Today I am Sharing Best Keep Going Quotes and Keep Going Saying in this Post. So please read and Share your Experience.
Life is like a rollercoaster, it had many ups and downs but we should never be disappointed by these ups and downs, Life is a battle, Life will throw curve-balls at you, it will humble you, it will endeavor to separate you. But never lose hope.
Here is some best collection of Keep Going Quotes which will motivate you to move further in your life.
Keep Going Quotes
Keep Going Quotes by authors including Winston Churchill, Steven Wright, and Joyce Meyer.
- “If I look back I am lost.”― George R.R. Martin
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
- “What’s done is done. What’s gone is gone. One of life’s lessons is always moving on. It’s okay to look back to see how far you’ve come but kept moving forward.”― Roy T. Bennett
- “but you just have to keep going and don’t let the small stuff bog you down.” – Stella Maeve
- “Courage doesn’t always roar, sometimes it’s the quiet voice at the end of the day whispering ‘I will try again tomorrow’.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
- “I don’t know what lies ahead, but I want to keep going forever…”― Fuyumi Soryo
- “You simply have to put one foot in front of the other and keep going. Put blinders on and plow right ahead. – George Lucas
- “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want. – Zig Ziglar
- “Keep going on hikes, keep having your friends in your life, keep that downtime sacred as well because as hard as you work in any job, it’s really nice to have the relaxing de-stressors. Stress is the worst thing. That’s the ultimate demise of any good thing.
Dianna Elise Agron
- “If you really want to eat, keep climbing. The fruits are on the top of the tree. Stretch your hands and keep stretching them. Success is on the top, keep going.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
- “Just keep going like crazy and look back when it’s over. Otherwise, you just get confused. – Cliff Burton
- “If you stop, you’ll lose everything. You’ve got to keep going. – Greyson Chance
- “I am not the richest, smartest or most talented person in the world, but I succeed because I keep going and going and going. – Sylvester Stallone
- “Let everything happen to you. Beauty and terror. Just keep going. No feeling is final. –Rainer Maria Rilke
- “When in doubt, throw doubt out and have a little faith….”
― E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly
- “You just have to keep on doing what you do. It’s the lesson I get from my husband; he just says, Keep going. Start by starting. – Meryl Streep
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. – Thomas A. Edison
- “Autumn is my favorite season of all. It is a transitory period that allows the earth to rest before it sees the harshness of winter and hears the promise of spring.” ― Kamand Kojouri
- “It is the combination of reasonable talent and the ability to keep going in the face of defeat that leads to success. – Martin Seligman
- “Experience has taught me how important it is to just keep going, focusing on running fast and relaxed. Eventually, it passes and the flow returns. It’s part of racing. – Frank Shorter
- “Even if I don’t finish, we need others to continue. It’s got to keep going. – Terry Fox
- “At the very moment when people underestimate you is when you can make a breakthrough.” ― Germany Kent
- “One thing I’ve come to learn about myself is that I have to keep going. – Andrew Mason
- “6 Ways To Give Your Mind A Break
1. Stop stressing
2. Stop worrying
3. Give rest to the problems weighing you down
4. Lighten up
5. Forgive yourself
6. Forgive others” ― Germany Kent
- “Also, stick around. Don’t lose your heart, just keep going, keep at it. – Mark Ruffalo
Keep Going Saying
Keep Going Quotes always inspire you. Here are some more listed quotes.
- Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
- Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other.
- There are times to stay put and what you want will come to you, and there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
- Never mind searching for who you are. Search for the person you aspire to be.
- The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
- When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
- Keep on going and chances are you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I have never heard of anyone stumbling on something sitting down.
- Nothing is impossible. ‘Impossible’ just takes a few more phone calls.
- I am not judged by the number of times I fail, but by the number of times I succeed: and the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I fail and keep trying.
- The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.
- It’s better to be in the arena, getting stomped by the bull, than to be up in the stands or out in the parking lot.
- I am not a product of circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.
- May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.
- Success is a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don’t quit when you’re tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired.
- There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.
- Sometimes it takes a good fall to know where you really stand.
- You have to act as if it were possible to radically transform the world. And you have to do it all the time.
Keep Moving Forward Quotes
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
- Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- Don’t give up. There are too many nay-sayers out there who will try to discourage you. Don’t listen to them. The only one who can make you give up is yourself.
- You keep going back and forth, saying what are we missing1 It’s a huge country, It’s a rugged country. That all plays on your mind.
- Let everything happen to you. Beauty and terror. Just keep going. No feeling is final.
- Keep going until your efforts start to make things better in your hometown.
- That’s what keeps me going: dreaming, inventing, then hoping and dreaming some more in order to keep dreaming.
- You just can’t beat the person who never gives up. – Babe Ruth
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C. S. Lewis
- Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. – Harriet Beecher Stow.
- Big shots are only little shots who kept shooting.
- You don’t drown by falling in the water, you drown by staying there.
- You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
- Once you realize there is a life after mistakes, you gain a self-confidence that never goes away.
- The best way out is always through.
- Don’t be discouraged. It is often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.
- I am learning every day to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be to inspire me and not terrify me.
- The race is not always to the swift, but to those who keep on running.
Quotes About Moving Forward And Being Strong
Below you will find our collection of inspirational, and humorous old keep going quotes.
- If you’re going through hell, keep going. – Winston Churchill
- What’s done is done. What’s gone is gone. One of life’s lessons is always moving on. It’s okay to look back to see how far you’ve come but kept moving forward. – Roy T. Bennett
- Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.- Theodore Roosevelt
- Do today what others won’t so tomorrow you can do what others can’t. – Jerry Rice
- I always tell my kids if you lay down, people will step over you. But if you keep scrambling, if you keep going, someone will always, always give you a hand. Always. But you gotta keep dancing, you gotta keep your feet moving. – Morgan Freeman
- Never give up hope. All things are working for your good. One day, you’ll look back on everything you’ve been through and thank God for it. – Germany Kent
- Believe in yourself and all that you are, know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle. – Christian D Larson
- Failure is a bend in the road, not the end of the road. Learn from failure and keep moving forward. – Roy T. Bennett
- If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. – Martin Luther King Jr
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. – Dale Carnegie
- Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you. – George Whitefield
- Life has got all those twists and turns. You’ve got to hold on tight and off you go. – Nicole Kidman.
I hope you like these collections of Keep Going Quotes and Saying. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.