If we tell you in very simple words, meditation is a process which teaches to control your dynamic mind and desires and also helps to recognize the infinite powers inside every person. Reading and sharing these meditation quotes may inspire you to meditate and energize your inner soul.
Meditation works in the same way as after sleeping at night, in the morning you feel calm and full of energy. But meditation does not mean sleeping, but it is a state that, while awakening, reduces the thoughts that are going on in your mind and makes you aware of your reality.
Oso says that Meditation is like a boon for humanity because with Meditation we can also treat diseases whose treatment is not possible yet.
In today’s era, every person is mentally disturbed and due to this condition unhappiness and unrest occurs in his life, this is the reason why he is not able to achieve success in his life because he feels that success only means his Willingness to be fulfilled.
In this post I’ll share with you 41 best Meditation quotes to uplift your spirits also, these quotes will ignite positive thought processes throughout the day.
- “To understand the immeasurable, the mind must be extraordinarily quiet, still.”
- “If we can make just 1% of the population meditative, this world will be a different place.” Sadhguru
- “Meditation is not a way of making your mind quiet. It’s a way of entering into the quiet that’s already there.” Deepak Chopra
- “Undisturbed calmness of mind is attained by cultivating friendliness toward the happy, compassion for the unhappy, delight in the virtuous, and indifference toward the wicked.”
- “Where there are peace and meditation, there is neither anxiety nor doubt.” Sr. Francis de Sales
- “Your goal is not to battle with the mind, but to witness the mind.”
- “Peace cannot be kept by force it can be achieved by understanding.” Albert Einstein
- “You should sit in meditation for 20 minutes a day. Unless you’re too busy; then you should sit for one hour.” – Old Zen Saying
- “The soul loves to meditate, for in contact with the spirit lies its greatest joy.” Paramahansa Yogananda
- “Meditation will not carry you to another world, but it will reveal the most profound and awesome dimensions of the world in which you already live. Calmly contemplating these dimensions and bringing them into the service of compassion and kindness is the right way to make rapid gains in meditation as well as in life.”
- “Meditation speaks. It speaks in silence.” – Sri Chinmoy
- “Only in my deep meditation do I come to know who I truly am.” Sri Chinmoy
- “The act of meditation is being spacious.”
- “Meditation and concentration are the way to a life of serenity.”
- “Without peace, all other dreams vanish and are reduced to ashes.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
- “If the mind falls asleep, awaken it. Then if it starts wandering, make it quiet. If you reach the state where there is neither sleep nor movement of mind, stay still in that, the natural state.”
- “Meditation is the secret of all growth in spiritual life and knowledge.” James Allen.
- “Meditation is one of the ways in which the spiritual man keeps himself awake.” Thomas Merton
- “The body benefits from movement, and the mind benefits from stillness.” Sakyong Mipham
- “The more regularly and the more deeply you meditate, the sooner you will find yourself acting always from a center of peace.” – J. Donald Walters
- “The act of meditation is being spacious.” – Sogyal Rinpoche
- “Meditation brings wisdom; lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom.” Buddha
- “Sleep is the best meditation.” Dalai Lama
- “We must experience the Truth in a direct, practical, and real way. This is only possible in the stillness and silence of the mind; and this is achieved by means of meditation.”
- “Meditation speeds up the evolutionary process by gradually purifying negative tendencies.” Master Choa Kok Su
- “Within you is a stillness and a sanctuary that you can retreat to any time and be yourself.” Anonymous.
- “Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless – like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
- “Meditation is not spacing-out or running away. In fact, it is being totally honest with ourselves.” – Kathleen McDonald
- “Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens” – Tony DeLiso
- “Yoga is not a religion. It is a science, science of well-being, the science of youthfulness, the science of integrating body, mind, and soul.” – Amit Ray
- “Peace begins with a smile.” – Mother Teresa
- “Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.” – Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati
- “Rule your mind or it will rule you” – Buddha
- “Meditation will bring you more and more intelligence, infinite intelligence, a radiant intelligence. Meditation will make you more alive and sensitive; your life will become richer. – Osho
- “Meditation is like a gym in which you develop the powerful mental muscles of calm and insight.” Ajahn Brahm
- “Meditation is meeting eternity in the present moment. It is resolving every problem as it comes. It is resolving every tension as it creeps in. It is facing the challenges of life in a non-fearful way.” Vimala Thakar
- “At the end of the day, I can end up just totally wacky, because I’ve made mountains out of molehills. With meditation, I can keep them as molehills.” Ringo Starr
- “Meditation means the recognition or the discovery of one’s own true self.” Sri Chinmoy
- “Meditation is all about the pursuit of nothingness. It’s like the ultimate rest. It’s better than the best sleep you’ve ever had. It’s a quieting of the mind.” Hugh Jackman
- “Meditate. Let the light of the heart engulf you.” Chidvilasananda
Meditation is a way that helps us to make our life better, it not only contributes to our mental peace, but it also plays a role in achieving our life’s purpose. We hope, these meditation quotes will help you to meditate daily in your life.
Share your best Meditation quotes with us in the comment section below, also don’t forget to visit us again for more inspiring quotes.