In this post, we are sharing information about Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose and powerful Subhas Chandra Bose Quotes, Speech.
23 January 1897 is written in golden letters in world history. On this day, Subhas Chandra Bose, the great hero of the freedom movement, was born to famous lawyer Janakinath of Cuttack and Prabhavatidevi.
His father returned the title of ‘Rai Bahadur‘ in protest against the repression of the British. For this reason, there was bitterness towards the British in Subhas’s mind. Now Subhas should take the self-determination to push the British out of India and make India independent.
Subhas resigned from ICS after passing the ICS examination. On this matter, his father boosted his confidence and said- ‘When you have already taken the fast of service, do not ever deviate from this path.’
The ‘Azad Hind Fauj’ was duly formed on 5 July 1943. On 21 October 1943, Netaji realized his resolve to achieve independence by organizing a group of Indians living in different Asia countries and establishing a temporary independent Government of India.
On 12 September 1944, at the Jubilee Hall, Rangoon, on the memorial day of the martyr Yatindra Das, Netaji gave a very touching speech and said – “Now our freedom is sure, but freedom demands sacrifice. You give me blood, I will give you freedom”. This was the sentence that sprouted among the country’s youth, which is mentioned in the golden letters not only in India but in the history of the world.
On 18 August 1945, Netaji’s plane crashed at Taihoku Airport upon leaving for Tokyo, and Mother India cherished forever, immortalized by burning the divine flame of the nation’s love.
On his 122st birth anniversary, we bring to you 14 of his most powerful Subhas Chandra Bose quotes.
Subhas Chandra Bose Quotes
- “It is blood alone that can pay the price of freedom. Give me blood and I will give you freedom.”
- “One individual may die for ideas, but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives.” – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
- “Reality is, after all, too big for our frail understanding to fully comprehend. Nevertheless, we have to build our life on the theory which contains the maximum truth.” – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
- We should have but one desire today, the desire to die so that India may live, the desire to face a martyr’s death, so that the path to freedom may be paved with the martyr’s blood.
- “Freedom is not given, it is taken.” – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
- “Life loses half its interest if there is no struggle — if there are no risks to be taken.” – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
- “Men, money, and material cannot by themselves bring victory or freedom. We must have the motive-power that will inspire us to brave deeds and heroic exploits.” – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
- “India is calling. Blood is calling to blood. Get up, we have no time to lose. Take up your arms! we shall carve our way through the enemy’s ranks, or if God wills, we shall die a martyr’s death. And in our last sleep, we shall kiss the road that will bring our Army to Delhi.” – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
- “Forget not that the grossest crime is to compromise with injustice and wrong. Remember the eternal law: You must give if you want to get.” – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
- “No real change in history can be achieved by discussions.” – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
- “It is our duty to pay for our liberty with our own blood.” – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
- “The secret of political bargaining is to look more strong than what you really are.” – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
- An army that has no tradition of courage, fearlessness, and invincibility cannot hold its
own in a struggle with a powerful enemy…
- “Tum Mujhe Khoon Do, Main Tumhe Azadi Doonga (You give me blood and I will give you freedom!).” – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
- “Soldiers who always remain faithful to their nation, who are always prepared to sacrifice their lives, are invincible.” – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
- “When we stand, the Azad Hind Fauj has to be like a wall of granite; when we march, the Azad Hind Fauj has to be like a steamroller.” – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
- No real change in history has ever been achieved by discussions.
- For an enslaved people, there can be no greater pride, no higher honour, than to be the first soldier in the army of liberation.
- We should have but one desire today. The desire to die so that India may live.
- Remember that the greatest crime is to compromise with injustice and wrong.
- As soldiers, you will always have to cherish and live up to the three ideals of faithfulness, duty, and sacrifice. Soldiers who always remain faithful to their nation, who are always prepared to sacrifice their lives, are invincible. If you, too, want to be invincible, engrave these three ideals in the innermost core of your hearts.
Inspirational quotes by the revolutionary Shaheed Bhagat Singh
Please do consider telling your friends and colleagues about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
If you like these quotes, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and share them around! Happy reading! Thanking you for visiting our Yourfates, for more updates on thoughts and quotes, please visit regularly for more updates. Please Do Follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Having any special messages/quotes to be included in our list? Please drop a comment below.