Every year, Gandhi Jayanti is celebrated on 2 October in India on the occasion of Mahatma Gandhi’s birthday. Mahatma Gandhi was born on 2 October 1869 in Porbandar, Gujarat. Share these Gandhi Jayanti wishes, quotes, and messages on this occasion of Gandhi Jayanti.
The 151st birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, who gave the mantra of non-violence to the world, will be celebrated on October 2, 2020. He was a prominent political and spiritual leader of India and the Indian independence movement.
What Mahatma Gandhi did for our country is something that anyone cannot does in centuries. He gave independence to the country. That is why even today he is alive in the hearts of people. His everything, every work, life, is a message of inspiration.
He showed the way to move forward in life by following truth and non-violence. Every year, Gandhi Jayanti is celebrated with pomp with the aim of keeping these contributions alive and spreading them.
Share these Gandhi Jayanti wishes 2020, messages, and quotes to celebrate the birth of a great leader and Father of the nation.
Happy Gandhi Jayanti Wishes
- Let’s remember the Mahatma who shook the world in a gentle way. Wishing you a Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
- Mahatma Gandhi taught us that where there is love, there is life. He followed Ahimsa and non-violence to unite us. He is our Father of the Nation. Happy Gandhi Jayanti Wishes!
- On Gandhi Jayanti, let’s salute the great soul. Jai Hind!
- G = Genius
A = Astounding
N = Nationalist
D = Daring
H = Honest
I = Indian
Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. Follow non-violence and be kind. Best wishes on Gandhi Jayanti.
- The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems. Happy Gandhi Jayanti!!!
- Let the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti remind us to always help others. Wishing you peace and harmony from our end. Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2020.
- Let us follow Gandhi’s footsteps and always follow non-violence. Jai Hind!
- May the spirit of truth and non-violence be with us this Gandhi Jayanti.
- Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. The weak can never forgive. Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2020!
- Celebrate the day which marks the importance of non-violence by remembering the great leader. Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
- Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well. Best Wishes on Gandhi Jayanti
Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2020 Quotes
- “I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “Anger is the enemy of non-violence and pride is a monster that swallows it up.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s need, but not every man’s greed.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “ Violent men have not been known in history to die to a man. They die up to a point.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “The difference between what we do and what we are capable of solving most of the world’s problems.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “Heroes are made in the hour of defeat. Success is, therefore, well described as a series of glorious defeats.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” — Mahatma Gandhi
For more quotes of Mahatma Gandhi, check out our recent post on Mahatma Gandhi Quotes ~ The Most Famous And Inspiring Mahatma Gandhi Quotes Of All Time
Gandhi’s peaceful approach towards achieving freedom became very popular, so much, so it eventually gave more momentum to the independence movement. Even today, we remember Mahatma Gandhi for his valuable contribution towards helping India to accomplish its independence. Mahatma Gandhi principles are not only practiced in India but all around the world too.
Wishing you all Happy Gandhi Jayanti from Yourfates Team.