Harley Davidson is an American motorcycle manufacturer founded in 1903. Harley Davidson is a common name whenever it comes to heavy-duty engine bikes, sportbikes with speed, and attractive looks. In this post, we have collected the best Harley Davidson Quotes for Harley Davidson fans which they can use on their Instagram or Facebook profile while uploading stunning photos with their Harley.
Harley Davidson’s fans are worldwide and this is probably the reason why the popularity of this bike is in the whole world. The history of this company is also very interesting, just as the major two-wheeler manufacturer of America, Harley Davidson has transformed the world from one to the other.
Today We are Sharing here a Latest Collection of Harley Davidson Quotes and Sayings. You Can Also Share this on Whatsapp or Facebook And Instagram.
Here are the Best Harley Davidson Quotes
- Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.
- If your gonna do it… do it on a Harley!
- Some take drugs, some drink bottles, I solve my problems by twisting throttles of my Harley.
- When writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen. -Harley Davidson
- Some people are riding Royal Enfield because they can’t afford Harley Davidson.
- Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning how to ride in the rain.
- Harley Davidson doesn’t leak oil, they just make their territory.
- If you want to be happy for a day, drink. if you want to be happy for a year, marry. If you want to be happy for a lifetime, ride a motorcycle.
- It takes 37 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, 7 to twist the throttle.
Read More: Bike Quotes, Images | Royal Enfield Quotes
Harley Davidson Insurance Quotes
- Work in Silence, Let your Harley Davidson make the noise.
- The sun on your back. Two fists in the wind. And the horizon teasing you farther down a great road.
- We had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life.
- Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass: it’s about learning how to ride in the rain!
- The wisest men follow their own direction.
- Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
- Bikers and veterans go hand in hand and I can assure you that we never forget. That rumbling sound you hear when a group of bikes comes together is not noise sir, it is the harmony of brotherhood coming together for a purpose and cause.
- Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.
- If your morals make you dreary, depend on it, they are wrong.
- For my part, I travel not to go anywhere but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.
- There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
- Two roads diverged in a wood and me – I took the one less traveled by.
- Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe.
- There are drunk riders. There are old riders. There are NO old, drunk riders.
- You can forget what you do for a living when your knees are in the breeze.
- It is good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters in the end.
- You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.
- God didn’t create metal so that man could make paper clips!
- Live to Ride. Ride to Live.
- If you don’t ride… then you don’t know.
Harley Davidson Caption
- He who would travel happily must travel light.
- The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.
- Traveling is a brutality. It forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comfort of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours except the essential things – air, sleep, dreams, the sea, the sky – all things tending towards the eternal or what we imagine of it.
- Never trade the thrills of freedom for the fears of life’s sharp turns.
- An involuntary return to the point of departure is, without doubt, the most disturbing of all journeys.
- Without new experiences, something inside of us sleeps. The sleeper must awaken.
- …nowadays I got me two good wheels
- And I seek refuge in aluminum and steel
- It takes me out there for just a little while
- And the years fall away with every mile
- Quite frequently, he who goes too fast gets there too late – or not at all.
- I want to stay as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge, you see all kinds of things you can’t see from the center.
- Find a man who will love you the way he loves his bike.
- Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, ride and live today because we don’t know when we can match our chemistry!
- I Promise Honey this is my last Bike.
- When Terry Funk, Harley Race had world titles, it meant more.
- Harley’s been influential, but I’m not a big Harley fan.
- You don’t buy a Harley with your mind, you buy it with your heart and your balls.
- I just wanted to stay Harley Race in the wrestling world, worldwide, and that is what I did for a long time.
- I told him it was me or the bike. That was the longest wheelie up the street I’ve ever seen.
Best Harley Davidson Quotes For Instagram And Facebook
- Don’t wait for life, ride to meet it!
- I don’t always sit and listen to my Harley, but when I do, so does my whole neighborhood.
- No matter how bad your day is, your bike will always make you feel better.
- Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
- Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.
- For what Harley Street specialist has time to understand the body, let alone the mind or both in combination when he is a slave to thirteen thousand a year?
- The Harley’s got a little too much torque when it comes to jumping.
- Side note: When I dressed up as Harley Quinn on TV a long time ago, everyone was like, ‘Who is that?’ And now she’s got an entire merchandise line.
- I love Harley Quinn. I do. I just love it.
- Well, I’m a Harley Babe.
- I’m a pretty informal guy. I ride a Harley.
- When it came to the discussion about would Harley do an electric bike, I said, ‘Absolutely – this is a no-brainer.’ Let’s define the sound of the future.
- I have a Harley and a Bourget, which I enjoy taking into the countryside.
- I’ve had Harleys on both sides of the Atlantic, so I’m a lover of a Harley motorcycle.
- I play golf and ride my motorcycle – my Harley – around the hills of California.
- I have two Jack Russell terriers, Harley and Gracie, who I like to go running within the park.
- Harley-Davidson is the finest company in the world. What do Harley-Davidson, LEGO, and Apple have in common? They’re all based on communities.
- The funny thing is, when a Harley-Davidson guy full of tattoos comes out with a Maltese, they’re trying to soften themselves out. When a very soft, single lady with a tailored look comes out with a Rottweiler, she’s looking for protection, for strength. Society automatically views the guy as too strong so he brings a Maltese. It’s just a natural way to balance your situation. It really depends.
- If ‘The Wild One’ were filmed today, Marlon Brando and the Black Rebel Motorcycle Club would all have to wear helmets. I used to be afraid that when (Hells) Angels became movie stars and Cal the hero of the book, the bike rider would perish on the coffee tables of America. But now I think that this attention doesn’t have the strength of reality of the people it aspires to know and that as long as Harley-Davidsons are manufactured other bike riders will appear, riding unknown and beautiful through Chicago, into the streets of Cicero.
- There was this kind of mildly annoying mythology about conductor Like biker should riding a Harley-Davidson on an LP cover, and wearing a sort of a leather suit.
- I started when I was seven years old so I was on 50, 60 cc Suzuki and then I went up to a Yamaha 125 and then my sister was 16 and she was racing a Harley Davidson 750.
- I love Harley Davidson Quotes.
- At first, being a female role model really terrified me. But it hasn’t turned out to be an awful burden. I get a lot of letters from women who tell me that, after watching Xena, they have bought the Harley-Davidson they always wanted or left an abusive relationship.
- I’m not keen on cars and motorbikes. I tried to be a biker, but it wasn’t me – I bought a Harley-Davidson and dumped it.
- I don’t know if this qualifies as gentle reassurance, but right now this is all that stands between me and a Harley-Davidson.
- I would love to have gotten into it with Harley Race. He was such a good wrestler and rough and tough. We wrestled at the same time but never each other. And wrestling Sting would have been something I would have enjoyed.
- I really didn’t have any plan for her other than the hench girl role, who was better at getting laughs out of the other gang members than the Joker was. I gave her the name Harley Quinn because I thought Harley was a fun name for a girl, and a lot of ‘Batman’ character names have a bit of a pun to them, like E Nygma.
- The reason I’m here today, the reason I own a brand new Harley-Davidson motorcycle and the reason I have a big log cabin and I got cars and all kinds of stuff are because I’m a writer and writers own everything. So you learn how to write.
- I have this vintage Harley-Davidson motorcycle jacket. When I put it on, it has this super cool feeling to it.
- I was riding dirt bikes when I was a little kid. I got my first Harley Davidson when I was 17 years old. It was a frame with wheels and a tank on it and all the parts in a box.
2020 LiveWire Commercial | Harley-Davidson
See this new 2020 Harley-Davidson.
I hope you like these collections of Harley Davidson Quotes and Sayings. Also, If you’ve found Yourfates useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
Also Read: Royal Enfield Quotes Sayings for You