If you are searching for a collection of Harry Potter Quotes then you are on the best website on the internet. Stay Calm and read our Collection.
Harry Potter is a series of novels by J.K. Rowling. It is about a young boy named Harry Potter and his adventures as he attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, learns how to perform magic, and comes face to face with his archenemy, Lord Voldemort. and taught us about life, love, acceptance, friendship, death, and bravery from our bookshelves and on the big screen, leaving us dozens of quotes and moments that we’ll never forget.
If you still tear up when you think about the Battle of Hogwarts and can’t keep from smiling when you wonder about what Harry, Hermione, and Ron would be up to as adults, you are definitely not alone.
No matter if this is your first or thousandth time reading the words, they’re sure to speak to something inside you something that challenges you to be courageous in the face of adversity, but also confirms that love and friendship are the most precious things in this world and the magical one.
Harry Potter Quotes
- “Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself.”– Hermione Granger
- “But you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”– Albus Dumbledore
- “Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn’t mean we all have.”– Hermione Granger
- “It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.”– Albus Dumbledore
- “Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love. “– Albus Dumbledore
- “It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more. “– Albus Dumbledore
- “You want fame, you have to be prepared for a long hard slog.” – Gilderoy Lockhart
- “It was, he thought, the difference between being dragged into the arena to face a battle to the death and walking into the arena with your head held high. Some people, perhaps, would say that there was little to choose between the two ways, but Dumbledore knew — and so do I, thought Harry, with a rush of fierce pride, and so did my parents — that there was all the difference in the world.”– Harry Potter
- “You think the dead we loved ever truly leave us? You think that we don’t recall them more clearly than ever in times of great trouble? “– Albus Dumbledore
- “We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.”– Sirius Black
- “Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect.”– Luna Lovegood
- “It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” – Albus Dumbledore
- “I solemnly swear I am up to no good.”– Harry Potter
- “I am what I am, an’ I’m not ashamed. ‘Never be ashamed,’ my ol’ dad used ter say, ‘there’s some who’ll hold it against you, but they’re not worth botherin’ with.’”– Rubeus Hagrid
- “Anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve.”– Ginny Weasley
- “To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.”– Albus Dumbledore
- “I mean, it’s sort of exciting, isn’t it, breaking the rules?” – Hermione Granger
- “I think we’ve outgrown full-time education … Time to test our talents in the real world, d’you reckon?”– Fred Weasley
- “Every human life is worth the same and worth saving.”– Kingsley Shacklebolt
- “For in dreams, we enter a world that is entirely our own.”– Albus Dumbledore
- “‘He must have known I’d run out on you.’ ‘No,’ Harry corrected him. ‘He must’ve always known you’d always want to come back.’”– Ron Weasley
- “And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.”– Albus Dumbledore
- “Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.” – Albus Dumbledore
- “It is a curious thing, Harry, but perhaps those who are best suited to power are those who have never sought it. Those who, like you, have leadership thrust upon them, and take up the mantle because they must, and find to their own surprise that they wear it well.”– Albus Dumbledore
- “We’re all going to keep fighting, Harry. You know that?”– Neville Longbottom
- “I am not worried, Harry…I am with you.”– Albus Dumbledore
- “Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it.”– Albus Dumbledore
- “When in doubt, go to the library.” – Hermione Granger
- “Time will not slow down when something unpleasant lies ahead.”– Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- “Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”– Albus Dumbledore
- “Celebrity is as celebrity does, remember that.”– Gilderoy Lockhart
“Parents shouldn’t leave their kids unless —unless they’ve got to.”
– Harry Potter
- “Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies.”– Lord Voldemort
- “You’re a little scary sometimes, you know that? Brilliant … but scary.” — Ron Weasley
- “There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.” – Lord Voldemort
- “We teachers are rather good at magic, you know.”– Minerva McGonagall
- “Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.”– Albus Dumbledore
- “You care so much you feel as though you will bleed to death with the pain of it.”– Harry Potter
- “You will also find that help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it.”– Albus Dumbledore
- “But from that moment on, Hermione Granger became their friend. Because there are some things you can’t go through in life and become friends, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.”– Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Inspirational Harry Potter Quotes
Here are Harry Potter Quotes for you to read, remember and retell.
