If you are searching for a collection of World Population Day Wishes and Quotes then you are on the best website on the internet. Stay Calm and read our Collection.
World Population Day is an annual celebration of raising awareness about the global population status amongst people. This event was established in the year 1989 by the Governing Council of the United Nations Development Programme. On World Population Day, various programs are organized in which people are warned against the danger caused by population growth.
The main focus of this day is to bring into people’s attention the various population issues existing in our ecosystem like poverty, maternal health, human rights, gender equality, etc and thus the importance of population management by family planning. As per reports, there were an estimated 7.8 billion people living on Earth as of March 2021, Population size fluctuates at differing rates in differing regions, and Asia is the most populous continent, with China and India together constituting about 36 percent of the world’s population. With such a huge population, problems are bound to arise.
World Population Day 2021: Theme
The theme this year for World Population Day- “Rights and choices are the answer“: Whether baby boom or bust, the solution to shifting fertility rates lies in prioritizing the reproductive health and rights of all people.
Given below are a collection of World Population Day Wishes, Quotes, and Images 2021 which enlightens us about this serious problem and motivates us to keep a check on it. Use these text quotes to send your family and friends.
World Population Day Quotes
- “Every state has the primary duty to protect its own population from grave and sustained violations of human rights, as well as from the consequences of humanitarian crises, whether natural or man-made”. – Pope Benedict
- “Almost half of the population of the world lives in rural regions and mostly in a state of poverty. Such inequalities in human development have been one of the primary reasons for unrest and, in some parts of the world, even violence”. – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- “As a woman leader, I thought I brought a different kind of leadership. I was interested in women’s issues, in bringing down the population growth rate… as a woman, I entered politics with an additional dimension – that of a mother”. – Benazir Bhutto
- “Close to a billion people – one-eighth of the world’s population – still live in hunger. Each year 2 million children die through malnutrition. This is happening at a time when doctors in Britain are warning of the spread of obesity. We are eating too much while others starve”. – Jonathan Sacks
- Rapid population growth and technological innovation, combined with our lack of understanding about how the natural systems of which we are a part work, have created a mess”. – David Suzuki
- “Population, when unchecked, increases in a geometrical ratio”. – Thomas Malthus
- “In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 per day”. – Jacques Yves Cousteau
- “Yet food is something that is taken for granted by most world leaders despite the fact that more than half of the population of the world is hungry”. – Norman Borlaug
- “A finite world can support only a finite population; therefore, population growth must eventually equal zero”. – Garrett Hardin
- “The combination of population growth and the growth in consumption is a danger that we are not prepared for and something we will need global co-operation on”. – Maurice Strong
World Population Day Wishes
- We need to continue to decrease the growth rate of the Global Population. The Plant can not support many more people.
- Control overpopulation to remain away from starvation. Happy World Population Day!
- By improving health, empowering women, population growth comes down.
- Times are gone when we could relax and take it easy. It is time to act and act strongly to control the growth of the population to help our coming generations.
- Let us pledge to effectively control population explosion through family planning for a better future.
- Control the population to maintain a happy life.
- Let’s join our hands to create a sustainable future.
- We all worry about the Population Explosion. But we don’t worry about it at the right time.
- Earth is the only known planet to live on, let it be spacious.
- Just worrying about the population explosion is not going to change anything, raising awareness and taking a stand might. Do your part in controlling the population and celebrate this World Population Day.
- On this day we must pledge to control our population to ensure the survival of the environment instead of controlling the environment for the benefit of the population. Best wishes on this World Population Day.
- On this occasion of World Population Day make a plan. Plan your future, plan your family. Best wishes on this World Population Day.
- We need to decrease the growth rate of our global population, our mother earth can’t support it anymore. Best wishes on this World Population Day.
- Empower people, develop nations. Control population and celebrate this World Population Day.
- Take care of the children that we already have instead of increasing the population. Wish you a very happy World Population Day.
- When the family is small whatever little they have they are able to share, there are peace and love. Don’t overpopulate. Best wishes on this World Population Day.
