Mother Daughter Quotes
Daughters have a special bond with their mothers and those who choose to become mothers pass on that love to their own children. From life lessons to advice, moms are there for it all. Enjoy these mom quotes from daughters to reflect on your own relationship with your mom.
- “As is the mother, so is her daughter.” – Ezekiel
- “You have my whole heart for my whole life.” – Unknown
- “A mother and daughter’s love is never separated.” – Viola Shipman
- Mom, everything I am, you helped me to be.
Mom, thank you for being my anchor in this stormy sea of life.
- My mom taught me a woman’s mind should be the most beautiful part of her.
- Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first.
– Matthew L. Jacobson
- I look at my mom and think, what would I do without this woman?
- “There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul.” – Unknown
- “Happiness is seeing your mother smile.” – Unknown
- “No matter how much I say I love you, I always love you more than that.” – Unknown
- “I love my mother as trees love water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.” – Terry Guillemets
- “I’m a strong woman because a strong woman raised me.” – Unknown
- “No matter your age, you will always need your mom.” – Unknown
Mother Son Quotes Praising Their Bond
- “There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between the mother and a son.” – Anonymous
- “A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.” – Irish Proverb
- “Mothers are inscrutable beings to their sons, always.” – A.E. Coppard
- “Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.” – Sophocles
- “Mother is her son’s first god. She must teach him the most important lesson of all – how to love.” – T. F. Hodge
- “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” ― Victor Hugo
- “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” – Michael Jordan
- “Every man looks for a girlfriend that has his mother’s qualities. – Anonymous
- “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.” – Honore de Balzac
- “The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “A mother has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” – Sophia Loren
- “No matter your age, you always need your mom.” – Anonymous
- A boy’s best friend is his mother.” – Joseph Stefano
- “Every beetle is a gazelle in the eyes of its mother.” —Moroccan Proverb
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” —Princess Diana
- “To wake up to the sound of my son saying ‘Mama, mama!’ It’s the best sound ever.” – Miranda Kerr
- “All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his.” – Oscar Wilde
- “A man never sees all that his mother has been to him until it’s too late to let her know that he sees it.” – W. D. Howells
- “Moms are as relentless as the tides. They don’t just drive us to practice, they drive us to greatness.” –Steve Rushin
- “If you try singling me out to my mother, she’ll be down your throat. She has three sons, and she’s equally proud of us all.” – Lee Pearson
- “It takes one woman twenty years to make a man of her son – and another woman twenty minutes to make a fool of him.” – Helen Rowland
Miss You Mom Quotes
For those who can’t spend time with their mom or pick up the phone and call, Mother’s Day can be a bittersweet reminder. If your mom has passed or maybe just lives far away, these missing mom quotes may help you articulate your feelings and comfort you while remembering your mother and the memories you shared.
- “A mom’s hug lasts long after she let’s go.” – Unknown
- “If I had a single flower for every time I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden.” – Claudia Ghandi
- “A child’s first teacher is its mother.” – Peng Liyuan
- “I love you every day. And now, I will miss you every day.” – Mitch Albom
- “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother” – Abraham Lincoln
- “There are no goodbyes, wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.” – Mahatma Gandhi
You may also Like
A mother is not a person, she is a feeling. Whoever nurturing and loving you endlessly is your mother figure. So love your mom’s back and no matter if you two are physically together or not, she is looking upon you. Stay blessed.
We hope you like these collections of Mother Quotes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
If you like these quotes, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and share them around! Happy reading! Thanking you for visiting our Yourfates, for more updates on thoughts and quotes, please visit regularly for more updates.