Parents are not only the people who brought us into this world but in the real sense, they are the people who nurture and bring us up. From giving us birth to keeping us happy and fed each day of our life and wishing for our wellbeing selflessly. All the days round the calendar are together not enough to be grateful to them for what they do for their kids, leave alone a single day. But still, we people are here doing our best to make them feel special on this Parents Day. Here are some beautiful Parents Day Wishes, Messages, Quotes, and Images. So send your parents and nurturers these wishes and messages and Download Parents Day images here.
Parent’s day is celebrated around the globe on different days. As per the UN, the 1st of June is the Global Day of Parents. In the US it is celebrated as National Parents Day on the Fourth Sunday of July (25 July in this year) every year since 1994 as started under the leadership of Bill Clinton. And in South Korea, Parents Day is celebrated since 1973 every year on May 8. No matter where our parents maybe, this day serves to celebrate their important role in our lives.
A parent’s dedication towards their children is unmatched. They adjust and sacrifice everything that they could just to give their children a good life.
And to celebrate these pure intentions and feelings of our parents, here we have brought Parents Day Wishes, Messages, Quotes, and Images, so download and share:
Happy Parents Day Wishes
- The biggest blessing for a child is his parents. I feel lucky all the time for having such amazing parents like you! Happy Parents’ Day!
- God gives us life with happy and sad moments, but Parents always try to give us only happy moments. Happy Parents Day.
- Dear Mom and Dad, thank you for always taking care of me and fulfilling my every little need. I couldn’t be luckier! Happy Parent’s Day!
- Happy Parent’s Day! Thank you for always being my biggest supporter!
- You two have always been my source of inspiration and my motivation. I love you, mom, and dad. Wishing both of you a happy parent’s day!
- Happy Parent’s Day to my lovely parents! You two are the best!
- Dear Mother and Father, Happy Parent’s Day! Thank you for guiding me through my life like a mentor and supporting me like a true friend!
- Wishing you both a very Happy Parent’s Day! Always keep smiling!
- Happy Parent’s Day Mom! You always taught me the good values of life and inspired me to be a better person every day. I love you!
- Mom and Dad, Thank You for the greatest gift of all, the gift of unconditional love. Happy Parent’s Day!
- Happy Parent’s Day to my mom and dad, you are my lifeline!
- My lovely parents, it is a blessing to be born in this amazing family and having you two in my life. Happy Parent’s Day to you!
- Dear parents, thank you for tolerating all my tantrums and bearing all the loud noises I used to make! Happy Parent’s Day to you!
- Happy Parent’s Day, Mama and Papa! You two are the reason for my happiness and the motivation behind my success. Thank you for everything!
- Dear Mum and Dad, thank you for being my protector! Happy Parent’s Day 2021!
- Happy Parent’s Day to you, Mom and Dad! You two are the coolest parents I have ever seen and thank God you are mine!
Happy Parents Day Quotes
- “Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional, and forgiving.” – Dr. T.P.Chia
- “My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.” – Kobe Bryant
- “Love is the chain whereby to bind a child to its parents.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “No matter how far we come, our parents are always in us.” – Brad Meltzer
- “A father’s goodness is higher than the mountain, a mother’s goodness deeper than the sea.” -Japanese Proverb
- “Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.” – Ann Brashares
- “First your parents, they give you your life, but then they try to give you their life.” – Chuck Palahniuk
- “In some sense, every parent does love their children. But some parents are too broken to love them well.” – Wm. Paul Young
- “The thing about parenting rules is there aren’t any. That’s what makes it so difficult.” – Ewan McGregor
- “One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.” – Jim DeMint
- “To lose one parent may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness.” – Oscar Wilde
- “A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided.” – Robert Brault
- “There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child.” – Henry Ward Beecher
Want More Quotes About Parents
Happy Parents Day Messages
- If it wasn’t for our parents, we would never have lived on this beautiful earth for so many reasons to live for. Respect to all the parents in the world. Happy parent’s day!
- Parents are not just mom and dad. But together they form an institution for a child. Happy parent’s day to all those parents who never give up on their child!
- Today I want to celebrate the love and care that you two have given me in all my life. You are the most perfect parents in this world. happy Parents’ Day, dear mom and dad
- There is no relationship in the world as beautiful as the one that is shared between a child and his parents. For me, you two are the best parents in the world!
- Parents are the architect of a better tomorrow. The fate of this world relies heavily on the duties they perform every day, every moment. Have a happy parent’s day!
- Let’s take a moment to be grateful to our parents. They are the reasons why we breathe. Happy parents’ day!
- Ask the leaders of today’s world and they’ll show you who’s behind the curtain. Thanks to all the parents for their ever unsung contributions. Happy parent’s day!
- A day in a year is not enough to be thankful for the sacrifices our parents make 365 days a year. Happy parent’s day!
Inspirational Parents Day Messages
- If it was paid work, parenting would hold the highest salary of all. But undoubtedly, this world has the highest respect for parents.
- The ultimate reward for the parents is a child raised in a good manner, a good heart, and good health. Love to all the parents in the world. Happy parent’s day!
- There are no other duties in this world are as significant as raising a child because today’s children are the ones who will shape the world for tomorrow. Happy parent’s day!
- Parents are the greatest teachers a child can ever have in life. For all the parents out there, you are all doing this world in a great ever. Happy parent’s day!
- Keep passing what’s good in you to your children for your children will someday become wonderful parents like you!
Parents Day Wishes From Son
- It is not possible to list all the things you have sacrificed in order to keep me happy. Thank you for everything! Happy Parent’s Day!
- My amazing parents, you two are the most wonderful human beings I have ever met! Thank you for being in my life. Happy Parent’s Day!
- Dear parents, Thank you for being so patient with me. Even if I failed a hundred times, you two pushed me to stand up again. Happy Parent’s Day!
- Wishing you two a very Happy Parent’s Day, Mom and Dad! May the smiles on your faces always remain intact like this!
- Happy Parent’s Day! You made my journey beautiful and helped me reach the epitome of success and happiness! I love you two!
Parents Day Messages From Daughter
- Happy Parent’s Day to you, my awesome parents! You two made me who I am today and helped to shape my life beautifully! Thank you!
- Dear Mom and Dad, Seeing those beautiful and content smiles on your faces is the best gift I could ever receive! Happy Parent’s Day!
- My angels, you have never failed to make me smile when I am sad and lift up my spirit when I feel low. Happy Parent’s Day!
- I am so grateful to you two for all the little things you have done to make my life better and easier. Happy Parent’s Day!
- The existence of you in my life is a blessing itself! Thank you for being such a loving family towards me. Happy Parent’s Day!
- My Mom and Dad, you two filled up my life with sunshine and happiness! Thank you for being my best friend! Happy Parent’s Day to you!
- Happy Parent’s Day to you, my parents! Thank you for being so lovable parents and making me feel safe and secure in this world.
Happy Parents Day Wishes, Greetings Card
Happy Parents Day Video Status
A father’s love teaches us strength and a mother’s strength is in her love. We can never in one life reciprocate all that they do for us. The godliness is in the purity of their emotions for their children. No other relationship in this world can be this pure. So go hug your parents today if you can, and if you cannot, always remember them in your prayers.
We hope you like these collections of Happy Parent Day Wishes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes and wishes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
If you like these quotes and wishes, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and share them around! Happy reading! Thanking you for visiting our Yourfates, for more updates on thoughts and quotes, please visit regularly for more updates.