On the 15th of May every year, we celebrate the International Day of Families. The UN General Assembly in 1993 declared the day along with giving importance and acknowledgment to the issues faced by families. Since then, people around the world celebrate the special day. In some countries, the International Day of Families is also termed Family Day. You can also send your family these International Day of Families Wishes, Images, and Quotes.
The day is celebrated with great joy across countries. Apart from spending time with their family, people can also send Happy International Family Day wishes to extended family members on their WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram. Apart from this, to celebrate the International Day of Families, you can also post Happy Family Day wishes on these social media platforms.
International Day Of Family Wishes
- “To my dearest family which makes this life so special and beautiful for me, I wish a very Happy International Day of Families.”
- “There is no such thing as a perfect family. Everyone has problems, and misunderstanding is a very common thing. But you will always have each other, so always try to be nice and kind to your family members.”
- Another year will be over, another year will come. I hope and pray that the lights of Family Day illuminate the new chapter of your life. Happy Family Day to you!
- Such an incredible day was a family day a year ago. I hope that today will be so great as well. Congratulations!
- Today is a day of family, love, happiness, and being together. It’s a great day to do everything that you want together with your beloved ones. Beautiful family day!
- “A day with family – the best day! For all families I want to say – appreciate what you have. Happy and funny family day!”
- “Family days are truly special and they need to happen more often. I know that sometimes we get on each other’s nerves and have misunderstandings, but I believe that Family day spent together can fix it all.”
- “A family is like a team. All its members have their own roles. I hope that our team is the strongest team ever.”
- “What is Family Day? It is a day when all your family comes together, forgetting all the disturbing problems because actually, they are not so important as long as your family is together.”
- “We all are different and express our feelings differently. Some families prefer to spend Family days having fun and fooling around, but others like calm afternoons with popcorn and movies. The way doesn’t matter that much as long as you love your family with all your heart.”
International Day Of Families WhatsApp Status
- You make me smile, you are my home, my family. Happy International Day of Families.
- I Would Do Anything for My Family. Family Is a Responsibility, a Choice, a Blessing, a Beauty. It’s Everything. We Can Fight From Time to Time, but There’s Always Only Love. My Heart Belongs to You, Now, and Forever. Happy International Day of Families!
- Family is always by our side, no matter what comes. Happy family day. Happy Family Day!
- Thank you for sticking by my side through thick and through thin. Happy International Day of Families.
- I’m so very happy that God blessed me with you. Happy International Day of Families.
- I’m so glad to be a part of this family. You’ll make me smile every day. Happy International Day of Families.
- You’ll fill me with peace and happiness each and every day of my life. I’ll forever be grateful. Happy International Day of Families.
- I respect you’ll, I cherish you’ll. I love you’ll. Thank you for letting me be a part of the best family in the world.
- You’ll taught me what love is. I’m at my best today because you’ll made me who I am. Happy International Day of Families.
- Focusing just on our family is selfishness, focusing on global family is humanity. Happy Global Family Day!
- Family First. These Two Words Occupy My Mind, Letting Me Understand That I Do Believe That There Is Nothing More Important Than Family. There’s a Beautiful Long Life Waiting for Us. So, Glad, We Can Spend It Together. Happy International Day of Families!
- Our most basic instinct is not for survival but for family.
- Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Friend, and Family. All of the words have END in them except for family. Happy World Family Day!
- “Family is not just a bunch of people who are related to you. A family is a group of people you choose to be by your side no matter what. You choose them to be with you for the rest of your life. And this is the most precious gift of God.”
International Day Of Families Quotes
- “Sometimes the best families are the ones God builds using unexpected pieces of our hearts.”
- “Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.” -David Ogden Stiers
- “Family is more than blood.” -Cassandra Clare
- “Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them and enjoy their riches.” -Wanda Hope Carter
- “A man should never neglect his family for business.” -Walt Disney
- “A happy family is but an earlier heaven.” —George Bernard Shaw
- “You leave home to seek your fortune and, when you get it, you go home and share it with your family.” —Anita Baker
- “Family is the most important thing in the world.” -Princess Diana
- “The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.” —George Santayana
- “Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.” —Anthony Brandt
- “Family is not an important thing, it’s everything.” —Michael J. Fox
- “In every conceivable manner, the family is linked to our past, bridge to our future.” – Alex Haley
Happy International Family Day Wishes Images
We hope you like these International Family Day Wishes, Quotes, and Images. We are wishing all of you a Happy Family Day as we stay with our loved ones and Stay Safe at Home. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these Wishes, Quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
If you like these Wishes and Messages, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and share them around! Happy reading! Thanking you for visiting our Yourfates, for more updates on thoughts and quotes, please visit regularly for more updates.
Share these wishes with your family and make them feel special on this special day.