If you are searching for a collection of Happy Holi Wishes then you are on the best website on the internet. Stay Calm and read our Collection.
Holi is considered as one of the most revered and celebrated festivals of India and it is celebrated in almost every part of the country.
It is also sometimes called as the “festival of love” as on this day people get to unite together forgetting all resentments and all types of bad feelings towards each other. The great Indian festival lasts for a day and a night, which starts in the evening of Purnima or the Full Moon Day in the month of Falgun.
It is celebrated with the name Holika Dahan or Choti Holi on the first evening of the festival and the following day is called Holi. In different parts of the country, it is known with different names.
Holi Celebration Date 2021
Holi: 29th March 2021
Holika Dahan: 28th March 2021
The vibrancy of colors is something that brings in a lot of positivity in our lives and Holi being the festival of colors is actually a day worth rejoicing.
Holi is a famous Hindu festival that is celebrated in every part of India with the utmost joy and enthusiasm. The ritual starts by lighting up the bonfire one day before the day of Holi and this process symbolizes the triumph of good over the bad.
On the day of Holi people play with colors with their friends and families and in the evening they show love and respect to their close ones with Abeer.
Happy Holi Wishes
- Wishing You A Colorful Day A Colorful Life.”Color Your Mind With Positivism & Happiness. Happy Holi 2021
- Playing more drinking less, loving more thinking less. This Holi spread the colors of positivity & motivation all around you. Happy Holi 2021
“Red for love, green for prosperity, orange for success and pink for happiness. May God bless you and your family with all lovely colors forever.”
Happy Holi 2021
- Let the colors of Holi spread the message of peace and happiness in the life of all. Happy Holi 2021
- A true and caring relation doesn’t have to speak loud; just a soft message is enough to express the heartiest feelings. Enjoy the festival of Holi with lots of fun and Blessings. Happy Holi 2021
“Best wishes to you and your family for a Holi filled with sweet moments and memories to cherish for long. Happy Holi 2021 ”
- May this Holi bring the ultimate colors of happiness in your life and excite you for the next adventure in your life. Happy Holi 2021
Happy Holi Images
- Holi is an apt time to celebrate the colors of our beautiful relationship. Happy Holi
- Let’s throw out the colors in the air, and renew our love with a bit of romantic color. Happy Holi
“Express your love with colors this Holi and make your love colorful with colors of love.”
- Wishing you good health and prosperity. May God shower his blessings on you on the auspicious occasion of Holi. Happy Holi
- This 2021 Holi may bring lots and lots of colorful seasons and days in your life filled with plenty of happiness and love. Wish you a very Happy Holi
- With the hope that your life is framed with all the colors of rainbow making your life happy, I am sending out the happiest colors to you. Happy Holi
“Reach out to others with the colors of joy and spread happiness wherever you go this Holi.”
- It’s the time to unwind, de-stress, and to make a bond with sweets, thandai, and colors. Happy Holi 2021
- The more the color, the more the sweets, and the happier you be. Happy Holi
- The colors of Holi symbolize the colors of love, trust, and understanding between one another. So play with the colors and may the air be filled with love. Happy Holi
May God paint the canvas of your life with the colors of Joy, Love, Happiness, Prosperity, Good Health, and success.
Wishing You a Happy Holi
- Make merry with colors on Holi and the rest of the days with the colors of love. Happy Holi
Short Holi Message in English
- Forgive your haters and ill-wishers and remember those who are near & dear to you with splashing colors. Happy Holi
“May the colors of Holi make your life as colorful and happy as they are.”
Wish you a very Happy Holi
- The colors we play with touch not only our face but our heart too, by making us filled with happiness and joy. Happy Holi
- Colors up your life with this Holi. Happy Holi to you all. ― Happy Holi
- Life is the most colorful festival, and enjoy all the days with full of happiness. Happy Holi
“I always feel happy whenever Holi comes because Holi gives mewing to fly in the air with all the colors of the festival.”
