Food is not only food for the body but for some it is also food for the soul, just like music and poetry, it is soothing and filling. Just like philosophy, if consumed in a healthy way, it can do well for us beyond measures. So let us take a look at these yummy Healthy Eating Quotes and Sayings that will inspire us to feed good food ourselves because it is as important as feeding good thoughts to our minds.
You are what you eat and also, your food plays a greater role in your physical health than any exercising or working out. Food is not just some fuel for our bodies but it is tradition, nostalgia, emotion, companion and passion for most. So let us start taking tiny steps towards healthy-fying our eating habits.
And to help you get in the habit of healthy eating rather than over-eating, mindless dieting, junk-eating, starving yourself from hunger or anything else super toxic, we have brought these Healthy Eating Quotes and Sayings:
More Related Quotes:
- Healthy Living Quotes To Live Healthy Lifestyle – Healthcare Quotes
- Gym Quotes To Get You Into Gym Daily
Healthy Eating Quotes
1. “Sorry, there´s no magic bullet. You gotta eat healthy and live healthy to be healthy and look healthy. End of story.” – Morgan Spurlock
2. “Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.” – Adelle Davis
3. “Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.” – Jules Robson
4. “Healthy does NOT mean starving yourself EVER. Healthy means eating the right food in the right amount”. – Karen Salmansohn
5. “The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison.” – Ann Wigmore
6. “Health requires healthy food.” – Roger Williams
7. “Take care of yourself, be healthy, and always believe you can be successful in anything you truly want.” – Alessandra Ambrosio
8. “When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no need.” – Ayurvedic Proverb
9. “The more you eat, the less flavor; the less you eat, the more flavor.” –Chinese Proverb
10. “Nobody can be in good health if he does not have all the time fresh air, sunshine and good water.” – Flying Hawk
14. “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.” – Mahatma Gandhi
15. “If you keep good food in your fridge, you will eat good food.” – Errick McAdams
16. “After dinner rest a while; after supper walk a mile.” – T. Cogan
17. “Eating healthy food fills your body with energy and nutrients. Imagine your cells smiling back at you and saying: “Thank you!”.” – Karen Salmansohn
18. “Things that you are unlikely to regret: exercise, eating healthily, challenging yourself, making a plan, being kind.” – Freequill
19. “The wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings. Let food be your medicine.” – Hippocrates
20. “Keep healthy veggies at home, so you’ll snack on healthy veggies.” – Karen Salmansohn
21. “He who takes medicine and neglects to diet wastes the skill of his doctors.” – Chinese Proverb
22. “Every time you eat is an opportunity to nourish your body.” – Unknown
23. “Full of energy you will feel, after eating a healthy meal.” – Unknown
24. “Our bodies are our gardens – our wills are our gardeners.” – William Shakespeare
25. “Even in this high-tech age, the low-tech plant continues to be the key to nutrition and health.” – Jack Weatherford
26. “The easiest diet is, you know, eat vegetables, eat fresh food. Just a really sensible healthy diet like you read about all the time.” – Drew Carey
27. “Popcorn, chocolate, coffee, ice cream, and pizza. The five food groups. Health nuts are going to feel stupid one day, dying of nothing.” – Kelly Moran
28. “Healthy eating should not preclude the odd cake. But it’s good to be able to wait: if not for a whole year, at least for an hour or two.” – Bee Wilson
Motivation Healthy Eating Quotes
29. “Water, air, and cleanliness are the chief articles in my pharmacopoeia.” – Napoleon
30. “Your health is what you make of it. Everything you do and think either adds to the vitality, energy, and spirit you possess or takes away from it.” – Ann Wigmore
31. “Healthy eating isn’t about counting fat grams, dieting, cleanses and antioxidants; it’s about eating food untouched from the way we find it in nature in a balanced way.” – Pooja Mottl
32. “My passion is about motivating as many families as possible to learn about vegetables and healthy eating together.” – Jennie Garth
33. “Time And health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted.” – Denis Waitley
34. “Don’t eat anything your great-grandmother wouldn’t recognize as food.”- Michael Pollan
35. “Let thy food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food.”- Hippocrates
36. “If you don’t take time to take care of your health now, you’re gonna have to make time for feeling sick and tired later.” – Karen Salmansohn
37. “Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.” – John F. Kennedy
38. “Health is a relationship between you and your body.” – Terri Guillemets
39. “Healthy cooking is the best preventive medicine.” – Unknown
40. “To avoid sickness eat less; to prolong life worry less.” – Chu Hui Weng
41. “Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you what you are.” – Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin
42. “Eat healthy day and night, to keep your future looking bright.” – Unknown
43. “A healthy outside starts from the inside.” – Robert Urich
