Are you missing your friends badly but can do nothing about it? We have brought you this amazing collection of Missing Friends Quotes by famous authors, philosophers, and other personalities that will bring a smile to your face and console you.
We may not have any blood relationships with our friends but with time they become an inevitable part of our life. We don’t even realise how that stranger has turned into such an important person to us.
Life is not always the same. There have been times when you used to meet your friends almost daily and spent quality time with them and maybe now you have not met your friends for months.
It is the memory of those good times you have spent with your friends laughing and chilling that console you when you are missing them. The memories of those old times bring a smile to your face and also give you hope that you will have a good time with your friends again.
We often don’t let our friends know how much we miss them but they deserve to know this.
You must express to your friends how much you miss them and wish to see them again.
Here’s a list of Missing Friends Quotes that you will enjoy reading. Also share these quotes with your friends whom you are missing and recall the time you enjoyed it together.
Don’t forget to also read out the handpicked collection of Relationship Quotes for Understanding Relationships Better
Missing Friends Quotes
- “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever.” – A. A. Milne
- “No man is so perfect, so necessary to his friends, as to give them no cause to miss him less.” – Jean De La Bruyere
- “There are friendships imprinted in our hearts that will never be diminished by time and distance.” – Dodinsky
- “Missing someone is a part of loving them. If you’re never apart, you’ll never really know how strong your love is.” – Helen Fielding
- “My world is thinning and it’s all because of one person I’m missing.” – Sanober Khan
- “As contraries are known by contraries, so is the delight of presence best known by the torments of absence.” – Alcibiades
- “Missing someone doesn’t always mean you need to have them back in your life. Sometimes you just feel their absence in present.” – Anurag Prakash Ray
- “When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I’m like a star; sometimes you can’t see me, but I’m always there.” – Jayde
- “Your absence has gone through me like a thread through a needle. Everything I do is stitched with its color.” – W.S. Merwin
- “The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls” – Nicholas Sparks
- “A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.” – C.S. Lewis
- “When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I’m with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you.” – LeBron James
- “Even if life tries to tear us apart and you are far away, you are always with me in my heart. As you know, our connection isn’t physical, it’s spiritual. I miss you my best friend.”
- “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” – Anaïs Nin
- “Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them.”
- “I miss you deeply, unfathomably, senselessly, terribly.” – Franz Kafka
- “In times of separation, I affirm that our connection remains intact through spirit. Spirits lead our loving hearts and spirit knows no distance or separation.” – Julia Cameron
- “Missing someone is a part of loving them. If you’re never apart, you’ll never really know how strong your love is.” – Gustave Flaubert
- “The worst thing you can do if you miss or need someone is let them know it.” – Sarah Dessen
- “Distance means so little when someone means so much” – Tom McNeal
- I don’t know what they are called, the spaces between seconds – but I think of you always in those intervals.” – Salvador Plascencia
- “Missing someone and not being able to see them is the worst feeling ever.” – Nathanael Richmond
- “Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it’s one day further from the last time you saw each other, it’s one day closer to the next time you will.” – Peyton Sawyer
- “And they can’t understand, what hurts more-missing the other person, or pretending not to.” – Khadija Rupa
- “If I had a single flower for every time I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden.” – Claudia Grandi
- “Sometimes, only one person is missing, and the whole world seems depopulated.” – Alphonse De Lamartine
- “Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven.” – Tryon Edwards
- “Miles don’t influence our friendship because love for you is always in my heart. I miss my best friend!”
