An influencer who has touched the lives of many youngsters through his inspirational videos – Jay Shetty.
Let’s dive into his famous quotes by him to know more about him and learn from him. We have brought you this amazing collection of Jay Shetty Quotes and Sayings on spirituality, relationships, and life that will help you live a meaningful life.
Jay Shetty is an author, former monk, and social media influencer.
Jay Shetty was born on 6 September 1987 in London. He belonged to an Indian family.
Jay was an introverted child. He was harassed by his classmates in school because of being fat. Jay attended a seminar in his college in which a monk was invited as a guest to speak. That seminar changed Jay’s life.
He always wanted to live a luxurious life after graduating but after meeting monk Jay decided to become a monk too.
He went to India to practice a monk’s life. He spent three years in India gaining knowledge about monks. He used to wake up at 4 am followed by four hours long meditation. He practiced fast and simple living.
Jay Shetty then returned back to London and decided to share his knowledge with the world. He started uploading videos on Facebook regarding spirituality, mental health and purpose which received millions of views.
He has over 11 million followers on Instagram and 26 million followers on Facebook. He was invited as a speaker to his friend’s company where he talked about reducing stress and increasing focus.
After that, he was invited by top companies like Google, Microsoft, and HSBC speaker in webinars. He also hosts the podcast ‘On Purpose’ and his guests have included people like Kobe Bryant, Alicia Keys, etc.
He has recently received the Shorty Award for honoring the best of social media. Jay Shetty believed that we don’t need to live like a monk to think like a monk.
In 2020, he released his book “Think like a Monk” which became a bestseller.
Here’s the one for one of the greatest influencers of this time.
Don’t forget to also read out the handpicked collection of Positive Good Vibes Quotes that will inspire you
Jay Shetty Quotes
- “We must keep the promises that we make to ourselves so that we can keep those that we make to others.” – Jay Shetty
- “You are still young and you aren’t supposed to have your whole life figured out yet. Don’t stress. Everything will work out.” – Jay Shetty
- “The days you don’t want to are the days you really have to if you want to reach your goal. – Jay Shetty
- “A relationship without trust is like a car without gas. You can stay in it all you want but it won’t go anywhere.” – Jay Shetty
- “I love asking kids what they want to be when they grow up because I’m still looking for ideas.” – Jay Shetty
- “If you every meet someone who makes your life flow easier and makes you laugh a lot, keep them, that’s all you need.” – Jay Shetty
- “Often the people closest to us get the worst of us. And the people we barely know get the best of us.” – Jay Shetty
- “Love didn’t hurt you. Someone who doesn’t know to love hurt you. Don’t confuse the two.” – Jay Shetty
- “We are meant to love people and use things but today we use people and love things.” – Jay Shetty
- “If we never learn to be alone we will always feel lonely.” – Jay Shetty
- “Fear comes from a lack of knowledge. Accelerate your learning, eliminate your fear.” – Jay Shetty
- “Don’t let someone be a priority when all you are to them is an option.” -Jay Shetty
- “The Challenge is we ignore the ones who support us, Support the ones who ignore us. Love the ones who hurt us and hurt the ones who love us.” – Jay Shetty
- “I believe you should focus your life on observing the little things because one day you look back and realize they were the big things.” – Jay Shetty
- “Choose people who choose you.” – Jay Shetty
- “We think that if we’re successful in public, we will be happy in private. But it’s actually the other way around. When you’re happy in private, you will be successful in public.” – Jay Shetty
- “Remember every cloud eventually run out of the rain. What you’re experiencing now is just a season, not the overall climate.” – Jay Shetty
- “Don’t be afraid of new beginnings, from new people, new energy, new surroundings, new challenges. Embrace new chances of happiness.” – Jay Shetty
- “Go the extra mile, it’s never crowded.” – Jay Shetty
- “So many people are together but not in Love. So many people are in Love but not together.”- Jay Shetty
- “Insecure people try to make you believe in them. Self-aware people try to make you believe in yourself.” – Jay Shetty
- “If your past keeps coming back it’s just to test if you’re still stupid enough to fall for it again. Don’t be stupid.” – Jay Shetty
- “Our words have more power than we even believe. Our words define our reality. We need to pick them carefully. Make sure you taste your words before you spit them out.” – Jay Shetty
- “When you are not sure, flip a coin because while the coin is in the air, you realize which one you are actually hoping for.” – Jay Shetty
- “When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone when you’re great at something, they’ll tell you. – Jay Shetty
- “The thing about is that they are only true as long as you believe in them. So, instead of believing in your limitations, start believing in yourself.” – Jay Shetty
- “Everyone has a different clock. Wait for your time.” – Jay Shetty
- “Canceling plans to read is ok. Skipping a party for the gym is ok. Staying home to cook is ok. Let’s encourage it and respect self-improvement.” – Jay Shetty
- “Everything will happen for you all of a sudden and you will be thankful you didn’t give up. Blessings are coming. Believe that.” – Jay Shetty
- “The sooner you get over the notion that you can or should be perfect, or that anyone else is, change will come easier.” – Jay Shetty