Wish you a very Happy Holi
- Wishing you and your family a fabulous Holi. May the festival bring excitement in your life. Wish you a very Happy Holi
Holi Quotes in English
- Burn all negativity & bring all positivity in life. Celebrate this Holi with vibrant colors. Happy Holi
- A beautiful butterfly carries with is a colorful wish from a rainbow, just to inform you, there is no one like you in the world, you are the reason for colors in my life. Wish you a Happy Holi
- You’re so beautiful and I wish to apply some colors on you to make you more beautiful on this Holi. Happy Holi
You are the color of my life, and you are the reason for my smile. I make the colorful dream just for you. And send you colorful wishes on Holi.
- Bright colors, water balloons, lavish gujiyas, and melodious songs are the ingredients of perfect Holi. Wish you a very happy and wonderful Holi
- May God gift you all the colors of life, colors of joy, colors of happiness, colors of friendship, colors of love and all other colors you want to paint in your life. Happy Holi
Happy Holi messages
- Holi is the time to celebrate the most beautiful feeling called love. Let’s take a dip in the water of love. Happy Holi
- May God paint your life with the beautiful colors of a rainbow, and you become as colorful as a blooming flower. Happy Holi 2021
- Just like a red rose that fills the world with beauty & fragrance. You have made my life so beautiful by being in it. On Holi, the festival of colors & joy I wanna say thank you for all the love & smiles you’ve brought to my life. Happy Holi
May this festival Spread into your Life Peace, Prosperity, Happiness, and Good Health.
- Holi is a special time of year to remember those who are close to our hearts with splashing colors! Happy Holi 2021
- Let the color of Holi; spread the color of peace and happiness. Happy Holi
- Let the child hidden inside you, come out this Holi & play with the colors of love and happiness all around. Happy Holi
- Holi comes full of a happy environment around the people where people used to get involved for lots of happiness and good deeds and activities across every area. Happy Holi
May the fire Of Holi purify your heart, May the colors of Holi, color your life. May the sweets, sweeten the journey of your life.
Happy Holi 2021
- May God gift you all the colors of life, colors of joy, colors of happiness, colors of friendship, colors of love, and all other colors you want to paint in your life. Happy Holi
- My world is beautiful because of you and I wish to spend the rest of my life loving you. HAPPY HOLI MY SWEETHEART
Best Holi Messages
- Be a free bird, to play with the vibrant colors of Holi. Happy Holi
- I wish that the colors of romance and love, colors of happiness and joy, colors of smiles and affection get deeper and darker with each and every day of our life. Happy Holi My Love
- All the colors of Holi remind me of your smile. I hope you will enjoy this Holi with a smile. Happy Holi 2021
May the shines of this Holi brighten your path towards progress and continued success.
- Hope you smile always and your friends paint you with every color of happiness. Happy Holi
- May this festival of colors bring more cheerful colors in your life! Happy Holi
- Enjoy every color of Holi and you will get every happiness you desire. God is always with you. Enjoy every moment. Keep smiling. Happy Holi
- Celebrating the colors of our beautiful relationship, I wish you and your family all the bright hues of life. Have a Colorful Holi
- Let’s play Holi With A Splash Of Natural Colors. AMA Group Wishes You & Your Family A Very Happy & Wonderful Holi.
On your pink cheeks pink color, on your red lips red colors, on your beautiful face all the colors.
Happy Holi 2021
- Without colors, life would be so boring so fill it with colors and joy this Holi. Happy Holi
- I wish to fill your life with all the colors of the universe & make you happy & contented with love forever. Happy Holi 2021
- Every color of Holi speaks how beautiful our friendship is! Happy Holi 2021
- Take out the evil from you and digest the color of peace in yourself this Holi, to spread the color of love everywhere. Happy Holi 2021
- Let’s celebrate the color of our beautiful relationship. Wish you and your family a colorful Holi
Happy Holi Quotes
- May all the joys of life become shades of red, green, purple & blue wishing you and your family. Happy Holi…
- Life is the most beautiful festival, enjoy all the days with full of happiness and colors. Happy Holi
- My favorite color is you; my favorite place is you, so this Holi let me color you with the color of love that’s why I LOVE YOU. Happy Holi 2021
Break the ice, renew your old relationships & connect yourself with the colors of joy & happiness forever.
- On this joyous day, I am sending you my warm wishes. May fun-filled exciting moments be always with you. Happy Holi
- Let’s get dipped in hues of love and trust in this festival of Holi. And rejoice this day. Happy Holi to all”
- Holi is the festival of colors. I wish with all my colors that it brings more colors to your life. Wishing you and your family a fabulous Holi.
- I Wish You To Have a Colorful and Joy able Holi…May the Color of Happiness Fulfill Your Life’s Journey Throughout The Life. Happy Holi
- Peace from white, Power from red, Knowledge from yellow, Development from green, Love from pink. May this Holi add all the colors in your life. Happy Holi
- A true and caring relation doesn’t have to speak loud, so I am sending you out a box of lovely colors and tasty sweets. Wish you a very Happy Holi my love.
- May God paint the canvas of your life with the most beautiful colors. May he Sprinkle Peace, luck, Success and Joy at every Step, Happy Holi my beloved.
Happiness is when you see brightness even in darkness, so keep on walking with the colorful mind to bring out the best color in you.
- Play safe, eat healthily, and stay cheerful. This is my wish for you. Happy Holi my dear friend
Happy Holi Wishes Images
Some also celebrate the death of evil-minded Pootana. The ogress tried to Lord Krishna as an infant by feeding it poisonous milk while executing the plan of Kansa, Krishna’s devil uncle. However, Krishna sucked her blood and brought her end. Some who view the origin of festivals from seasonal cycles believe that Pootana represents winter and her death the cessation and end of winter.
In South India, people worship Kamadeva- the god of love and passion for his extreme sacrifice. According to a legend, Kamadeva shot his powerful love arrow on Lord Shiva to revoke his interest in the worldly affairs in the interest of the earth. However, Lord Shiva was enraged as he was in deep mediation and opened his third eye which reduced Kamadeva to ashes. Though, later on, the request of Rati, Kamadeva’s wife, Shiva was pleased to restore him back.
On the eve of Holi, called Chhoti or Small Holi people gather at important crossroads and light huge bonfires, the ceremony is called Holika Dahan. This tradition is also followed in Gujarat and Orissa. To render gratefulness to Agni, the God of Fire, gram and stalks from the harvest are also offered to Agni with all humility. Ash left from this bonfire is also considered sacred and people apply it on their foreheads. People believe that the ash protects them from evil forces.
Play of Colors
Great excitement can be seen in people on the next day when it is actually the time for the play of colors. Shops and offices remain closed for the day and people get all the time to get crazy and whacky. Bright colors of gulal and abeer fill the air and people take turns in pouring color water over each other.
Children take special delight in spraying colors on one another with their pichkaris and throwing water balloons and passers-by. Women and senior citizens form groups called tolis and move in colonies – applying colors and exchanging greetings. Songs, dance on the rhythm of dholak and mouthwatering Holi delicacies are the other highlights of the day.
Expression of Love
Lovers too long to apply colors on their beloved. This has a popular legend behind it. It is said that the naughty and mischievous Lord Krishna started the trend of playing colors. He applied color on her beloved Radha to make her one like him. The trend soon gained popularity amongst the masses. No wonder, there is no match to the Holi of Mathura, Vrindavan, and Barsana – the places associated with the birth and childhood of Radha and Krishna.
Ecstasy of Bhang
There is also a tradition of consuming the very intoxicating bhang on this day to further enhance the spirit of Holi. It is so much fun to watch the otherwise sober people making a clown of themselves in full public display. Some, however, take bhang in excess and spoil the spirit. Caution should, therefore, be taken while consuming bhang delicacies.
After a funfilled and exciting day, the evenings the spent in sobriety when people meet friends and relatives and exchange sweets and festive greetings.
It is said the spirit of Holi encourages the feeling of brotherhood in society and even the enemies turn a friend on this day. People of all communities and even religions participate in this joyous and colorful festival and strengthen the secular fabric of the nation.
I hope you like these collections of Happy Holi Wishes Also, Sharing is Caring. If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
More Event Wishes
If you like these quotes, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and share them around! Happy reading!