- “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” – Elizabeth Foley
- “Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives.” – Alexander Dumas
- “When you are missing someone, time seems to move slower, and when I’m falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster.” – Taylor Swift
- “The friend who holds your hand and says the wrong thing is made of dearer stuff than the one who stays away.” – Barbara Kingsolver
- “Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant.” – Socrates
- “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” – David Tyson Gentry
- “Rise up, wise up, say it loud. Soul, I will not lie to you. I’m all alone. I’m still missing you, missing you, missing you.” – Tegan Quin
- “Every human being must find his own way to cope with severe loss, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method he chooses.” – Caleb Carr
- “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.” – Woodrow T. Wilson
- “Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” – Albert Camus
- “The language of friendship is not words but meanings.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “My world is a million shattered pieces put together, glued by my tears, where each piece is nothing but a reflection of YOU.” – Sanhita Baruah
- “I don’t cry because we’ve been separated by distance, and for a matter of years. Why? Because for as long as we share the same sky and breathe the same air, we’re still together.” – Donna Lynn Hope
- “Together we were unstoppable so I miss you now that we are no longer together, my friend.”
- “When we miss someone, often, what we really miss is the part of us that this someone awakens.” – Luigina Sgarro
- “I miss you every second of every minute, every minute of every hour, every hour of every day.” – Shanece
- “Good friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but you know they’re always there.”
- “Maybe I can’t stop the downpour, but I will always join you for a walk in the rain.”
- “Friendship is not about people who act true to your face. It’s about people who remain true behind your back.”
- “Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it’s one day further from the last time you saw each other, it’s one day closer to the next time you will.”
- “Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Missing our friend is missing ourselves from the world.” – Sashank Varma
Miss You Messages For Friends
- When you are with me, time just flies away. When you are not here, even seconds seem like days. I miss you.
- I can’t express the valuable memories I experienced. Whenever I scroll through my phone’s gallery I miss you more than anything. Just be you.
- I have discovered gloomy hues, of life that I never knew. Now I understand our friendship’s value, from the bottom of my heart I miss you.
- Dear buddy, when you are with me, time flies away in no time. When you are not here, every second seems like a day. I miss you, friend.
- I know that miles and distance don’t matter in friendship. But who’s going to explain that to my heart? I miss you.
- I don’t care whether it is Monday, Wednesday or Sunday, every moment is boring and gloomy when my friend is away. I miss you.
- I always order two cups of coffee when I go out. Even the sight of an extra cup lying across the table makes me smile… because it reminds me of the time when you were here. I miss you.
- Maybe it just wasn’t meant to be. Maybe life had other plans for you and me… I miss you.
- When you are not around me, I feel very low all the time. I miss you, dear friend.
- Friendship is life’s biggest addiction. Unfortunately, you don’t realize this until you start missing your old friends.
- Life moves on, but memories don’t. You may have gone away but our friendship is right here… in my heart. I miss you.
- If thinking about every beautiful memory that I share with you was equal to traveling one mile, then we would practically be sitting next to each other right now. I miss you.
- Being away from you has brought a definitive and hurting twist in my life’s story. First it was full of happiness and now it is drowning in melancholy. I miss you.
Miss You Messages For Best Friend
- I miss you, friend! The time I spend with you is the time I cherish the most in my life!
- You have been a great partner in crime since nursery class. I wish to recreate that moment. Let’s meet soon, bestie.
- I am missing you greatly, best buddy! The memories we have shared together, are irreplaceable.
- Friends, you make me believe in myself and lead me to find the meaning of life. I miss you!
- Every smile we exchanged and every secret we shared- will always be engraved in my memories. I miss you!
- Dear bestie, my days don’t just seem right without you here in them. And I need you and I miss you. Please, come back soon!
- Thank you for always being the one I can rely on no matter what. I just miss you more than I can express. Hope you are doing well, friend.
- I wish I could cast a spell that will bring you back to me right now and enjoy every split of a second with you, dear friend. I miss you more than you do.
- Dear friend, you have always been an inseparable part of my life. I miss our cherished memories and careless laughter!
Undoubtedly, life without friends is not the same as life with friends. We enjoy every little thing when we are with friends but without them, everything seems dull. It is their absence that makes us realise their importance and value of our meetings then.
More Related Quotes:
We hope you have enjoyed these Missing Friends Quotes by famous authors, philosophers, and other personalities and get to recall your happy memories. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.