If you are searching for a collection of Mother Quotes Or Mom Quotes then you are on the best website on the internet. Stay Calm and read our Collection.
Mother – that one word that cannot be defined in a single phrase; that one word that embodies all the love a human being could possibly offer.
A mother is not just someone who gave birth to a child. If you ask me, a mother represents the combination of feelings, behaviors, and sacrifices that occur while raising a child, whether the child is biologically hers or not.
She is the only woman in the world that will constantly forgive your lies, no matter how big they are. She will still give you that warm smile just minutes after you misbehaved and made her angry as hell.
A mom will endure the pain caused when you reject her and her kisses because you’re too cool to be seen with her when you meet your friends. She will be the only one supporting and lifting your spirit up whenever you’re feeling down.
Mothers leave all their personal needs behind so their children can have everything they need. They will not sleep or eat until you come home and they know you’re safe and sound. Mothers will protect their children with the price of their own lives.
She’s tired, she tries her best and maybe she still doubts her mother “skills”, but a few kind words will brighten up her day and give her enough strength to carry on and do what it takes to make you an even better person than you are today.
We’ve carefully chosen these mother quotes that are both heartwarming and uplifting.
Mother Quotes or Mom Quotes
- “My mother has always been my emotional barometer and my guidance. I was lucky enough to get to have one woman who truly helped me through everything.” —Emma Stone
- “I believe in the strength and intelligence and sensitivity of women. My mother, my sisters [they] are strong. My mum is a strong woman and I love her for it.” —Tom Hiddleston
- “I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” —Abraham Lincoln
- “My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual, and physical education I received from her.” —George Washington
- “It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful.” —Roald Dahl
- “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” —Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- “Mother’s love is bliss, is peace, it need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.If it is there, it is like a blessing; if it is not there it is as if all the beauty had gone out of life.” —Erich Fromm
“If I have done anything in life worth attention, I feel sure that I inherited the disposition from my mother.”
—Booker T. Washington
- “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” —Jill Churchill
- “It has been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. My mom says some days are like that.” —Judith Viorstin
- “When they’ve finished reading, Olivia’s mother gives her a kiss and says, ‘You know, you really wear me out. But I love you anyway.’ And Olivia gives her a kiss back and says, ‘I love you anyway too.’” —Ian Falconerin Olivia
- “Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark … to have been loved so deeply .. will give us some protection forever.” —J.K. Rowling
- “My mother was the one constant in my life. When I think about my mom raising me alone when she was 20, and working and paying the bills, and, you know, trying to pursue your own dreams, I think is a feat that is unmatched.” —Barack Obama
- “[My mom] had this amazing attitude in the face of everything, including when she got cancer.” —Bill Clinton
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes
- “I unapologetically and unabashedly am deeply biased toward my mother.” —Chelsea Clinton
- “My mother … had a very deep inner spirituality that allowed her to rebuild her life. It’s extraordinary that she had such a strong sense of self and such a commitment to the future and such a strong creative sense that she could build new worlds for herself and for us out of the total devastation in her life.” —Caroline Kennedy
“I tell my kids, ‘I am thinking about you every other minute of my day.’”
- “I’m still amazed at how my mother emerged from her lonely early life as such an affectionate and levelheaded woman.” —Hillary Clinton
- “My parents elected me president of the family when I was 4. We actually had an election every year and I always won. I’m an only child, and I could count on my mother’s vote.” —Condoleezza Rice
- “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” —Sophia Loren
- “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” —Michael Jordan
- “My mom is the greatest mom in the whole wide world. She’s done everything for me to make my dreams come true.” —Josh Hutcherson
“My mother is everything to me. She’s my anchor, she’s the person I go to when I need to talk to someone. She is an amazing woman.”
- “There were times when, in middle school and junior high, I didn’t have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always.” —Taylor Swift
- “I don’t think of myself as a terribly confident person. But I have a survival mechanism that was instilled in me by my mother.” —Naomi Watts
- “There’s no such thing as a supermom. We just do the best we can.” —Sarah Michelle Gellar
- “I have found being a mother has made me emotionally raw in many situations. You heart is beating outside your body when you have a baby.” —Kate Beckinsale
- “It’s been a huge joy, this experience of being a mom … I don’t know how to articulate it yet, because it is so fresh.”
“The best part of having two babies at once, a son and a daughter, is mostly everything. You’re just having that feeling of love inside you all the time and motherhood is such a fulfilling place to be. I kind of wish it would have happened to me earlier in my life.”
