Chefs are the artists that we never wanted, but we needed. They are one of the most skilled artists in the world because they make food beautiful as well as delicious, so basically art for both eyes and the taste buds. And there is a day dedicated to these people of skilled hands, The International Chef Day. So today we have brought the best collection of International Chef Day Wishes, Quotes, and Messages, read-ahead learn to appreciate the art of culinary.
International Chef Day is celebrated every year on the 20th of October since 2004. This day is organized to commemorate chef’s profession as a noble one and to encourage them to pass on their amazing culinary skills to the upcoming generation so that we can have even more amazing delicacies and cuisines to explore and love.
If we think about it, all art forms are for the eyes and the heart. But the art of a chef deals with cooking for the stomach, taste for the tongue, garnish and plating for the eyes, and nutrition for the health. This truly is a noble and artistic profession.
So here are the most amazing International Chef Day Wishes, Quotes, and Messages that you can send to anyone around you who is a great cook:
International Chef’s Day Wishes
- A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness. Happy Chef’s Day to you!!
- Some people live to eat and some people are born to cook. On the occasion of International Chefs Day, I wish you all the success with your cooking.
- You always have been a fantastic cook who has impressed everyone with his culinary skills. On the occasion of Chefs Day, I wish you keep cooking and keep impressing.
- There is something special about your cooking that makes you stand out in the crowd. May you touch new heights with your cooking. Happy World Chefs Day.
- Cooking is an art and not everyone is gifted with it but everyone has the potential to learn it. A very Happy Chefs Day to you.
- A good cook is the peculiar gift of the gods. He must be a perfect creature from the brain to the palate, from the palate to the finger’s end.
- I think the most wonderful thing in the world is another chef. I’m always excited about learning new things about food.
- On the occasion of Chefs Day, wishing you all the success and prosperity in your culinary skills. May you keep impressing people with your cooking.
- It is quite magical to see how a chef can transform raw things into great-tasting foods. Warm wishes on World Chefs Day to the creative chefs.
- If you understand the ingredients well then you can create the most unique combinations. Wishing a very Happy International Chefs Day to you.
World Chef’s Day Messages
- Warm wishes on World Chefs Day to you. You make an amazing chef because you keep experimenting with your food to treat us to something new.
- Anyone in this world can cook because you are not born with it but you learn it. Warm greetings on World Chefs Day.
- Being a chef is all about being creative with the food you cook and redefining your dishes in a better way. Wishing you a very Happy Chefs Day.
- Cooking is like life. You learn only when you make mistakes. Happy International Chef Day
- Being a cook is like falling in love. You’re all-in or you’re not in it at all. Happy International Chef Day
- It is easy to spot the difference between a cook and a chef. A cook simply uses ingredients, a chef treats them with care. Happy International Chef Day
- Trust your palette, trust your gut, trust your instinct and follow your heart – the best way to hone your senses as a chef. Happy International Chef Day
- Cooking is something that comes from the heart and the soul. If it doesn’t, you might as well as serve up mac and cheese. Happy International Chef Day
International Chef Day Quotes
- “Chefs don’t make mistakes; they make new dishes.” – Elizabeth Brigg
- “I started cooking professionally because I had hit a point in my life where I was just sort of lost and cooking was something I had always loved and so I grabbed onto it.” – Amanda Cohen
- “It’s okay to play with your food.” – Emeril Lagasse
- “When I push open the kitchen doors, I want to see a dining room full of diners, but especially brown and black diners, who, looking at their plates, feel seen, celebrated, and recognized. And when I look in the mirror, I want to see a young black chef who made that world a reality.” – Kwame Onwuachi
- “What you feel like eating at any given moment is what you should have.” – Ferran Adria
- “The key to running a successful kitchen is what I call the ‘3 F’s.’ Be Firm, Be Fair, and Be Friendly with your staff, your guests, and yourself.” – Will Gilson
- “Cooking is the ultimate giving.” – Jamie Oliver”
- In cooking you’ve got to have a what-the-hell attitude.” – Julia Child
- “I always say that I don’t believe I’m a chef. I try to be a storyteller.” – Jose Andres
- “To become a doctor, you need to go to medical school. To become a lawyer, you need a J.D. But to become a chef, you just put your time in at restaurants and learn by doing.” – Caroline Schiff
- “If cooking is what you love, do it with great vigor, pride, and excellence. It pleases me when I see guests conversing, noshing, happy and satisfied. I savor all the flavors of life.” – Kai Chase
- “Food is romantic. Soul. It’s about putting everything in your heart onto the plate. Hoping it’s perceived well. Honestly, it’s about passion. It’s about love.” – Hillary Sterling
International Chef Day Wishes Images
Not each one of us is fortunate enough to eat something made from the hands of a professional chef. But anyone who is cooking for you is nothing short of a chef. Your mother, father, friend, sibling, grandparents, whoever is cooking for you, send them these International Chef Day wishes to tell them they are no less than a professional chef to you.
More Related Quotes
We hope you like these collections of International Chef Day Wishes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.