Are you looking for Rain Quotes? Then keep calm and read our collection of quotes on rain.
The rain has great importance in human life because life is not possible without water. The rainy day immediately spreads happiness and peace in the atmosphere. It brings a smile to everyone’s face and also gives a reason to celebrate.
Don’t you just love the smell of rain? It smells fresh and clean. Nature is so rhythmic and romantic on a rainy day. The sound of rain as it pitter-patters on the roof plays like a cheerful cacophony.
Next time when it rains near you, take time to go outside and walk in the rain. Breathe in the chilly, fresh air, and feel the beautiful fragrance of nature and make your body relax.
Below are some of our favorite rain quotes to make your mood.
- “Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet.” – Roger Miller
- “I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.” – Charles Chaplin
- “True, the sun and the wind inspire. But the rain has an edge. Who, after all, dreams of dancing in the dust? Or kissing in the bright sun?” -Cynthia Barnett
- “Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby.”-Langston Hughes
- “I think rain is as necessary to the mind as to vegetation. My very thoughts become thirsty and crave moisture.” -John Burroughs
- “Rain is not only drops of water. It’s the love of the sky for the earth. They never meet each other but sends love this way.” – Unknown
- “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” – Ashley Smith
- “I always feel my best when it’s raining outside.”
- “Nana always said the rain was nature’s way of adding sparkle to the outdoors.” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops. Eventually.” – Eeyore
- “If the rain spoils our picnic but saves a farmer’s crop, who are we to say it shouldn’t rain?” – Tom Barrett
Quotes About Rain
- “A single gentle rain makes the grass many shades greener.” -Henry David Thoreau
- “I like people who smile when it’s raining.”
- “Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain.”
- “Rain showers my spirit and waters my soul.” -Emily Logan Decens
- “The best thing one can do when it’s raining is to let it rain.” -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “I’m singing in the rain, just singing in the rain. What a wonderful feeling, I’m happy again.” – Arthur Freed
- “Don’t threaten me with love, baby. Let’s just go walking in the rain.” – Billie Holiday
- “I’ve always found the rain very calming.” – Venus Williams
- “A rainy day is a special gift to readers.” – Amy Miles
- “Rain is good for vegetables, and for the animals who eat those vegetables, and for the animals who eat those animals.” –Samuel Johnson
- “Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life.” – John Updike
- “I need the seasons to live to the rhythm of rain and sun.” – Sophie Marceau
- “It’s a relief to hear the rain. It’s the sound of billions of drops, all equal, all equally committed to falling, like a sudden outbreak of democracy. Water, when it hits the ground, instantly becomes a puddle or rivulet or flood.” – Alice Oswald
- “The drop of rain maketh a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by soft falling.” -Hugh Latimer
Enjoying Rain Quotes
- “Singing in the rain. I’m singing in the rain. And it’s such a glorious feeling.”― David Levithan
- “Without rain, there is no life.” – Jerry Yang
- “Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.” -Unknown
- “Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.” – Vladimir Nabokov
- “Remember that every drop of rain that falls bears into the bosom of the earth a quality of beautiful fertility.” -George Henry Lewes
- “Life’s not about waiting for the storm to pass…It’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Vivian Greene
- “The rain began again. It fell heavily, easily, with no meaning or intention but the fulfillment of its own nature, which was to fall and fall.” — Helen Garner
- “Rain is not only drops of water. Its the love of sky for the earth. They never meet each other but sends love this way.”
- “You pray for rain, you got to deal with the mud too. That’s a part of it.” – Denzel Washington
- “God is good for everybody. The sun shines on good people and bad people, and it rains on both, too. God doesn’t choose rain only for bad people.” -Mariano Rivera
- “Some people are making such thorough preparation for rainy days that they aren’t enjoying today’s sunshine.” – William Feather
- “It’s the rain that fills the rivers, not the dew.”
- “A little rain each day will fill the rivers to overflowing.” -Liberian Proverb
- “A rainy day is an equalizer. You don’t know what’s going to happen. You just take what you can get.” – Charlie Harvey
- “Many a man curses the rain that falls upon his head and knows not that it brings abundance to drive away from the hunger.” – Saint Basil
- “Don’t confuse your path with your destination. Just because it’s stormy now doesn’t mean that you aren’t headed for sunshine.” — Unknown
Everyone has their own ideal way to enjoy a rainy day, but some people just hate rainy days. For some, it is just an excuse to have a new adventure at home. After all, rain is beautiful and brings happiness in life. Let the rain wash away any fear or anxiety you’ve been feeling. And let the rain put your mind at ease.
Which of these rain quotes was your favorite? Tell us in the comment section below.
Recommended Reading. . .