- “[My favorite thing about motherhood is] that it’s made me grow into a woman finally, and I finally grew up, thank God.” —Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi
- “You instantly become less selfish. You can’t be the biggest person in the world anymore—they are. [Motherhood] really grounds you.” —Keri Russell
- “Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” —Princess Diana
- “[Motherhood is] the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary—it’s an act of infinite optimism.” —Gilda Radner
- “I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Mitch Albom
- “Everybody wants to save the Earth; nobody wants to help Mom do the dishes.” —J. O’Rourke
- “Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relation.” —Robert A. Heinlein
- “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?” —Milton Berle
- “Most mothers are instinctive philosophers.” —Harriet Beecher Stowe
“To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.”
- “The phrase ‘working mother’ is redundant.” —Jane Sellman
- “[A] mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.” —Emily Dickinson
- “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” —Victor Hugo
- “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” —Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “When you’re in the thick of raising your kids by yourself, you tend to keep a running list of everything you think you’re doing wrong. I recommend taking a lot of family pictures as evidence to the contrary.” —Connie Schultz
“Kids don’t stay with you if you do it right. It’s the one job where the better you are, the more surely you won’t be needed in the long run.”
- “Mothers and their children are in a category all their own. There’s no bond so strong in the entire world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving.” —Gail Tsukiyama
- “The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.” —Jodi Picoult
- “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” —George Elio
Mother Daughter Quotes
Daughters have a special bond with their mothers and those who choose to become mothers pass on that love to their own children. From life lessons to advice, moms are there for it all. Enjoy these mom quotes from daughters to reflect on your own relationship with your mom.
- “As is the mother, so is her daughter.” – Ezekiel
- “You have my whole heart for my whole life.” – Unknown
- “A mother and daughter’s love is never separated.” – Viola Shipman
- Mom, everything I am, you helped me to be.
Mom, thank you for being my anchor in this stormy sea of life.
My mom taught me a woman’s mind should be the most beautiful part of her.
Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first.
~ Matthew L. Jacobson
I look at my mom and think, what would I do without this woman?
- “There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul.” – Unknown
- “Happiness is seeing your mother smile.” – Unknown
- “No matter how much I say I love you, I always love you more than that.” – Unknown
- “I love my mother as trees love water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.” – Terry Guillemets
- “I’m a strong woman because a strong woman raised me.” – Unknown
- “No matter your age, you will always need your mom.” – Unknown
Mother Son Quotes Praising Their Bond
- “There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between the mother and a son.” – Anonymous
- “A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.” – Irish Proverb
- “Mothers are inscrutable beings to their sons, always.” – A.E. Coppard
- “Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.” – Sophocles
- “Mother is her son’s first god. She must teach him the most important lesson of all – how to love.” – T. F. Hodge
- “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” ― Victor Hugo
- “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” – Michael Jordan
- “Every man looks for a girlfriend that has his mother’s qualities. – Anonymous
- “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.” – Honore de Balzac
- “The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “A mother has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” – Sophia Loren
- “No matter your age, you always need your mom.” – Anonymous
- A boy’s best friend is his mother.” – Joseph Stefano
- “Every beetle is a gazelle in the eyes of its mother.” —Moroccan Proverb
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” —Princess Diana
- “To wake up to the sound of my son saying ‘Mama, mama!’ It’s the best sound ever.” – Miranda Kerr
- “All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his.” – Oscar Wilde
- “A man never sees all that his mother has been to him until it’s too late to let her know that he sees it.” – W. D. Howells
- “Moms are as relentless as the tides. They don’t just drive us to practice, they drive us to greatness.” –Steve Rushin
- “If you try singling me out to my mother, she’ll be down your throat. She has three sons, and she’s equally proud of us all.” – Lee Pearson
- “It takes one woman twenty years to make a man of her son – and another woman twenty minutes to make a fool of him.” – Helen Rowland
Miss u Mom Quotes
For those who can’t spend time with their mom or pick up the phone and call, Mother’s Day can be a bittersweet reminder. If your mom has passed or maybe just lives far away, these missing mom quotes may help you articulate your feelings and comfort you while remembering your mother and the memories you shared.
- “A mom’s hug lasts long after she let’s go.” – Unknown
- “If I had a single flower for every time I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden.” – Claudia Ghandi
- “A child’s first teacher is its mother.” – Peng Liyuan
- “I love you every day. And now, I will miss you every day.” – Mitch Albom
- “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother” – Abraham Lincoln
- “There are no goodbyes, wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.” – Mahatma Gandhi
You may also Like
I hope you like these collections of Mother Quotes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
If you like these quotes, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and share them around! Happy reading! Thanking you for visiting our Yourfates, for more updates on thoughts and quotes, please visit regularly more updates.