If you are looking for travel quotes, inspirational and short travel quotes, travel quotes for Instagram and read below the most interesting travel quotes.
Traveling is mental medicine for relief. Who did not want to travel these days? We work so hard to earn a good amount of money in our life and with that money, we all want to go to the mountain valley, seaside, desert to travel and give our body a mental rest from all the stress and negative thoughts.
There’s a mix of short travel quotes, some would even make perfect travel captions for Instagram, some are funny quotes about traveling with friends, but most of all they are all awesome trip quotes.
Famous Travel Quotes
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all” – Helen Keller
- “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
- “I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
- “Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you have traveled.” – Mohammed
- “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” – Mark Twain
- “All travel has its advantages. If the passenger visits better countries, he may learn to improve his own. And if fortune carries him to worse, he may learn to enjoy it.” – Samuel Johnson
- “A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.” – Lao Tzu
- “There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life.” – Jack Kerouac
- “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” –Saint Augustine
- “Life is meant for good friends and great adventures.” – Anonymous
- “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” –Susan Sontag
- “Once a year, go somewhere you have never been before.” –Dalai Lama
- “Take only memories, leave only footprints.” – Chief Seattle
- “I’m in love with cities I’ve never been to and people I’ve never met.” ― Melody Truong
- “This wasn’t a strange place; it was a new one.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life.” – Michael Palin
- “We travel for romance, we travel for architecture, and we travel to be lost.” – Ray Bradbury
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did.” ― Mark Twain
- “Too often travel, instead of broadening the mind, merely lengthens the conversation.” – Elizabeth Drew
- “I soon realized that no journey carries one far unless, as it extends into the world around us, it goes an equal distance into the world within.” – Lillian Smith
- “The first condition of understanding a foreign country is to smell it.” – Rudyard Kipling
- “Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe.” – Anatole France
- “People don’t take trips, trips take people.” – John Steinbeck
Short Travel Quotes
- “Travel is never a matter of money but of courage.” – Paulo Coelho
- “I travel because it makes me realize how much I haven’t seen, how much I’m not going to see, and how much I still need to see.” – Carew Papritz
- “No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.” – Lin Yutang
- “He who does not travel does not know the value of men.” – Moorish proverb
- “Jobs fill your pocket, but adventures fill your soul.” – Jamie Lyn Beatty Thi
- “It feels good to be lost in the right direction.”
- “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
- “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
- “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.” – Anonymous
- “Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.”
- “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” – Henry Miller
- “I dislike feeling at home when I am abroad.”
- “Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.” – Miriam Beard
- “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “A traveler without observation is a bird without wings.” – Moslih Eddin Saadi
- “Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Gustave Flaubert
- “Like All Great Travellers, I Have Seen More Than I Remember And Remember More Than I Have Seen.” – Benjamin Disraeli
- “Never go on trips with anyone you do not love.” – Ernest Hemingway
- “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.”
- “If You Think Adventure Is Dangerous, Try Routine, It’s Lethal.” – Paul Coelho
- “Live life with no excuses, travel with no regret.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Gustave Flaubert
- “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” – Anonymous
- “I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on earth, then I ask myself the same question.” –Harun Yahya
- “Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures.”
- “A Journey Is Like Marriage. The Certain Way To Be Wrong Is To Think You Control It.” -John Steinbeck
- “Man Cannot Discover New Oceans Unless He Has The Courage To Lose Sight Of The Shore.” – Andre Gide
- “It’s Better To Travel Well Than To Arrive” – Buddha
- “It Is Not The Destination Where You End Up But The Mishaps And Memories You Create Along The Way.” – Penelope Riley
- “Travel Is The Only Thing You Buy That Makes You Richer.”
Don’t forget to also check out these Awesome Vacation Quotes to Inspire Your Travel Spirit.
Best Travel With Friends Quotes
- “Life was meant for great adventures and close friends.”
- “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
- “I have found out that there ain’t the no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain
- “There is a whole world out there. Pack your backpack, your best friend, and go.”
- “A good friend listens to your adventures. Your best friend makes them with you.”
- “Friends that travel together, stay together.”
- “Sharing adventures means enjoying them 100% more.”
- “Sometimes all you need is a great friend and thirst for adventure.”
- “There is an unspoken bond you create with the friends you travel with.” – Kristen Sarah
- “You can pack for every occasion, but a good friend will always be the best thing you could bring!”
- “True friends never apart maybe in distance never in heart.” – Helen Keller
- “If you want to go fast go alone. If you want to go far go together.”
- “When traveling life’s journey, it’s good to have a friend’s hand to hold on to.”
- “There are no strangers in this world, only friends I haven’t met yet.”
- “We are all travelers in the wilderness of the world & the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.”
Travel Caption for Instagram
- I’ve found my happy place.
- What’s on my bucket list? Everywhere.
- Take memories, leave footprints.
- Always say yes to new adventures.
- Life is short and the world is wide. I better get started.
- My new routine: Journey. Explore. Discover. Repeat.
- Only going places that spark joy.
- Keep calm and travel on.
- We will travel for food (and a good sunset).
- The best things happen outside of our comfort zones.
- Constantly searching for views that take my breath away.
- When I’m exploring the world is when I feel most at home.
- Until you step into the unknown, you don’t know what you’re made of.
- Life is not meant to be in one place.
- I follow my heart … and it usually leads me to the airport.
- Greetings from [insert location]. I live here now.
- I travel so my life isn’t disrupted by routine.
- Maybe you can’t buy happiness, but you can buy plane tickets.
- I decided to skip ahead to the part of my life where I travel the world.
- I’m a travel addict on the road to recovery. Just kidding, I’m headed to the airport.
- All I need is a 3-month vacation four times a year. That’s really not asking for much.
I hope you like these collections of Travel Quotes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
If you like these quotes, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and share them around! Happy reading! Thanking you for visiting our Yourfates, for more updates on thoughts and quotes, please visit regularly for more updates.
Suggested Post –