Visionaries can visualize for a dreamy future, politicians can dream for a better nation, entrepreneurs can plan for a great enterprise and common man can save up for a cozy home but nothing of these will materialize into reality without the labors who work underpaid, every day, in rain, in snow or in heat to provide for their family. And here we are today to celebrate their spirit with these International Worker’s Day or International Labor’s Day Quotes and Sayings.
International Worker’s Day or International Labor’s Day or My Day is celebrated every year on the 1st of May. This day came into effect to commemorate the struggles of the labor class throughout the 19th centuries in many countries to protect the labor and worker rights, and we continue to celebrate this day today to continue protecting their rights and to pay them there due recognition and respect.
So here are the best International Worker’s Day or International Labor’s Day Quotes and Sayings that will help you to understand the importance of labors and workers in our life, in nation building and in the progress of the world altogether:
─ Happy Labor Day ─
Inspirational Labor Day Quotes
1. “Work is no disgrace; the disgrace is idleness.”
2. “Without labor nothing prospers.” – Sophocles
3. “Genius is 1% Inspiration and 99% Perspiration.”
4. “One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.”
5. “All wealth is the product of labor.”
6. “He who labors diligently need never despair; for all things are accomplished by diligence and labor.”
7. “Genius begins great works; labor alone finishes them.” – Joseph Joubert
8. “He who works with his hands is a laborer, He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman, He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist.”
9. “Your satisfaction at work lies within you. If you love your job and love what you are doing, then there you will find your peace. Do not tell yourself to love what you hate; it will only leave you unhappy.”
10. “The chance you’ll be successful is high if all your men are following your rules. Start from teaching them the basics, and everything will follow. Disciplined workers are great ones.”
11. “I’ve learned from experience that if you work harder at it and apply more energy and time to it, and more consistency, you get a better result. It comes from work.”
12. “No work is insignificant. All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
13. “A hundred times every day, I remind myself that my inner and outer life depends on the labors of other men, living and dead and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving.” – Albert Einstein
14. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”- Confucius
15. “Work is no disgrace; the disgrace is idleness.” – Greek Proverb
16. “I’ve learned from experience that if you work harder at it and apply more energy and time to it, and more consistency, you get a better result. It comes from work.” – Louis C.K.
17. “Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work, one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. “As we celebrate Labor Day, we honor the men and women who fought tirelessly for workers’ rights, which are so critical to our strong and successful labor force.” – Elizabeth Esty
19. “Our labour preserves us from three great evils — weariness, vice, and want.” – Voltaire
20. “There is precious little hope to be got out of whatever keeps us industrious, but there is a chance for us whenever we cease work and become stargazers.” – H.M. Tomlinson
21. “A man is not paid for having a head and hands, but for using them.” – Elbert Hubbard
22. “Before the reward, there must be labor. You plant before you harvest. You sow in tears before you reap joy.” – Ralph Ransom
23. “The supreme accomplishment is to blur the lines between work and play.” – Arnold J. Toynbee
May 1 Labor Day Quotes
24. “Just try new things. Don’t be afraid. Step out of your comfort zones and soar, all right?”- Michelle Obama
25. “Dare to be honest and fear no labor.” – Robert Burns
26. “It is labor indeed that puts the difference on everything.” – John Locke
27. “Labor Day is devoted to no man, living or dead, to no sect, race or nation.” – Samuel Gompers
28. “There is no substitute for hard work.” – Thomas A. Edison
29. “When you put a lot of hard work into one goal and you achieve it, that’s a really good feeling.” – Derek Jeter
30. “Whatever you want to do, if you want to be great at it, you have to love it and be able to make sacrifices for it.” – Maya Angelou
31. “Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work.” – Booker T. Washington
32. “To find joy in work is to discover the fountain of youth.” – Pearl S. Buck
33. “Concentrate on your job and you will forget your other troubles.” – William Feather
34. “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” –Vince Lombardi
35. “If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful at all.” – Michelangelo
36. “Your friends will believe in your potential, your enemies will make you live up to it.” – Tim Fargo
37. “It doesn’t matter how great your shoes are if you don’t accomplish anything in them.” – Martina Boone
38. “Though you can love what you do not master, you cannot master what you do not love.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
International Workers’ Day Quotes
39. “Work isn’t to make money; you work to justify life.” – Marc Chagall
40. “If you care about what you do and work hard at it, there isn’t anything you can’t do if you want to.” – Jim Henson
41. “No human masterpiece has been created without great labour.” – Andre Gide
42. “Our labor preserves us from three great evils – weariness, vice, and want.” – Voltaire
43. “Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.” – Madeleine L’Engle
44. “All happiness depends on courage and work.” – Honoré de Balzac
45. “Employment is nature’s physician, and is essential to human happiness.” – Galen
46. “Labor Day is a time to recognize and reflect on that work, and for elected officials to recommit to the too-often ignored task of fighting to improve the lives of working families.” – Elissa Slotkin
47. “I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.” – Douglas Adams
48. “Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
49. “Man is so made that he can only find relaxation from one kind of labor by taking up another.” – Anatole France
50. “Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice, and, above all, don’t let anyone limit your dreams.” – Donovan Bailey
51. “I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.” – Jerome K. Jerome
52. “Without labor, nothing prospers.” – Sophocles
53. “A man is not idle because he is absorbed in thought. There is a visible labor and there is an invisible labor.” – Victor Hugo
54. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
55. “We often miss opportunity because it’s dressed in overalls and looks like work” – Thomas A. Edison
56. “Make your work to be in keeping with your purpose” – Leonardo da Vinci
57. “Thank you to everyone who continues to make their mark, work hard, make sacrifices, and contribute to society!”
58. “Nothing ever comes to one that is worth having except as a result of hard work.”
59. “The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it.”
60. “Hard work is rewarding beyond gold. Sweating is living.”
61. “To the new hero of the world, thank you. We will never forget what you have contributed to the country and to the workplace you specifically worked with. Our appreciation belongs to you because you all deserve it.” Happy Labor Day!
62. “We would never reach this peak of our success if it is not because of all your hard work. Your workforce is important to us and I think it is a good idea to celebrate it. We really appreciate you all.” Happy Labor Day.
63. “Passionate workers don’t care about working beyond office hours. What is important to them is to finish everything and a job well done. This day is for all who work hard for the benefit of each and everyone.” Happy Labor Day!
64. “Those who are willing to work usually are the ones who became successful. Remember, no one reaches the top while doing nothing. Happy Labor Day to all who deserve it.”
65. “Men that live without labor live in solitary and with no dignity and true independence.” Happy Labor Day!
66. “A lot of what passes for depression these days is nothing more than a body saying that it needs work.” Happy Labor Day!
Only planners or visionaries cannot run the world. We need people who make things work on the ground and hence workers or labors are the basis for any development or progress of our world. Without them, we will just be thoughts and plans and nothing else.
More Related Quotes:
- Happy Doctor’s Day Quotes And International Doctors Day Quotes
- Work Quotes Which Will Inspire You And Make You Successful
- Teamwork Quotes To Inspire Your Team With Zeal
- Unity Quotes To Stay United In Every Situation
- Happy Weekend Quotes To Celebrate The Wonderful Weekend
- Strong Women Quotes to Inspire you with powerful Images
We hope that you have enjoyed reading these wonderful Happy Labor Day Quotes. These are some best collections from our side. You can celebrate workers by sending them best quotes to enable them to do more at work.
Please Do Follow Us: