If the top five greatest basketball players in the world are named, Kobe Bryant will be named prominently. In this article, we have collected Kobe Bryant Quotes from his legendary career that will inspire you
Kobe Bryant was an American basketball player who died in a helicopter crash in the American province of California on 26 January 2020. Our prayers go out to his family and friends always.
A total of 9 people, including his 13-year-old daughter Gianna, have died along with Bryant in this accident.
Kobe Bryant was very popular among basketball fans around the world, Bryant has always played with the Los Angeles Lockers throughout his 20-year-long career. He had come straight from high school to the NBA.
He won the NBA Championship five times. He was an All-Star for 18 times. In 2008, Bryant won the NBA’s most important player title. Kobe was considered one of the most successful great players in basketball history.
Bryant has won awards and honors in the basketball world as well as an Oscar Award.
Kobe Bryant wrote a love letter to basketball in 2015, which also featured a short animated film called Dear Basketball which was the best animated short film at the Academy Award and for this he received Oscar.
Here are 27 Kobe Bryant quotes to help you to face every challenge in your life.
Kobe Bryant Quotes
- “Dedication sees dreams come true.” – Kobe Bryant
- “If you don’t believe in yourself, no one will do it for you” – Kobe Bryant
- “Everything negative — pressure, challenges — is all an opportunity for me to rise.” – Kobe Bryant
- “Either way, I refuse to change what I am. A lion has to eat. Run with me or run from me.” – Kobe Bryant
- “The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great at whatever they want to do.” – Kobe Bryant
- “This is the moment I accept the most challenging times will always be behind me and in front of me.” – Kobe Bryant
- “Winning takes precedence over all. There’s no gray area. No almosts.” – Kobe Bryant
- “I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind.” – Kobe Bryant
- “My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.” – Kobe Bryant
- “We all have self-doubt. You don’t deny it, but you also don’t capitulate to it. You embrace it.” – Kobe Bryant
- “The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win”. – Kobe Bryant
- “I can’t relate to lazy people. We don’t speak the same language. I don’t understand you. I don’t want to understand you.” – Kobe Bryant
- “The examples are endless but my philosophy is simple. Once I knew my seed, I was able to discover my muse and my purpose for being was crystal clear.” – Kobe Bryant
- “I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses.” – Kobe Bryant
- “The important thing is that your teammates have to know you’re pulling for them and you really want them to be successful.” – Kobe Bryant
- “I’m here. I’m not going anywhere. No matter what the injury — unless it’s completely debilitating — I’m going to be the same player I’ve always been. I’ll figure it out. I’ll make some tweaks, some changes, but I’m still coming.” – Kobe Bryant
- “Use your success, wealth, and influence to put them in the best position to realize their own dreams and find their true purpose.” – Kobe Bryant
- “I played through the sweat and hurt
Not because challenge called me
But because YOU called me.
I did everything for YOU
Because that’s what you do
When someone makes you feel as
Alive as you’ve made me feel.” – Kobe Bryant
- “The beauty in being blessed with talent is rising above doubters to create a beautiful moment.” – Kobe Bryant
- “When you make a choice and say, ‘Come hell or high water, I am going to be this,’ then you should not be surprised when you are that. It should not be something that is intoxicating or out of character because you have seen this moment for so long that … when that moment comes, of course, it is here because it has been here the whole time because it has been [in your mind] the whole time.” – Kobe Bryant
- “If you’re afraid to fail, then you’re probably going to fail.” – Kobe Bryant
- “Pain doesn’t tell you when you ought to stop. Pain is the little voice in your head that tries to hold you back because it knows if you continue you will change.” – Kobe Bryant
- “Trust me, setting things up right from the beginning will avoid a ton of tears and heartache.” – Kobe Bryant
- “I create my own path. It was straight and narrow. I looked at it this way: you were either in my way or out of it.” – Kobe Bryant
- “Haters are a good problem to have. Nobody hates the good ones. They hate the great ones.” – Kobe Bryant
- “It’s the one thing you can control. You are responsible for how people remember you—or don’t. So don’t take it lightly.” – Kobe Bryant
- “Once you know what failure feels like, determination chases success.” – Kobe Bryant
The Kobe Bryant will always be in the hearts of all of us, he will always be remembered.
Share your favorite Kobe Bryant Quotes in the comment box below also please share these quotes with your friends and family.
You may also Like