Our generation has closely seen death in the face of the Corona Virus. And along with that, our generation has also seen God in the face of our health and sanitary frontline workers. One such worker group is of our nurses. Fearless and tall they are standing between us and our diseases, injuries, and sometimes even death. Today we are here to extend our gratitude and thankfulness to all the nurses of our world with these appreciating National/ International Nurse Day Wishes, Messages and Greetings, and National Nurse Week Wishes, Messages and Greetings. Send these to the adorable nurses you know and let them know that they are doing a great job.
Nursing literally means feeding or to be more accurate breastfeeding, that means nurturing. In simple words, the nurses around us are literally nurturing people back to health. Our world is immensely thankful to all the great nurses we have. That is why May 12th is celebrated as International Nurse Day. May 6th is celebrated as US National Nurse Day and May 6-12th is celebrated as US National Nurse Week.
So to show our respects to all the nurses, here we have brought these appreciative post having National/ International Nurse Day Wishes, Messages and Greetings and National Nurse Week Wishes, Messages and Greetings, send these to the nurse who put a band-aid on your wound the last time you fell off a bicycle:
Nurses Day Wishes
- You inflame the hope within us and light up the world with your care and service. Happy Nurses Day!
- Dear Nurses, we feel grateful to you. And we would like to grab this opportunity to wish you a Happy Nurses Day.
- The way you nurture the world with your empathy, kindness, and humanity is beyond all the praises. Happy Nurses Day!
- Happy Nurses Day to all the nurses who take the front rows in the battles against epidemics like the true warriors! Our respect to you!
- Thanks for your unconditional services. You deserve to be appreciated and respected not on Nurses Day only but every day.
- Dear nurses all around the world, I want to let you know that you all are appreciated and respected! Happy Nurses Day to you!
- Happy Nurses Day to the kindest nurse around the globe! You worked with a heart full of love in order to divert every crisis and I salute you!
- Happy Nurses Day to an amazing nurse! Thank you for sacrificing most of your weekends on the patients instead of going to movies!
- Thank you so much for bringing hope into this hopeless world and nursing the infected society with your love and care. Happy Nurses Day!
- Even though your contribution deserves to be celebrated, allow us to show our gratitude towards your service on this special occasion. Happy Nurses Day!
- Happy Nurses Day to the nurses of our society! The sacrifices you make for turning the world into a better place do not go unnoticed.
- Dear, you kindle the fire of hope in the darkness of despair and enlighten our world with light and love. Happy Nurses Day!
- Happy Nurses Day to the cutest and caring nurse ever born in this world. You’re an angel in human form.
- Wishing Happy Nurses Day to our modern days Florence Nightingale! Thank you for blessing us with your love and care.
- Today, we celebrate you and all the sacrifices you have made in order to comfort the sick and care for the ill. Happy Nurses Day/Week!
- Nurses bear the true spirit of humanity. Happy Nurses Day/Week to all the beautiful souls!
Thank You Messages for Nurse
- Thank you for being a true fighter! The world is happier and healthier because of you!
- Your compassion for taking care of every life is remarkable! Thank you for your service!
- Thanks to the all nurses for the sacrifices you’ve made in this selfless journey! We greatly appreciate you all!
- Thank you all for your great service! Your determination to save lives never goes unnoticed! Nurses are the real heroes.
- Thank you for your relentless efforts and irreplaceable service during the crisis! We owe you!
- Your selfless support towards a patient’s recovery is always praiseworthy! Thank you!
- Thank you for never giving up on life! The care and support you provide is extraordinary!
- Salute to the Nurses who are the charming souls making a difference in every single day. Happy Nurses Week!
Nurses Day Messages
- Happy Nurses Day to you! You have my heartfelt respect and gratitude.
- We salute all the nurses for their dedication and struggle. Happy Nurses Week to all the nurses.
- May all the kindness and care you show to the others come back hundredfold to you. Happy Nurses Day!
- I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the kindness, empathy, and endless love! Happy Nurse Day!
- Happy Nurses Day to the nurses! Thank you for your service!
- Happy Nurses Day to the healthcare workers! You are our actual superstars.
- Happy Nurses Day to all the nurses around the world! You all are our true heroes.
- Heartfelt thanks and happy nurse’s day wishes to you. This Covid-19 pandemic proved your worth again.
- Nursing is not an easy job and those who dedicate their whole lives in this profession must be respected and celebrated! Happy Nurses Day!
