There are two people on the face of the earth, who want nothing but health and happiness for you, selflessly, purely-we know them by many names- Mummy-Papa, Abba-Amma, Mamma-daddy, Mom-Dad, and the list will go on forever. In this article, we have collected the best Happy Parents Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, and Images which you can send it to your parents on this special day.
With every child born, is born a mother and a father, and with them is born a love that knows no boundaries. And with the love, comes great responsibilities of a lifetime which the parents fulfill to their fullest ability. And to celebrate this amazing parenthood, National Parents’ Day is marked on the fourth Sunday of July every year, and this year, the day will be observed on July 25, 2021.
In 1994, US President Bill Clinton introduced National Parents’ Day by signing a Congressional Resolution making it a law. Republican Senator Trent Lott introduced the bill. This Day was established for “recognizing, uplifting, and supporting the role of parents in the rearing of children”-as cited in the law and in the National Parent’s Day council website.
So here we bring to you a collection of National Parent’s Day wishes and quotes to make you feel the warmest love that could ever exist, Read and feel the warmth:
Happy Parents Day Wishes 2021
- The biggest blessing for a child is his parents. I feel lucky all the time for having such amazing parents like you! Happy Parents’ Day!
- God gives us life with happy and sad moments, but Parents always try to give us only happy moments. Happy Parents Day.
- Dear Mom and Dad, thank you for always taking care of me and fulfilling my every little need. I couldn’t be luckier! Happy Parent’s Day!
- Happy Parent’s Day! Thank you for always being my biggest supporter!
- You two have always been my source of inspiration and my motivation. I love you, mom, and dad. Wishing both of you a happy parent’s day!
- Happy Parent’s Day to my lovely parents! You two are the best!
- Dear Mother and Father, Happy Parent’s Day! Thank you for guiding me through my life like a mentor and supporting me like a true friend!
- Wishing you both a very Happy Parent’s Day! Always keep smiling!
- Happy Parent’s Day Mom! You always taught me the good values of life and inspired me to be a better person every day. I love you!
- Mom and Dad, Thank You for the greatest gift of all, the gift of unconditional love. Happy Parent’s Day!
- Happy Parent’s Day to my mom and dad, you are my lifeline!
- My lovely parents, it is a blessing to be born in this amazing family and having you two in my life. Happy Parent’s Day to you!
- Dear parents, thank you for tolerating all my tantrums and bearing all the loud noises I used to make! Happy Parent’s Day to you!
- Happy Parent’s Day, Mama and Papa! You two are the reason for my happiness and the motivation behind my success. Thank you for everything!
- Dear Mum and Dad, thank you for being my protector! Happy Parent’s Day 2021!
- Happy Parent’s Day to you, Mom and Dad! You two are the coolest parents I have ever seen and thank God you are mine!
Happy Parents Day Quotes
- “Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional, and forgiving.” – Dr. T.P.Chia
- “My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.” – Kobe Bryant
- “Love is the chain whereby to bind a child to its parents.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “No matter how far we come, our parents are always in us.” – Brad Meltzer
- “A father’s goodness is higher than the mountain, a mother’s goodness deeper than the sea.” -Japanese Proverb
- “Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.” – Ann Brashares
- “First your parents, they give you your life, but then they try to give you their life.” – Chuck Palahniuk
- “In some sense, every parent does love their children. But some parents are too broken to love them well.” – Wm. Paul Young
- “The thing about parenting rules is there aren’t any. That’s what makes it so difficult.” – Ewan McGregor
- “One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.” – Jim DeMint
- “To lose one parent may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness.” – Oscar Wilde
- “A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided.” – Robert Brault
- “There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child.” – Henry Ward Beecher
Happy Parents Day Messages
- If it wasn’t for our parents, we would never have lived on this beautiful earth for so many reasons to live for. Respect to all the parents in the world. Happy parent’s day!
- Parents are not just mom and dad. But together they form an institution for a child. Happy parents day to all those parents who never give up on their child!
- Today I want to celebrate the love and care that you two have given me in all my life. You are the most perfect parents in this world. happy Parents’ Day, dear mom and dad
- There is no relationship in the world as beautiful as the one that is shared between a child and his parents. For me, you two are the best parents in the world!
- Parents are the architect of a better tomorrow. The fate of this world relies heavily on the duties they perform every day, every moment. Have a happy parent’s day!
- Let’s take a moment to be grateful to our parents. They are the reasons why we breathe. Happy parents’ day!
- Ask the leaders of today’s world and they’ll show you who’s behind the curtain. Thanks to all the parents for their ever unsung contributions. Happy parent’s day!
- A day in a year is not enough to be thankful for the sacrifices our parents make 365 days a year. Happy parent’s day!
Inspirational Parents Day Messages
- If it was paid work, parenting would hold the highest salary of all. But undoubtedly, this world has the highest respect for the parents.
- The ultimate reward for the parents is a child raised in a good manner, a good heart, and good health. Love to all the parents in the world. Happy parent’s day!
- There are no other duties in this world is as significant as raising a child because today’s children are the ones who will shape the world for tomorrow. Happy parent’s day!
- Parents are the greatest teachers a child can ever have in life. For all the parents out there, you are all doing this world a great ever. Happy parent’s day!
- Keep passing what’s good in you to your children for your children will someday become wonderful parents like you!
Parents Day Wishes From Son
- It is not possible to list all the things you have sacrificed in order to keep me happy. Thank you for everything! Happy Parent’s Day!
- My amazing parents, you two are the most wonderful human beings I have ever met! Thank you for being in my life. Happy Parent’s Day!
- Dear parents, Thank you for being so patient with me. Even if I failed a hundred times, you two pushed me to stand up again. Happy Parent’s Day!
- Wishing you two a very Happy Parent’s Day, Mom and Dad! May the smiles on your faces always remain intact like this!
- Happy Parent’s Day! You made my journey beautiful and helped me reach the epitome of success and happiness! I love you two!
Parents Day Messages From Daughter
- Happy Parent’s Day to you, my awesome parents! You two made me who I am today and helped to shape my life beautifully! Thank you!
- Dear Mom and Dad, Seeing those beautiful and content smiles on your faces is the best gift I could ever receive! Happy Parent’s Day!
- My angels, you have never failed to make me smile when I am sad and lift up my spirit when I feel low. Happy Parent’s Day!
- I am so grateful to you two for all the little things you have done to make my life better and easier. Happy Parent’s Day!
- The existence of you in my life is a blessing itself! Thank you for being such a loving family towards me. Happy Parent’s Day!
- My Mom and Dad, you two filled up my life with sunshine and happiness! Thank you for being my best friends! Happy Parent’s Day to you!
- Happy Parent’s Day to you, my parents! Thank you for being so lovable parents and making me feel safe and secure in this world.
Happy Parents Day Images 2021
Happy Parents Day Video Status
When two people sacrifice everything from their bodies to their soul in upbringing you and in return ask for nothing but love and respect, then this is the purest form of love that you will ever come across. Acknowledge this love before it’s too late.
Go and hug your parents, or video calls them and tell them you love them when you still have a chance, and that smile right there, on their face, is the smile of the happiest person ever. And if they are no longer around, just look up at the sky and they will look down at you and smile. Keep reading and loving your parents.
Hope you enjoy these Happy Parents’ Day Wishes, Quotes to remind you that you have a unique love and connection with those you call Parents in your life.
Also, do share our images to help us to reach more people. Join us on Social Media, search for YourFates.