandhan to bless you with a beautiful life, Happy Rakhi to sister.
Raksha Bandhan Messages
- Happy Raksha Bandhan brother!! I want to tell you that life would not be that beautiful if you were not a part of my life. You are too precious for me. I cannot think to live without you. You are my strength, support system and my love. May God bless you with long and prosperous life! Thank you so much Bhai for making my life beautiful and for tolerating me. Once again a special thanks, for keeping my all the secrets a secret.
- May our bond of love grow with each passing year! Glad to have you in my life. Wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan dearest brother. Thanks for being the best secret keeper and an amazing buddy.
- You are the only person worldwide with whom I never thought twice to share my all good and bad things. I am blessed with an incredible brother from God who plays two roles in my life i.e. of a brother and friend. With you, I never felt the need for a friend. Thank you so much for playing multiple roles in my life and making this life worth living. Happy Rakhi brother!
- It is very difficult for me to express my love for you dear sister. On this special occasion, I just want to tell you sister that you are a world to me. I promise you that I will never leave your side and always be there for you whenever you will need me. Thank you for being the best sister in this world.
- May this Rakhi bring lots of luck and love to you, my dear brother, May all your dreams come true! May God bless you with an abundance of success and good health! Wish you a very happy and prosperous Raksha Bandhan my dear brother.
- Dear sister, on the day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank you for each and everything you did for me. You are a gift to my heart and friend to my spirit. Thanks for making life so beautiful.
- To have a wonderful brother is like having a true soul mate. Happy Raksha Bandhan my dearest brother!!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to the world’s best brother. Thanks, Bhaiya for letting me do whatever I wanted to do. Thanks for giving me the freedom to pursue my dreams. You are the one who hides my all secrets and loves me as no one else does. Thanks for supporting me unconditionally and believing in me. I feel very blessed to have a brother like you.
- It is amazing that we get to grow up together. You are as sweet as sugar. You are the best friend and wonderful brother a sister can ask for. Thank you, brother, for showering your abundant love on me and supporting me always. On this precious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God to bless you with a long life and good health. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you dearest brother!
- Dear sister, I will always tease you the most because I love you the most. Being around you is always fun and there is no dull moment with you. Happy Raksha Bandhan sister and one thing I never told you is that- I may search the world over, but there could not be a better sister than you. You are a gem of my life. Love you so much and I promise to protect you from every evil eye.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes Images
These are some best Raksha Bandhan Wishes, Quotes, and greeting to wish your brother and Sister from our collection. Hope you like it please share us with your family for more such Quotes and Wishes.
You May Also Like