Henry Ford was a famous American industrialist who founded the Ford Motor Company. He made light, convenient, and inexpensive cars and made them accessible to the general public and made cars from luxury items of the rich to become vehicles of the general public. Today he is remembered as the ‘Father of Cars’. In this post, we are here with the best Henry Ford Quotes.
The automobile company he built was named after him and soon the company established a worldwide reputation and the ordinary automobile company soon started making valuable cars and made an impressive mark in the 20th century.
Henry Ford was born on 30 July 1873 in Green Field Township, Michigan County, USA. He was an American whom Hitler considered his source of inspiration. So we thought to collect all the inspirational Henry Ford famous quotes in the post.
In 1891, Ford became the engineer of the Edison Gyandhan Company. After his promotion as Chief Engineer in 1893, he had both enough time and money. And then he also started searching on gasoline engines.
His discovery was completed in 1896 and he also built a vehicle named the Ford Quadricycle.
Henry Ford died on April 7, 1949, but his legacy continues to this day. His great-grandson William Clay Ford Jr. is the executive chairman of the Ford Motor Company today.
Below are some of the most inspiring and famous quotes on Henry Ford. Check them out maybe his quotes will change your life for the better.
Here are the Best Henry Ford Quotes
- “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” – Henry Ford
- “If there is anyone secret of success, it lies in the ability to get the other person’s point of view and see things from that person’s angle as well as from your own.” – Henry Ford
- “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t–you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.” – Henry Ford
- “Failure is only the opportunity more intelligently to begin again.” – Henry Ford
- “Don’t find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.” – Henry Ford
- “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.” – Henry Ford
- “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.” – Henry Ford
- “Any customer can have a car painted any color that he wants so long as it is black.” – Henry Ford
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
- “It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste.” – Henry Ford
- “Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.” – Henry Ford
- “Chop your own wood and it will warm you twice.” – Henry Ford
- “Success is 99% failure.” – Henry Ford
- “Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs.” – Henry Ford
- “Coming together is the beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is a success.” – Henry Ford
- “Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.” – Henry Ford
- “If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.” – Henry Ford
- “You say I started out with practically nothing, but that isn’t correct. We all start with all there is, it’s how we use it that makes things possible.” – Henry Ford
- The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” – Henry Ford
- “There is no man living who isn’t capable of doing more than he thinks he can do.” – Henry Ford
- “You can’t learn in school what the world is going to do next year.” – Henry Ford
- “Employers only handle the money – it is the customer who pays the wages.” – Henry Ford
Best Quotes By Henry Ford with Images
- “Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason so few engage in it.” – Henry Ford
- “You don’t have to hold a position in order to be a leader.” – Henry Ford
- “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
- “As we advance in life we learn the limits of our abilities.” – Henry Ford
- “If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- “If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said ‘faster horses.” – Henry Ford
- “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” – Henry Ford
- “I do not believe a man can ever leave his business. He ought to think of it by day and dream of it by night.” – Henry Ford
- “Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes shine to the stars.” – Henry Ford
- “One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do.” – Henry Ford
- “An idealist is a person who helps other people to be prosperous.” – Henry Ford
- “I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn’t need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about.” – Henry Ford
- “To do more for the world than the world does for you – that is a success.” – Henry Ford
- “Vision without execution is just hallucination.” – Henry Ford
- “There is one rule for the industrialist and that is: make the best quality goods possible at the lowest cost possible, paying the highest wages possible.” – Henry Ford
- “The highest use of capital is not to make more money, but to make money do more for the betterment of life.” – Henry Ford
- “The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.” – Henry Ford
- “Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.” – Henry Ford
- “Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits.” – Henry Ford
- “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” – Henry Ford
- “A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.” – Henry Ford
- “There is joy in work. There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something.” – Henry Ford
- “I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know what can’t be done.” – Henry Ford
- “A market is never saturated with a good product, but it is very quickly saturated with a bad one.” – Henry Ford
- “Competition is the keen cutting edge of business, always shaving away at costs.” – Henry Ford
- “The man who will use his skill and constructive imagination to see how much he can give for a dollar, instead of how little he can give for a dollar, is bound to succeed.” – Henry Ford
- “I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say what is and what is definitely not possible.” – Henry Ford
- “A business absolutely devoted to service will have only one worry about profits. They will be embarrassingly large.” – Henry Ford
- “Money doesn’t make us anyway it just unmasks us.” – Henry Ford
- “Before everything else, getting ready is the secret of success.” – Henry Ford
- “The competitor to be feared is one who never bothers about you at all, but goes on making his own business better all the time.” – Henry Ford
If Henry Ford had given up after his failures, he would never have reached the heights of success. He took lessons from his failures, analyzed them, and went ahead by improving them and today he is immortalized as ‘Father of Cars’ in the world.
Thank you for reading the above collection of our Henry Ford Quotes. I hope you enjoyed it while reading this. If you want further people to enjoy this article, share it around social media.
What’s your favorite Henry Ford Quotes? Share your favorite quote in the comment section below.