Do you know How Smile is important in our life? “Peace begins with a smile.” A Smile can boost our immune system. It doesn’t matter how your moods are if someone gives your good smile you feel good. Smiling Makes Us Attractive, Relieves Stress, Lowers Your Blood Pressure, Makes Us Feel Good, Makes You Look Younger, Successful, Helps You Stay Positive. We have these good collections of Keep Smiling Quotes to make your life happy.
Send these Beautiful Smile Quotes to your loved ones to keep them smiling always.
Keep Smiling Quotes
- “A simple smile. That’s the start of opening your heart and being compassionate to others. “– Dalai Lama
- “Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”– Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”– Dr. Seuss
- “The greatest self is a peaceful smile, that always sees the world smiling back.”– Bryant H. McGill
- “If you’re reading this… Congratulations, you’re alive. If that’s not something to smile about, then I don’t know what is.”– Chad Sugg
- “I love those who can smile in trouble.”– Leonardo da Vinci
- “A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear.”– Marilyn Monroe
- “A smile is a happiness you’ll find right under your nose. “– Tom Wilson
- “A smile doesn’t always stand for a perfect life.”– Faraaz Kazi
- “A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles.”– William Hazlitt
- “When things are difficult, smile by faith. Don’t wait until you feel better.”– Joel Osteen
- “Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful.”– Rashida Jones
- “Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things.”– Kenneth Branagh
Smile Every Day
- “Smile, smile, smile at your mind as often as possible. Your smiling will considerably reduce your mind’s tearing tension.”– Sri Chinmoy
- “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.”– Thich Nhat Hanh
- “I eat every two hours, I sleep for eight hours, I have lots of water, I pray to keep calm. Most importantly, I have a smile on my face.”– Vidya Balan
- “Use your smile to change the world; don’t let the world change your smile.”– Chinese Proverb
- “You shouldn’t ever regret something that made you smile.”– Mei Maejor
- “Smiling is the best way to face every problem, to crush every fear and to hide every pain.”– Unknown
- “That smile could move mountains. It could also break hearts. “– Kylie Scott
- “Teeth aren’t pearly until you smile.”– Anthony Liccione
- “Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in everyday life.”– Roy T. Bennett
- “Be the living expression of God’s kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile”– Mother Teresa
- “Smile more. Smiling can make you and others happy.”– Roy T. Bennett
- “Everyone smiles in the same language.”– George Carlin
- “Strong people are ones who can smile for others’ happiness.”– Veronica Purcell
- “You’ll find that life is still worthwhile if you just smile.”– Charlie Chaplin
- “Look back, and smile on perils past.”– Walter Scott
- “Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone.”– Michael Jackson
- “Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.”– Mark Twain
Instagram Smile Caption
- Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile
- Life is better when you’re smiling
- Who says I never smile in my selfie?
- By the way, I’m wearing the smile you gave me
- Keep the Smile On!
- Smile, it confuses people
- Smile at the world, and she’ll smile back
- Some past memories bring a smile to you. And this is surely one of them.
Candid Smile Quotes
Keep Smiling Quotes to always make you feel happy. A Beautiful Smile can make your whole day Happy and Cheerful. Some more collections related to Smile Quotes.
- Smile at each other, smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other — it doesn’t matter who it is — and that will help you to grow up in greater love for each other.
- Be candid with everyone.
- I am what I am and I’m a horrible liar. I can’t do it. I’m just very candid.
- Be Happy, always wear a smile; Not because life is full of reasons to smile but because your smile itself is a reason for others to smile.
- Always be happy, always wear a smile, not because life is full of reasons to smile but because your smile itself is a reason for many others to smile.
- The kids are Job One. So, to be quite candid, if they need me, I do my utmost to make sure I’m there.
- I call it as I see it, I don’t hold back when it comes to being candid on the hot issues.
- I look around me and nowhere do I see a stamp of disapproval with which nature marked a woman’s candid brow.
- A smile that hides the pain within the heart soothes the hearts of those who behold it. So smile even through difficult times.
- Smile when in pain, Smile when troubles pour like rain. Smile after someone hurt your feelings, because you know, smiling always starts the healing
- The judge also has a truth he wants to hide: He often hasn’t been completely candid in describing the facts or the law.
Love Smile Quotes
- If I were to make public these tapes, containing blunt and candid remarks on many different subjects, the confidentiality of the office of the president would always be suspect.
- Wherefore the race being not to the swift, etc. but time and chance happening to all men, I leave the Judgment of the whole to the Candid, of whose correction I shall never be impatient.
- Always be happy, always wear a smile not because life is full of reasons to smile because your smile itself is a reason for others’ smiles.
- Smile. It might not make our problems disappear, but it will stop people from asking what’s wrong with you.
Dental Quotes on Smile
- Dance. SMILE. Giggle. Marvel. Trust. Hope. Love. Wish. Believe. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go. – Mandy Hale
- I like it when my mother SMILES. I especially like it when I make her SMILE. – Adriana Trigiani
- When he SMILES it’s as if you’ve just told him the first joke on earth. – Mitch Albom
- Just for today, SMILE a little more, Just for today, ask someone how he or she is really doing, Just for today, remember, while some may have it better than you do, there are others who definitely have it worse than you! Just for today, just let go, just for today… – James A. – Murphy
- Be like a duck, paddling, and working very hard inside the water, but what everyone sees is a SMILING calm face. – Manoj Arora
- If you’ve put a SMILE on someone’s face today, you’ve done more good than you know. – Richelle E. Goodrich
- The SMILE of a child enlarges the universe. – Charles de Leuss
- Replace your cell phone in your hand with a SMILE on your face, difficult but not impossible. – Unknown
- Don’t take life too seriously! Nobody gets out alive anyway. SMILE. Be goofy. Take chances. Have fun. Inspire. – Dawn Gluskin
- When thunderstorms roll in, you make a choice to either succumb with tears to the gloomy downpour or SMILE and look for rainbows. – Richelle E. Goodrich
- It’s hard not to SMILE when you’re going eyeball to eyeball with a frosted chocolate cupcake. – Shannon Wiersbitzky
- Life is here to be enjoyed, your SMILE and your happiness make it even better. – Jim Jensen
- Everyone SMILES in the same language. – Author unknown
- A SMILE is like tight underwear – it makes your cheeks go up! – Author Unknown
We hope you like these collections of Keep Smiling Quotes. Also, Sharing is Caring. If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
Thank you for visiting our Yourfates, For more updates on thoughts and quotes, please visit regularly more updates.