If you are looking for power quotes or quotes about power, then you are in the right place. We had collected the best of best power quotes from the different sources, so that is it easy for you to get these amazing quotes.
Below is a list of the best power quotes and sayings, these quotes were by various authors, writers, playwrights, speakers, politicians, athletes, poets, and more. Do tell us in the comment which is your favorite and share it with those who are searching for these quotes about power.
- Power is of two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment and the other by acts of love. Power based on love is a thousand times more effective and permanent then the one derived from fear of punishment. -Mahatma Gandhi
- Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself is true power.
- Power never takes a step back except in the face of more power.
- Character is power. –Booker T. Washington
- Power is not an institution, and not a structure; neither is it a certain strength we are endowed with; it is the name that one attributes to a complex strategical situation in a particular society.
- No man is wise enough, or good enough to be trusted with unlimited power.
- Knowledge will give you power, but character respect. – Bruce Lee
- The power to do good is also the power to do harm.
- If someone puts their hands on you make sure they never put their hands on anybody else again.” –
- Power will intoxicate the best hearts, as wine the strongest heads. No man is wise enough, nor good enough to be trusted with unlimited power. -Colton
- If you want to know the real character of a person, give him power, and see what he does.
- Make the best use of what is in your power, and take the rest as it happens. -Epictetus
- Be a reason for someone’s happiness, not just part of it and be a part of someone’s sadness, never be the reason for it.
- All, or the greatest part of men that have aspired to riches or power, have attained thereunto either by force or fraud, and what they have by craft or cruelty gained, to cover the foulness of their fact, they call purchase, as a name more honest. Howsoever, he that for want of will or wit useth not those means, must rest in servitude and poverty. –Walter Raleigh
- Silence is the ultimate weapon of power.
- Knowledge is power, Understanding is using it, Wisdom is controlling it, Magic is knowing how.
- Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power. -Abraham Lincoln
- Wherever there is power there is age.
- Power doesn’t corrupt people, people corrupt power. –William Gaddis
- Power always thinks it has a great soul and vast views beyond the comprehension of the weak. -John Adams
- He is most powerful who has power over himself. – Seneca
- Knowledge only becomes power when it is put into use.
- Power does not corrupt men; fools, however, if they get into a position of power, corrupt power. –George Bernard Shaw
- Power? It’s like a Dead Sea fruit. When you achieve it, there is nothing there. -Harold MacMillan
- The sole advantage of power is that you can do more good. -Baltasar Gracian
- Power is attained by those who seek it, Rarely those who deserve it.
The power to do good is also the power to do harm.
- There are powers inside of you which, if you could discover and use, would make of you everything you ever dreamed or imagined you could become.
Quotes about Power
- Power is not sufficient evidence of truth. –Samuel Johnson
- Never allow a person to tell you no who doesn’t have the power to say yes.
- The great secret of power is never to will to do more than you can accomplish.– Henrik Ibsen
- Power is the most persuasive rhetoric.
- The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
- Power never takes a back step – only in the face of more power. -Malcolm X
- Power always thinks it has a great soul and vast views beyond the comprehension of the weak.
- The measure of a man is what he does with power. – Plato
- Power can be taken, but not given. The process of the taking is empowerment in itself.
- Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. Frederick Douglass
- Money is power, and in that government which pays all the public officers of the states will all political power be substantially concentrated. -Andrew Jackson
I hope you like these collections of Power Quotes Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
If you like these quotes, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and share them around! Happy reading! Thanking you for visiting our Yourfates, for more updates on thoughts and quotes, please visit regularly more updates.
Please Do Follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
You may also Like