44. “The second day of a diet is always easier than the first. By the second day you’re off it.” – Jackie Gleason
Positive Healthy Eating Quotes
45. “Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.” – Josh Billings
46. “Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos – the trees, the clouds, everything.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
47. “Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper.” – Adelle Davis
48. “Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon.” –Doug Larson
49. “To ensure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” –William Londen
50. “Let food be thy medicine, thy medicine shall be thy food.” –Hippocrates
51. “The scientific truth may be put quite briefly; eat moderately, having an ordinary mixed diet, and don’t worry.” – Robert Hutchison
52. “Cooking is at once child’s play and adult joy. And cooking done with care is an act of love.” – Craig Claiborne
53. “One should eat to live, not live to eat” – Benjamin Franklin
54. “Focus on health, energy, vitality – not weight.” – Karen Salmansohn
55. “You are what you eat.”- Michael Pollan
56. “The primary reason diseases tend to run in families may be that diets tend to run in families.” – Michael Greger
57. “Sufficient sleep, exercise, healthy food, friendship, and peace of mind are necessities, not luxuries.” – Mark Halperin
58. “Healthy people eating healthy food should never need to take an antibiotic.” – Joel Fuhrman
59. “Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.”- Michael Pollan
Healthy Eating Quotes on Diet
60. “Eating crappy food isn’t a reward – it’s a punishment.” – Drew Carey
61. “A healthy diet is a solution to many of our health-care problems. It’s the most important solution.” – John Mackey
62. “You don’t have to eat less, you just have to eat right.” – Unknown
63. “A fit body, a calm mind, a house full of love. These things cannot be bought – they must be earned.” – Naval Ravikant
64. “Your body is a temple, but only if you treat it as one.”- Astrid Alauda
65. “Processed foods not only extend the shelf life, but they extend the waistline as well.” – Karen Sessions
66. “If it came from a plant, eat it; if it was made in a plant, don’t.” – Michael Pollan
67. “Any food that requires enhancing by the use of chemical substances should in no way be considered a food.” – John H. Tobe
68. “Healthy citizens are the greatest asset any country can have.” – Winston Churchill
69. “The human body is the best picture of the human soul.” – Tony Robbins
70. “It is exercise alone that supports the spirits and keeps the mind in vigor.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
71. “The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.” – Mark Twain
72. “Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments.” – Bethenny Frankel
73. “Those who think they have no time for healthy eating will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” – Edward Stanley
74. “The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition.” – Thomas Edison
75. “It’s not enough to eat veggies and do yoga. You also must work on healing the stress and anger in your life.” – Karen Salmansohn
76. “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” – Proverb
77. “Healthy eating is a way of life, so it’s important to establish routines that are simple, realistically, and ultimately livable.” – Horace
78. “Don’t allow a love problem or work problem to become an eating problem. Stop trying to stuff your feelings down with food.” – Karen Salmansohn
79. “Your body is your biggest asset it’s your responsibility to take care of it.” – Odeta Stuikys Rose
80. “To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art.” – La Rochefoucauld
Funny Healthy Eating Quotes
81. If we shouldn’t eat at night, why is there a light in the fridge?
82. An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough.
83. Did you know “DIET” stands for “Did I Eat That?”
84. When you are stressed you eat ice cream, cake, chocolate, and sweets because stressed spelled backward is desserts.
85. From now I’m going on a strict diet… Oh, look, burger and fries!
86. A balanced diet means a cupcake in each hand.
87. Happiness is eating an entire pizza in front of a friend who’s on a diet.
88. I’m gonna order a pizza 5 minutes before the new year, then when it arrives I’ll say I ordered this last year.
89. I want to be like a caterpillar. Eat a lot, sleep for a while, and then wake up beautiful.
90. I’m glad I don’t have to hunt my own food, I don’t even know where sandwiches live.
Humans are nothing but a combination of a body, a heart, and a mind and to lead a happy life, we need good health for the three. So let us start with the health of the one which is the easiest to achieve and maintain among the body, heart, and mind- the body. And for that let us start with the aspect that plays the most crucial role for a healthy body- the food. Eat healthy, stay fit, and smile.
More Related Quotes:
- Yoga Quotes to Boost your Morning Routine
- Self Care Quotes That Will Inspire You To Make Time For Yourself
- Short Inspirational Quotes and Motivational Quotes
We hope you like these collections of Healthy Eating Quotes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
Please Do Follow Us: