Whether you’re a fan of the comics or the movies, there isn’t anyone who isn’t familiar with the Joker. We have collected some of the best Joker Quotes that will motivate you always. Keep Calm and Start Reading.
Joker is not a villain. There is a different kind of philosophy hidden in his characters and things. Nolan wrote the story of ‘The Dark Knight’, combining the 1988 graphic novel ‘The Joke’ and 1996’s ‘The Long Halloween’. Heath Ledger set a new benchmark through the character of Joker in it.
Check out these Joker quotes that will trigger your brain and make you see why some people go down a dark path in life.
- “If the police expect to play against the Joker, they’d better be prepared to be dealt from the bottom of the deck!” ― The Joker
- “They laugh at me because I’m different. I laugh at then because they’re all the same.” ― The Joker
- “You have nothing, nothing to threaten me with. Nothing to do with all your strength.” ― The Joker
- “Someday someone will break you so badly that you’ll become unbreakable.” ― The Joker
- “Very neat! That ugly head of yours does have a brain!” ― The Joker
- “One by One, they’ll hear my call. Then this wicked town will follow my fall.” ― The Joker
- “Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away… forever.” ― The Joker
- “Apology Accepted Trust Denied.” ― The Joker
- “They could put me in a helicopter and fly me up into the air and line up the bodies head to toe on the ground in delightful geometric patterns like an endless June Taylor dance routine — and it would never be enough. No, I don’t keep count. But you do. And I love you for it.” ― The Joker
- “The pen is truly mightier than the sword.” ― The Joker
- “I need new haters the old ones became my fan.” ― The Joker
Joker Quotes Dark Knight
- “The real joke is your stubborn, bone-deep conviction that somehow, somewhere, all of this makes sense! That’s what cracks me up each time.” – The Joker
- “As you know, madness is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.” – The Joker
- “You see, in their last moment’s people show you who they really are.” – The Joker
- “If you are good at something, never do it for free.” – The Joker
- “The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules. And tonight, you’re gonna break your one rule.” – The Joker
- “Now comes the part where I relieve you, the little people, of the burden of your failed and useless lives. But, as my plastic surgeon always said: if you gotta go, go with a smile.” – The Joker
- “Haven’t you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?” – The Joker
- “I like you, but I want to kill you.” – The Joker
- “I’m of a mind to make some Mookie.” – The Joker
- “Some people want to see you fail. Disappoint them.” – The Joker
- “You will never make it if you care about what others think.” – The Joker
- “I believe, whatever doesn’t kill you, simply makes you a stranger.” – The Joker
- “You know, I just do things.” – The Joker
- “And I won’t kill you because you’re just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.” – The Joker
- “I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman.” – The Joker
- “That little fight in you, I like that.” – The Joker
- “It’s not about the money, it’s about sending a message. Everything burns!” – The Joker
- “You, you complete me.” – The Joker
- “You have nothing, nothing to threaten me.” – The Joker
- “As my plastic surgeon always says; if you gotta go, go with a smile.” – The Joker
- “Let’s put a smile on that face!” – The Joker
- “If the police expect to play against the Joker, they’d better be prepared to be dealt from the bottom of the deck!” – The Joker
- “Tell your men they work for me now, this is my city!” – The Joker
- “Before you judge me make sure that you are perfect.” – The Joker
- “I’m not exactly sure what happened. Sometimes I remember it one way, sometimes another. If I’m going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!” – The Joker
- “I’m a man of my word.” – The Joker
- “They need you right now, but when they don’t, they’ll cast you out like a leper.” – The Joker
- “Nobody panics when things go “according to plan”. Even if the plan is horrifying!” – The Joker
- “I don’t wanna kill you, what would I do without you? Go back to rippin’ off mob dealers… no, no, no… no, you, you complete me.” – The Joker
- “Maybe we can share one. You know, they’ll be doubling up, the rate this city’s inhabitants are losing their minds.” – The Joker
There is something about the Joker that fascinates fans. The Joker is one of the most iconic characters in popular culture, the Joker has been listed among the greatest comic book villains and fictional characters ever created.
Did you enjoy these Joker quotes? Which of the quotes was your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you enjoyed this Joker quotes images, don’t forget to share with your friends and followers.
You may also Like