Every year, Gandhi Jayanti is celebrated on 2 October in India on the occasion of Mahatma Gandhi’s birthday. Mahatma Gandhi was born on 2 October 1869 in Porbandar, Gujarat. Share these Gandhi Jayanti wishes, quotes, and messages on this occasion of Gandhi Jayanti.
The 152nd birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, who gave the mantra of non-violence to the world, will be celebrated on October 2, 2021. He was a prominent political and spiritual leader of India and the Indian independence movement.
What Mahatma Gandhi did for our country is something that anyone cannot does in centuries. He gave independence to the country. That is why even today he is alive in the hearts of people. His everything, every work, life, is a message of inspiration.
He showed the way to move forward in life by following truth and non-violence. Every year, Gandhi Jayanti is celebrated with pomp with the aim of keeping these contributions alive and spreading them.
Share these Gandhi Jayanti wishes 2021, messages, and quotes to celebrate the birth of a great leader and Father of the nation.
Happy Gandhi Jayanti Wishes
- Let’s remember the Mahatma who shook the world in a gentle way. Wishing you a Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
- Heroes are made in the hour of defeat. Success is, therefore, well described as a series of glorious defeats.
- Unity among the different races and the different communities belonging to different religions of India is indispensable to the birth of national life.
- Mahatma Gandhi taught us that where there is love, there is life. He followed Ahimsa and non-violence to unite us. He is our Father of the Nation. Happy Gandhi Jayanti Wishes!
- On Gandhi Jayanti, let’s salute the great soul. Jai Hind!
- G = Genius
A = Astounding
N = Nationalist
D = Daring
H = Honest
I = Indian
Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. Follow non-violence and be kind. Best wishes on Gandhi Jayanti.
- Democracy necessarily means a conflict of will and ideas, involving sometimes a war to the knife between different ideas. Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2021.
- 2nd Of October Gandhi Jayanti. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”
- Ahimsa is the highest duty. Even if we cannot practice it in full, we must try to understand its spirit and refrain as far as is humanly possible from violence. Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2021
- May the spirit of truth and non-violence be with us in this Gandhi Jayanti.
Happy Gandhi Jayanti
- Always choose the Right Path and Speak Truth… Wish you a very Happy Gandhi Jayanti
- Remembering Gandhi be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Be the change that you want to see in the world.
- On Gandhi Jayanti, Let’s pay our tributes to the Messiah of non-violence & take leadership in creating a Better polity in India, to build the best India! Happy Gandhi Jayanti
- The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems. Happy Gandhi Jayanti!!!
- Let the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti remind us to always help others. Wishing you peace and harmony from our end. Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2021.
- Let us follow Gandhi’s footsteps and always follow non-violence. Jai Hind!
- May the spirit of truth and non-violence be with us this Gandhi Jayanti.
- Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. The weak can never forgive. Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2021!
- May the spirit of truth and non-violence be with us during this Gandhi Jayanti.
Happy Gandhi Jayanti
- Celebrate the day which marks the importance of non-violence by remembering the great leader. Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
- Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well. Best Wishes on Gandhi Jayanti
Happy Gandhi Jayanti Quotes
- “I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.” -Mahatma Gandhi
- “An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it. Truth stands, even if there be no public support. It is self-sustained.” -Mahatma Gandhi
- “Anger is the enemy of non-violence and pride is a monster that swallows it up.” -Mahatma Gandhi
- “Forgiveness is the quality of the brave, not of the cowardly. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” -Mahatma Gandhi
- “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” -Mahatma Gandhi
- “Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s need, but not every man’s greed.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “Violent men have not been known in history to die to a man. They die up to a point.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “The difference between what we do and what we are capable of solving most of the world’s problems.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “Heroes are made in the hour of defeat. Success is, therefore, well described as a series of glorious defeats.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” — Mahatma Gandhi
For more quotes of Mahatma Gandhi, check out our recent post on Mahatma Gandhi Quotes – The Most Famous And Inspiring Mahatma Gandhi Quotes Of All Time
Gandhi’s peaceful approach towards achieving freedom became very popular, so much, so it eventually gave more momentum to the independence movement. Even today, we remember Mahatma Gandhi for his valuable contribution towards helping India to accomplish its independence. Mahatma Gandhi’s principles are not only practiced in India but all around the world too.
Wishing you all Happy Gandhi Jayanti from Yourfates Team.
We hope you like these collections of Gandhi Jayanti Quotes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.