Inspirational Jay Shetty Quotes will inspire you a lot and help you to change your life perception.
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow learn as if you were to live forever.”
Who is Jay Shetty?
Jay Shetty is a British Indian vlogger, motivational speaker, author, podcaster. He is widely known as the Urban Monk. In this post, we have the best
Jay Shetty was born on 6 September 1987 in London, UK. While growing up, Jay was shy and introverted but had a positive perspective toward life.
Jay began his career as a motivational speaker. He started sharing his experiences as a monk at universities and multinational corporate houses. He has delivered speeches at ‘Google,’ ‘L’Oreal,’ ‘Facebook,’ ‘Coca-Cola,’ ‘HSBC,’ ‘EY,’ ‘Microsoft,’ ‘Accenture,’ and ‘Nasdaq.’
Jay has millions of fans following on his social media. He also runs a Youtube Channel which has many motivational videos focusing on various aspects of life and human behavior. He is one of the best motivational social-media influencers.
Jay Shetty also published his book “Think Like a Monk” on 14 April 2020.
Now let the enjoy below Jay Shetty Quotes which we have collected from the various sources that will motivate you for sure.
Jay Shetty Quotes
- “We must keep the promises that we make to ourselves so that we can keep those that we make to others.” – Jay Shetty
- “The days you don’t want to are the days you really have to if you want to reach your goal. — Jay Shetty
- “Love didn’t hurt you. Someone who doesn’t know to love hurt you. Don’t confuse the two.” – Jay Shetty
- “If we never learn to be alone we will always feel lonely.” – Jay Shetty
- “Fear comes from a lack of knowledge. Accelerate your learning, eliminate your fear.” – Jay Shetty
- “Don’t let someone be a priority when all you are to them is an option.” -Jay Shetty
- “The Challenge is we ignore the ones who support us, Support the ones who ignore us. Love the ones who hurt us and hurt the ones who love us.” — Jay Shetty
- “Remember every cloud eventually run out of the rain. What you’re experiencing now is just a season, not the overall climate.” — Jay Shetty
- “Don’t be afraid of new beginnings, from new people, new energy, new surroundings, new challenges. Embrace new chances of happiness.” – Jay Shetty
- “Go the extra mile, it’s never crowded.” – Jay Shetty
- “So many people are together but not in Love. So many people are in Love but not together.”— Jay Shetty
- “Real friends tell you when you aren’t living up to your potential. They don’t let you sit and be mediocre and think you are lit.” – Jay Shetty
- “When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone when you’re great at something, they’ll tell you. — Jay Shetty
- “The thing about is that they are only true as long as you believe in them. So, instead of believing in your limitations, start believing in yourself.” — Jay Shetty
- “Everyone has a different clock. Wait for your time.” — Jay Shetty
- “Canceling plans to read is ok. Skipping a party for the gym is ok. Staying home to cook is ok. Let’s encourage it and respect self-improvement.” — Jay Shetty
- “Everything will happen for you all of a sudden and you will be thankful you didn’t give up. Blessings are coming. Believe that.” – Jay Shetty
- “I’m always opening 1000 doors. Everyone sees the 10 that stay open. That’s the key to growth.” — Jay Shetty
- “Success comes from gaining, happiness comes from giving.” – Jay Shetty
- “Every act is either an act of love or a cry for love.” – Jay Shetty
- “Everything makes sense, even if you can’t make sense of it right now. Don’t judge the moment.” — Jay Shetty
- “Some people love you but don’t tell you, Some people tell you but don’t love you.” — Jay Shetty
- “If you don’t sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice.” — Jay Shetty
- “Reading changes your mind, applying changes to your life!” — Jay Shetty
- “Don’t worry about rejections. All you need is one person to say yes.” – Jay Shetty
- “Being happy for someone else’s success makes you happier. Go try it and stop being salty.” — Jay Shetty
- “If you could be more creative, what would you use it for?” — Jay Shetty
- “Real friends tell you when you aren’t up to your potential. They don’t let you sit and be mediocre and think you are lit.” — Jay Shetty
- “The challenge is we all want to be with someone who makes us happy when what we need to do is be someone who makes us happy.”— Jay Shetty
- “A mentor is someone who sees what you may miss.” – Jay Shetty
- “You’re not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don’t stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.” — Jay Shetty
- “When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone when you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.” — Jay Shetty
- “It’s important to figure out who you’re not, in order to figure out who you are.” — Jay Shetty
- “Actually, I have a challenge for you: what’s the craziest thing you can think of? An idea that can change the world?” — Jay Shetty
- “What you want exists. Don’t settle until you get it.” — Jay Shetty
- “Think about what you can do right now, not what you wish you had done before.” – Jay Shetty
- “ is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but make sure it does not replace you as the driver.” — Jay Shetty
- “The more you try and keep up with others’ opinions, the more you’ll fall behind.” — Jay Shetty
- “I’m not what I think I am I’m not what you think I am I am what I think you think I am.” — Jay Shetty
- “A best friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself.” — Jay Shetty
- “Never blame anyone if you got hurt by them because it was not their fault it was you who gave them the right to tear you apart.” — Jay Shetty
Jay Shetty Rules to Success
10 Rules to Success From Jay Shetty
- Your new life will cost you your old one.
- We are defined by the stories we tell ourselves.
- Don’t judge your life in a day.
- Love doesn’t hurt. People who don’t know how to love, hurt.
- What a strange life. We trade out days for things.
- Remember, growing always feels like breaking at first.
- Love doesn’t hurt. People who don’t know how to love, hurt.
- It’s ok to outgrow people who aren’t growing.
- Don’t let people who do so little for you, define so much of you.
- You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.
Jay Shetty Quotes are very powerful which motivates the young generation toward success and for colorful & adventurous life.
Share your favorite Jay Shetty Quotes in the comments section below, which will encourage you to improve your life, and be more successful.
You can also read . . .
- 31 Best Entrepreneurship, Success and Innovation Quotes
- Gary Vaynerchuk Quotes to inspire you to do Work Hard