- “Always tell someone how you feel, because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye, but regret can last a lifetime.” – Jay Shetty
- “When we find someone in our loneliness, we often attract emptiness.” – Jay Shetty
- “I’m always opening 1000 doors. Everyone sees the 10 that stay open. That’s the key to growth.” – Jay Shetty
- “Look back to learn lessons. Look ahead to get excited. Look around to be present. Look within to find yourself.” – Jay Shetty
- “We force ourselves out of bed to live the same day again and again and call it a life.” – Jay Shetty
- “Success comes from gaining, happiness comes from giving.” – Jay Shetty
- “Every act is either an act of love or a cry for love.” – Jay Shetty
- “Everything makes sense, even if you can’t make sense of it right now. Don’t judge the moment.” – Jay Shetty
- “Some people love you but don’t tell you, Some people tell you but don’t love you.” – Jay Shetty
- “Most people don’t start because they don’t want to be seen starting at the bottom. Don’t be most people.” – Jay Shetty
- “If you don’t sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice.” – Jay Shetty
- “Reading changes your mind, applying changes to your life!” – Jay Shetty
- “Don’t worry about rejections. All you need is one person to say yes.” – Jay Shetty
- “Being happy for someone else’s success makes you happier. Go try it and stop being salty.” – Jay Shetty
- “Doing one thing by yourself, for yourself, that creates joy is such an important habit.” – Jay Shetty
- “Our past can be an opportunity to learn to feel happy, to feel joy, to feel power, to feel the passion in your life.” – Jay Shetty
- “If you could be more creative, what would you use it for?” – Jay Shetty
- “Real friends tell you when you aren’t up to your potential. They don’t let you sit and be mediocre and think you are lit.” – Jay Shetty
- “The challenge is we all want to be with someone who makes us happy when what we need to do is be someone who makes us happy.”- Jay Shetty
- “A mentor is someone who sees what you may miss.” – Jay Shetty
- “You’re not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don’t stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.” – Jay Shetty
- “Solitude is the strength of being alone. It’s where we become our best company.” – Jay Shetty
- “Learning to love in the way someone wants to be loved is far more the definition of love than just loving in any way.” – Jay Shetty
- “When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone when you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.” – Jay Shetty
- “If you can build a muscle, you can build a mindset.” – Jay Shetty
- “You start projecting hurt and pain onto yourself when you don’t find closure. Be honest with the situation and yourself, clean the wound, and move on.” – Jay Shetty
- “It’s important to figure out who you’re not, in order to figure out who you are.” – Jay Shetty
- “Actually, I have a challenge for you: what’s the craziest thing you can think of? An idea that can change the world?” – Jay Shetty
- “What you want exists. Don’t settle until you get it.” – Jay Shetty
- “Think about what you can do right now, not what you wish you had done before.” – Jay Shetty
- “ is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but make sure it does not replace you as the driver.” – Jay Shetty
Motivational Jay Shetty Quotes
- “It’s so important to fill our own batteries if we want to charge others.” – Jay Shetty
- “The more you try and keep up with others’ opinions, the more you’ll fall behind.” – Jay Shetty
- “I’m not what I think I am I’m not what you think I am I am what I think you think I am.” – Jay Shetty
- “You only need rehearsals when you’re acting. When you’re living, you can just show up.” – Jay Shetty
- “A best friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself.” – Jay Shetty
- “Never blame anyone if you got hurt by them because it was not their fault it was you who gave them the right to tear you apart.” – Jay Shetty
- “Growth isn’t always consistent. You relapse, you fall, but remember that doesn’t mean you’re back at square one. You don’t lose the growth you had before the relapse. Take your time, continue where you left off.” – Jay Shetty
- “Action without intention is meaningless. And intention without action is impact-less.” – Jay Shetty
- “Being positive doesn’t mean you don’t ever have negative thoughts. It just means you don’t let those thoughts control your life.” – Jay Shetty
- “You can’t do the big things if you are always distracted by the small ones.” – Jay Shetty
10 Rules to Success From Jay Shetty
- Your new life will cost you your old one.
- We are defined by the stories we tell ourselves.
- Don’t judge your life in a day.
- Love doesn’t hurt. People who don’t know how to love, hurt.
- What a strange life. We trade out days for things.
- Remember, growing always feels like breaking at first.
- Love doesn’t hurt. People who don’t know how to love, hurt.
- It’s ok to outgrow people who aren’t growing.
- Don’t let people who do so little for you, define so much of you.
- You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.
Jay Shetty believes in living a life with purpose and also inspires others to live meaningful life. He is on his mission to spread wisdom. Jay Shetty’s Quotes are very powerful that motivate the young generation toward success and for colorful & adventurous life.
Share your favorite Jay Shetty Quotes in the comments section below, which will encourage you to improve your life, and be more successful.
More Related Quotes:
We hope you have enjoyed these Jay Shetty Quotes and get to learn a deeper meaning of life. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.