- On this occasion of World Population Day instead of controlling the growth of every other species let us pledge to control the growth of our own. Wish you a very happy World Population Day.
- Take a stand, raise awareness. Help, since we are nearly running out of space. Wish you a very happy World Population Day.
- It is very easy to add on the numbers but the hard task is to maintain it all. Take a stand and stop the overpopulation of the earth. Wish you a very happy World Population Day.
- Our mother earth can’t feed so many people. Control the global population for our nature’s sake and celebrate this World Population Day. Best wishes on this World Population Day.
- Too many humans are a risk to humanity. Save our planet and ensure humanity by working towards controlling the population on this day. Wish you a very happy World Population Day.
- Be responsible, save our nature. Control population growth and ensure a healthy planet. Wish you a very happy World Population Day.
- We have more than three billion people, and half of them are starving today because of overpopulation. So take a step and control it on this day. Best wishes on this World Population Day.
- Raise awareness about the need to decrease the global population on this day. Wish you a very happy World Population Day.
- A peaceful world cannot exist when only one-third are rich and two-thirds go hungry. So, control the population and stop overcrowding. Wish you a very happy World Population Day.
- Stabilize the population and take steps towards creating sustainable earth on this day. Wish you a very happy World Population Day.
- Overpopulation is the definition of being forced by others or focusing on others to live with people they don’t want. Control the global population and celebrate this World Population Day.
- It is better to manage the global population growth responsibility before nature takes it upon itself to control it. Wish you a very happy World Population Day.
- Growth is not the growth that we want if it destroys the planet. Control the growth of the population and save our mother earth. Wish you a very happy World Population Day.
- If you fill the bowl too much, it might crack and break. Save the planet before it overfills by controlling the population. Best wishes on this World Population Day.
World Population Day Messages
- The world is like a big family and the onus of saving it from the growing population lies on each one of us. On the occasion of World Population Day, let us come together and fight against one of the biggest causes affecting us.
- Over-Population leads to overexploitation.
- Times are gone when we could relax and take it easy…. It is time to act and act strong to control the growth of the population to help our coming generations.
- It is the responsibility of each of us to control the population to make the world a better place to live for our children and our grandchildren.
- Let us celebrate World Population Day by promising ourselves to be more responsible towards the alarming rate of a growing population. Let us work to make this planet a better place.
- Closing our eyes towards the problem of the population will not eradicate it…. It is time and we must act now to secure our present and our future.
- Rapid population growth is a sign of our ignorance and careless towards our coming generations. Let us be more responsible on the occasion of World Population Day.
- If the check on population is missing, it becomes an alarming situation as then it begins to grow with geometric progression. On World Population Day, let us aim to be more aware.
- On World Population Day, we all must focus on striking a balance between the population and resources in order to establish harmony and peace in the world.
- Today, on World Population Day, we must understand the need to stabilize the population to live a healthy and harmonious life with lesser problems and more peace.
- On the occasion of World Population Day, let us make a promise to ourselves to be more responsible towards the increasing population.
- We have been gifted with a beautiful world and the onus to protect it and pass it on to the coming generations lies on our shoulders…. So let us control the rising population to make it a better place to live.
- “To save the world, to protect the tomorrow, we have to control the population today.”
- “Population is that problem which is the root cause of many problems we are facing.”
- “One step to control the population can save this world from a dark future.”
- “The world can be saved with efforts of each one of us…. Let us control the ever-increasing population together.”
Slogans on World Population Day
- “Make a wish on World Population Day to enjoy a future that is less crowded.”
- “Enjoy the future tomorrow by controlling the population today.”
- “Celebrate World Population Day by working hard to create enough space to live on the planet.”
- “Save planet Earth by controlling overpopulation.”
- “Resources for all, happiness for all…. Let us control the ever-growing population!!!”
- “Take part in World Population Day campaign to save Earth from becoming overcrowded.”
- “Control overpopulation to have space and resources for one and all.”
- “Adopting a child is a much better idea than giving birth to a child.”
World Population Day Images
We hope you like these collections of World Population Day Wishes Quotes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these wishes and quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.