- Not all heroes wear capes. Some wear nursing caps! Happy Nurses Week to those heroes.
- Happy Nurses Day 2021! Your smile is enough to fight the darkness of despair and cure all the diseases
- We owe you so much for selflessly giving the best services to humanity. Happy Nurses Day.
- Happy Nurses Day! You give hope to live, and that makes people fight their illness and recover.
- Happy Nurses Day! Your kind smile is enough to cure all the diseases of the world! So always put a big smile on your face!
- Nurse’s day is a reminder about nurses amazing contributions every day. Happy Nurses Day 2021!
Nurse Day Messages To Staff or Healthcare Workers
- To our amazing staff, we take this day to appreciate and celebrate the endless service you provide us with. Happy Nurses Day/Week!
- Happy Nurses Day/Week! Thank you for working for long hours without any complaint and helping the ones in need with your big heart.
- Today, we pause to thank all the healthcare workers who have dedicated their lives to the patients.
- Happy Nurses Day! Thank you for sacrificing most of your weekends for the patients. Thank you for your dedication and compassion.
- Happy Nurses Day/Week to the healthcare workers! Thank you for always keep working with a smile on your face even when it is hard on you.
- Happy Nurses Week/Day to the wonderful staff! You are the reason we are able to save lives and take care of the ill and sick.
- To our amazing staff, we can save lives and treat the ills because of you. Happy Nurse Day.
- Happy Nurses Day/Week to the dedicated workers of this facility! You have worked day and night to take care of the patients, and we thank you for that!
Nurses day Wishes to Mother
- Dear Mom, we feel grateful to you. And we would like to grab this opportunity to wish you a Happy Nurses Day.
- Today, we celebrate you and all the sacrifices you have made in order to comfort the sick and care for the ill. Happy Nurses Day to Mom.
Nurses Day Wishes to Wife
- You deserve a celebration for being a warrior and a caregiver. Happy Nurses Week! I am proud of you.
- You have always put forth the lives of patients before yours. You are the best wife and the best nurse. Happy Nurses Day!
- I am proud of your profession. Wishing you a wonderful Nurse Day.
- It takes a lot of strength and real dedication to work in a profession like yours. A big salute to you!
- Sending my warm greetings to my dear wife for being such a fabulous nurse. You make it possible to live in a safe, sound, and happy world.
- I am proud of you, my dear wife. You are a wonderful wife and a dedicated nurse. Here is my salute towards your job. Happy Nurses Day!
- Thank you, dear, for doing such a great job. You are the reason why many happy faces can return to their home.
- Happy Nurses day, my dear wife! You are the kindest nurse who is working with dedication and compassion to divert every crisis.
- I am so happy that I got you as my life partner. You are truly an inspiration to all the people. Wishing you a very Happy Nurses Day!
Nurses Day Wishes to Sister
- Even a touch, a smile, or the smallest act of caring have the power to turn a life around. And you hold that power.
- You inspire us, heal us and give us hope with your compassion and strength. Happy Nurses Week to you!
- Happy Nurses Day to the sweetest, kindest, toughest, and the most amazing nurse I know.
- You’re not just an awesome sister. You’re also an amazing nurse! Thank you for putting your heart into everything you do.
- I am happy that you have become a nurse as you always wanted. You are an amazing nurse. Happy Nurses Day to my pretty sister. I am proud of everything you do.
- The world needs more kindness, more empathy, and more nurses like you. Happy Nurses Day!
- Who would’ve thought my pretty little sister become such a wonderful nurse and save lives! I feel proud to call you my sister. Happy Nurses Day!
- I am pretty sure everyone around you feels lucky to have you. Wishing you a Happy Nurses Day!
- It isn’t easy to work all day and night sacrificing sleep. I must say your strength, dedication, and compassion are simply awe-inspiring. Happy Nurses Week to my dear sister.
Nurses Day Wishes Images
Like homes have mothers, hospitals have nurses, both nurturing us in their own ways. Let us be thankful to our great nurses who work as frontline when our people or our world gets a severe wound. Also, have a great day ahead.
Related Wishes For You
We hope you like these collections of International Nurses Day Wishes, Messages, and Greetings. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
If you like these wishes and Messages, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and share them around! Happy reading! Thanking you for visiting our Yourfates, for more updates on thoughts and quotes, please visit regularly for more updates.