The world is a social jungle where different parties are going on and humans are social animals who are supposed to be in one of the parties most of the time, the parties being family, friends, school, office and so much more. And hence, life can get little overwhelming and tough for the introverts who like to keep it quiet and crowd free, because you just cannot keep dodging the parties. And here are the best Introvert Quotes and Sayings that will define introverts and their lives for everyone.
Over time, introverts learn to do things for themselves on their own in their own time to have fun. They learn to enjoy their own company, which in my opinion is a skill that we all need to learn. But sometimes it can get lonely or gatherings can get awkward, so adjusting with everyone is also a skill that we must all learn.
Being an introvert has its own goods and bads. So here are the best Introvert Quotes and Sayings to know about introverts in our lives:
1. “I would admit I’m an introvert. I don’t know why introverts have to apologize.” – Bill Gross
2. “I am a mild introvert. But I have learned to be a very successful extrovert because if you want impact, you have to work with people.” – Patrick Pichette
3. “I think I’m a weird combination of deeply introverted and very daring. I can feel both those things working.” – Helen Hunt
4. “There is no such thing as a pure introvert or extrovert. Such a person would be in the lunatic asylum.” – Carl Jung
5. “I know I seem really friendly, but I’m a closet introvert.” – Lauren Myracle
6. “Introverts are capable of acting like extroverts for the sake of work they consider important, people they love, or anything they value highly.” – Susan Cain
7. “I am rarely bored alone; I am often bored in groups and crowds.” – Laurie Helgoe
9. “I’m so extroverted. I want to learn how to be introverted, though.” – Denzel Curry
10. “I’m an introverted extrovert. My job sets me apart, but I’m not hammy and don’t need attention.” – Jeremy Scott
11. “After an hour or two of being socially on, we introverts need to turn off and recharge. This isn’t antisocial. It isn’t a sign of depression.” – Jonathan Rauch
12. “Directing is extrovert and gregarious; writing is isolating, introverted, and lonely.” – David Farr
13. “I think I am half extroverted and half introverted.” – Sara Schaefer
14. “Even though I was very shy, I found I could get onstage if I had a new identity.” – David Bowie
15. “I’m quite introverted, but I’m not shy.” – Marian Keyes
16. “People empty me. I have to get away to refill.” – Charles Bukowski
17. “People say things to me like, ‘It’s really cool that you don’t go out and get drunk all the time and go to clubs.’ I appreciate that, but I’m kind of an introverted kind of person just by nature.” – Emma Watson
18. “I am a minimalist. I like saying the most with the least.” – Bob Newhart
19. “Better to keep quiet and let people think you’re an idiot than speak up and confirm it.” – Rodney Dangerfield
20. “It’s not because I don’t want to look at you. It’s that I don’t want to be seen.” – Jonathan Lethem
21. “I’m not harmful, just introspective. You can probably think I’m weird, but it’s not harmful weird.” – Henry Rollins
22. “But generally speaking, I tend to be quiet and introspective.” – Rowan Atkinson
23. “I’m a very analytical person, a somewhat introspective person; that’s the nature of the work I do.” – Joni Mitchell
24. “The only thing I bring to social gatherings are excuses to leave early.”
25. “Sometimes you just need to lay on the couch and read for a couple of years.”
26. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
27. “I always saw myself as this quiet, introspective, thoughtful person.” – Maggie Rogers
28. “I think a lot of great male comic actors are introspective, quiet personalities, which I really admire. But they are really able to turn it up when the camera’s on.” – Peter Dinklage
29. “I don’t hate people, I just feel better when they aren’t around.” – Charles Bukowski
31. “Silence is only frightening to people who are compulsively verbalizing.” – William S. Boroughs
32. “I think a lot, but I don’t say much.” – Anne Frank
33. “Quiet people have the loudest minds.” – Stephen Hawking
34. “Introverts crave meaning so party chitchat feels like sandpaper to our psyche.” – Diane Cameron
35. “Most inventors and engineers I’ve met are like me. They’re shy and they live in their heads” – Steve Wozniak
Inspirational Introvert Quotes
36. “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” – Aristotle
37. “Don’t think of introversion as something that needs to be cured… Spend your free time the way you like, not the way you think you’re supposed to.” – Susan Cain
38. “The one who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. Those who walk alone are likely to find themselves in places no one has ever been before.” – Francis Phillip Wernig
39. “Do what you feel in your heart to be right for you’ll be criticized anyway. You’ll be damned if you do, and damned if you don’t.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
40. “Don’t underestimate me because I’m quiet. I know more than I say, think more than I speak, and observe more than you know.” – Michaela Chung
41. “A good rule of thumb is that any environment that consistently leaves you feeling bad about who you are is the wrong environment.” – Laurie Helgoe
42. “Lighthouses don’t go running all over an island looking for boats to save; they just stand there shining.” – Anne Lamott
43. “Your solitude will be a support and a home for you, even in the midst of very unfamiliar circumstances, and from it, you will find all your paths.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
44. “Let’s clear one thing up: Introverts do not hate small talk because we dislike people. We hate small talk because we hate the barrier it creates between people.” – Laurie Helgoe
45. “I wish, as well as everybody else, to be perfectly happy; but like everybody else, it must be in my own way.” – Jane Austen
46. “My alone feels so good, I’ll only have you if you’re sweeter than my solitude.” – Warsan Shire
47. “Introverts dislike small talk, but we are fluent in the language of ideas and dreams.” – Michaela Chung
48. “Whatever kind of introvert you are, some people will find you too much in some ways and ‘not enough in others.” – Laurie Helgoe
49. “Be a loner. That gives you time to wonder, to search for the truth. Have holy curiosity. Make your life worth living.” – Albert Einstein
50. “People are always so boring when they band together. You have to be alone to develop all the idiosyncrasies that make a person interesting.” – Andy Warhol
51. “Originality thrives in seclusion free of outside influences beating upon us to cripple the creative mind. Be alone-that is the secret of invention: be alone, that is when ideas are born.” – Nikola Tesla
52. “Blessed are those who do not fear solitude, who are not afraid of their own company, who are not always desperately looking for something to do, something to amuse them with, and something to judge.” – Paulo Coelho
53. “Stay true to your own nature. If you like to do things in a slow and steady way, don’t let others make you feel as if you have to race. If you enjoy depth, don’t force yourself to seek breadth.” – Susan Cain
Introvert Captions for Instagram
54. Whew, that was close! Almost had to socialize.
55. People empty me. I have to get away to refill.
56. Introvert hard at work using silence and solitude to recharge.
57. I’m a daydreamer and a night thinker.
58. Silence is a beautiful song where I want to live forever
59. I came, I saw, I left early.
60. “Introverts avoid small talk because we know it’s the white bread of conversation. There are no real nutrients in it. Just empty calories.” –Michaela Chung
61. “Nothing can dim the light from within.” –Maya Angelou
62. My alone time is for everyone’s safety.
63. I can’t talk to you today. I talked to two people yesterday.
64. Eww, people.
65. Introverts unite! Occasionally in small groups for a short period of time.
66. It’s a beautiful day to leave me alone.
67. Sorry, I’m late. I didn’t want to come.
68. It’s too peopley outside.
Funny Introvert Quotes
69. “People inspire you, or they drain you – pick them wisely.” – Hans F. Hansen
70. “I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion.” – Henry David Thoreau
71. “You might be an introvert if you were ready to go home before you left the house.” – Criss Jami
72. “Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward.” – Elliot Kay
73. “Introverts are word economists in a society suffering from verbal diarrhea.” – Michaela Chung
74. “I’m indecisive because I see eight sides to everything.” – April Kepner
75. “A bore is someone who deprives you of solitude without providing you with the company.” – Oscar Wilde
76. “There’s zero correlation between being the best talker and having the best ideas.” – Susan Cain
77. “I talked to a calzone for fifteen minutes last night before I realized it was just an introverted pizza. I wish all my acquaintances were so tasty.” – Jarod Kintz
78. “Sometimes I just shut down and don’t talk to anyone for days. It’s nothing personal.” – Sonya Teclai
79. “Kindly remove yourself from my personal space. Thanks.” – Gemma Correll
80. “A wise man once said nothing.” – Proverb
81. “I prefer tongue-tied knowledge to ignorant loquacity.” – Cicero
82. “I don’t want to be alone. I want to be left alone.” – Audrey Hepburn
The great thing about being a person who enjoys his own company more than anything else is that they do not have to depend on others for the company itself. But we also need friends and family and colleagues to share our happy and sad moments. So embrace your shy or quiet self and also try to make bonds with people that are precious.
More Related Quotes
- Extrovert Quotes To Celebrate Their Confidence
- Ambivert Quotes for the Dual Personality in You
- Deep Quotes That Will Make You Think
- Keep Smiling Quotes And Sayings To Make You Smile
- Depression Quotes & Sayings to make you feel better
We hope you like these collections of Introvert Quotes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
Please Do Follow Us: