Let us celebrate this Good Friday with the inspirational Good Friday Quotes.
This year on 2nd April 2021, Christian followers across the globe will be celebrating Good Friday before Easter Sunday. This Holy week is very memorable for Christians. On the day of Good Friday, people get together family and loved ones else greet their near and dear ones with Good Friday wishes.
Good Friday is celebrated because on this day, our Lord, Jesus Christ died, he was crucified rather, on the cross for all of us, for all humanity and to save us from our sins. We celebrate his death on this day, because through his death, we mortals have found our life, and his death has abolished (removed) death.
Good Friday Quotes
However, you can also share thoughtful Good Friday quotes among your loved ones on an auspicious day. All these quotes are collected from different internet sources. Read the following Good Friday quotes to share.
- What is good about Good Friday? Why isn’t it called Bad Friday? Because out of the appallingly bad came what was inexpressibly good. And the good trumps the bad, because though the bad was temporary, the good is eternal. -Randy Alcorn
- No pain, no palm; no thorns, no throne; no gall, no glory; no cross, no crown. -William Penn
- “Good Friday marks the slaying of our Jesus, The unblemished lamb, the perfect sacrifice. He took our guilt and blamed upon Himself.” -Unknown
- Good Friday is a day of hope. It is a day where we look forward to a brighter tomorrow. Many things have happened to change the course of our lives, but it has not shaken our faith.
- Mercy, peace, and love. May the grace and Lord surround and be with you on Good Friday
- Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone but in every leaf in springtime. – Martin Luther
- “I believe in person to person. Every person is Christ to me, and since there is only one Jesus, that person is the one person in the world at that moment. -Mother Teresa
- Stoning prophets and erecting churches to their memory afterward has been the way of the world through the ages. Today we worship Christ, but the Christ in the flesh we crucified. – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Death is the justification of all the ways of the Christian, the last end of all his sacrifices, the touch of the Great Master which completes the picture.” -Madame Anne Sophie Swetchine
- “A man who was completely innocent offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act.” -Mahatma Gandhi
- “The cross of Christ shows us that God’s love is of deepest descent… universal distribution… and of eternal duration.” -Dr. Fred Barlow
- “Good Friday… Way of the Cross. Fasting and abstinence…. Examine conscience. Have a really blessed day.” -Unknown
- Good Friday is not about us trying to get right with God. It is about us entering the difference between God and humanity and just touching it for a moment. Touching the shimmering sadness of humanity’s insistence that we can be our own gods, that we can be pure and all-powerful. -Nadia Bolz-Weber
- Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and I founded empires; but what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force. Jesus Christ founded an empire upon love, and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. -Napoleon Bonaparte
- Unless there is a Good Friday in your life, there can be no Easter Sunday. -Fulton J. Sheen
- May on this Good Friday we start it with Fasting & Prayers so that we can bring God’s mercy & forgiveness on all mankind. Let’s Pray together.
- “The way of the cross is the way of suffering. Christians are called to die, not kill, in order to show the world how they are loved by Christ.” -John Piper
- Good Friday is the mirror held up by Jesus so that we can see ourselves in all our stark reality, and then it turns us to that cross and to his eyes and we hear these words, Father forgive them for they know not what they do. That’s us! -Robert G. Trache
- “The marvel of heaven and earth, of time and eternity, is the atoning death of Jesus Christ. This is the mystery that brings more glory to God than all creation.” -C. H. Spurgeon
- Christ has not only spoken to us by his life but has also spoken for us by his death.-Soren Kierkegaard
- Good Friday marks the slaying of our Jesus. The unblemished lamb, the perfect sacrifice. He took our guilt and blame upon Himself so we could be with Him in paradise. -Anonymous
- “The marvel of heaven and earth, of time and eternity, is the atoning death of Jesus Christ. This is the mystery that brings more glory to God than all creation.” -Charles Spurgeon
- So shall we join the disciples of our Lord, keeping faith in Him in spite of the crucifixion, and making ready, by our loyalty to Him in the days of His darkness, for the time when we shall enter into His triumph in the days of His light? -Philip Ledyard Cuyler
- Our old history ends with the cross, our new history begins with the resurrection. -Watchman Nee
- Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone but in every leaf in springtime. -Martin Luther
I hope you like these collections of Good Friday Quotes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
If you like these quotes, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and share them around! Happy reading! Thanking you for visiting our Yourfates, for more updates on thoughts and quotes, please visit regularly more updates.