- It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends. – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live. – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- I think I’ll just go down and have some pudding and wait for it all to turn up — it always does in the end. – Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.
“I’m going to keep going until I succeed — or die. Don’t think I don’t know how this might end. I’ve known it for years.”
– Harry Potter
- “Finally, the truth. Lying with his face pressed into the dusty carpet of the office where he had once thought he was learning the secrets of victory, Harry understood at last that he was not supposed to survive.”– Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- “We can’t choose our fate, but we can choose others. Be careful in knowing that.” – Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- “The happiest man on earth would be able to use the Mirror of Erised like a normal mirror, that is, he would look into it and see himself exactly as he is. Does that help.”– Albus Dumbledore
- “Hogwarts is threatened!” shouted Professor McGonagall. “Man the boundaries, protect us, do your duty to our school!”– Professor McGonagall
- “Killing is not so easy as the innocent believe.”– Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- “That’s what they should teach us here. How girls’ brains work… It would be more useful than divination, anyway…”– Ron Weasley
- “What’s comin’ will come, and we’ll meet it when it does.”– Rubeus Hagrid
- “We must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy.” – Albus Dumbledore
- “Once again, you show all the sensitivity of a blunt axe.”– Nearly Headless Nick
“From now on, I don’t care if my tea leaves spell, ‘Die, Ron, die,’ I’m chucking them in the bin where they belong.
– Ron Weasley
- “Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!”– Albus Dumbledore
- “Don’t let the muggles get you down.”– Ron Weasley
- “There were near misses, many of them. We laughed about them afterwards. We were young, thoughtless — carried away with our own cleverness.”– Remus Lupin
- “I was ripped from my body, I was less than spirit, less than the meanest ghost… But still, I was alive.”– Lord Voldemort
- “I mean, you could claim that anything’s real if the only basis for believing in it is that nobody’s proved it doesn’t exist!”– Hermione Granger
- “How can I have hung round you for five years and not think girls are clever?”– Ron Weasley
- “All was well.” – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- “There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don’t expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. However, for those select few who possess the predisposition, I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death. Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough to not pay attention!” — Professor Severus Snape
Playing such huge roles undoubtedly changed their lives, in some ways for the better, and others worse.
- “Yer a wizard Harry.” ― Rubeus Hagrid
- “‘The truth. It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should, therefore, be treated with great caution.'” — Albus Dumbledore
- “The world isn’t split into good people and Death Eaters.”– Sirius Black
- I must have read my battered old copies of the Harry Potter novels hundreds of times, and I still get excited, frustrated, nervous, and upset as I read them… even though I know the story so well.
- “There’s always room for a story that can transport people to another place.” – J.K. Rowling
- “When I see the images of the first Harry Potter, I immediately think of how ugly my hair was.”– Emma Watson
- “Harry Potter, to a point, will always define me, but I hope in the same way that Harrison Ford is defined by Star Wars.”– Daniel Radcliffe
- “JK Rowling created seven Horcruxes. She put a part of her soul in every book and her books will live forever.” – Stephen King
- “No story lives unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.”– J.K. Rowling
- “I used to be self-conscious about my height, but then I thought, f—k that, I’m Harry Potter.”– Daniel Radcliffe
- “The line between Ron and me became thinner with each film and I think we became virtually the same person. There’s a lot of me in Ron and moving on was a massive adjustment because it was such a constant part of my life.”– Rupert Grint
You Might Also Like-
I hope you like these collections of Harry Potter Quotes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
If you like these quotes, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and share them around! Happy reading! Thanking you for visiting our Yourfates, for more updates on thoughts and quotes, please visit regularly more updates.