If you are searching for a collection of Happy Easter Sunday Quotes 2021 then you are on the best website on the internet. Stay Calm and read our Collection.
The festive spirit has kicked in and it’s the time to celebrate the birth of Lord Jesus. Also called Resurrection Sunday, Easter is a Christian festival and is celebrated with great gusto in several countries across the globe. As per the legend, Jesus was reborn on the third day of his crucifixion by the Romans at Calvary c. 30 AD. Also, this festival falls just two days after Good Friday.
Churches are filled with flowers on Easter Day. These represent new life. Priests wear their best, brightest robes in celebration. If a Church has a model of a tomb in it from Good Friday, it will be empty with the stone rolled away, as it was on the first Easter Day.
Here you will find Easter Sunday Quotes 2021 that you can use to send to your friends and family, share on social networks, and write in Easter cards. Enjoy these Easter wishes which we hope will help you bring a smile to anybody’s day.
Happy Easter Sunday Quotes
- “But from this earth, this grave, this dust, my God shall raise me up, I trust.” – Walter Raleigh
- “May little chicks and flowers bring into your life the joys of spring.” – Easter Greeting
- “Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.” – Hans Christian Anderson
- “Golf is just the adult version of an Easter Egg Hunt.” – Unknown
- “To a Christian, Easter Sunday means everything, when we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.” – Bernhard Langer
- “Spring will come and so will happiness. Hold on. Life will get warmer.” – Anita Krizan
- “I am the resurrection and the life.” – John
“Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe filled with slush.”
– Doug Larson
- “God is love and He has defeated evil.” – Pope Francis
- “By grace, we are saved through faith.” – Kevin DeYoung
- “Blossom by blossom the spring begins.” – Algernon Charles Swinburne
- “Keep going. Keep growing.” – Unknown
- “Let your joy burst forth like the flowers in the spring.” – Unknown
- “I hope you have colorful eggs, candy, grass, and chocolate bunnies in your Easter basket this year.”
- “I just popped into your inbox, to wish the sweetest person in this world loads of Easter eggs, just as sweet as you.” Happy Easter.
- “It’s not about the bunny, eggs, or even dressing up for the church. It’s about the hope that we have because there was an empty tomb.”
- “Jesus chooses to lay down on the cross in place of us so that we can have life. So great is his love for each one of us. Let us praise and worship Him. Have a Blessed Easter.”
- “Finally, that time of the year is here. Happy Easter to you my friend. May the risen Lord fill your heart with compassion, joy, love, and never-ending bliss.”
“God blesses all those who believe in him. May the light of faith in God grow each day. May you have a pleasant Easter!”
- “Have a happy, peaceful, and fun Easter filled with marshmallows, chocolate, and jelly beans.”
- “He was born to die and rise into the sky so that one day we all could pray to him to save our lives.” Here’s wishing you a very Happy Easter.
- “I hope this holiday fills your heart and your home with love and joy.”
- “Jesus Christ, who was born in a manger, is born again in your heart. Happy Easter to you and your family. Just like after every night comes a new day and after darkness comes light after a painful death comes new life.” Happy Easter to you.
- “Let this Easter be a joyous one. Let us prepare ourselves, to be worthy of the risen Christ. Happy Easter.”
- “Let us together pray to Jesus to rise into our hearts and bring us new life.” Here’s wishing you a Memorable Easter.
- “May Easter bunny get you lots and lots of presents. Enjoy the season of Easter eggs and bonnet hats.” Have a Happy Easter.
Happy Easter Sunday 2021 Quotes
Here is the best collection of Happy Easter Sunday Quotes.
- “Faith makes all things possible. Love makes all things easy.” – Dwight L. Moody
- “A true friend is someone who thinks you’re a good egg, even if you’re cracked.”
- “Let your light shine before others.” – Matthew
- “Where flowers bloom, so does hope.” – Lady Bird Johnson
- “There would be no Christmas if there was no Easter.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
- “Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world.” – Virgil A. Kraft
“The story of Easter is the story of God’s wonderful window of divine surprise.”
— Carl Knudsen
- “You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.” – Pablo Neruda
- “The very first Easter taught us this: that life never ends and love never dies.” – Kate McGahan
- “The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day He created spring.” – Bernard Williams
- “Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won’t stay there.” – Clarence W. Hall
- “It is spring again. The Earth is like a child that knows poems by heart.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
- “Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song.” – Pope John Paul II
- “God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.” – Saint Augustine
- “Easter is the only time when it’s perfectly safe to put all your eggs in one basket.” – Evan Esar
- “I still believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and true love. Don’t even try to tell me different.” – Dolly Parton
- “We proclaim the resurrection of Christ when his light illuminates the dark moments of our existence.” – Pope Francis
- “The Earth laughs in flowers.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless.”
– Charles M. Crowe
- “The great gift of Easter is hope.” – Basil Hume
- “To a Christian, Easter Sunday means everything, when we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.” – Bernhard Langer.
- “Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal, and new life.” — Janine di Giovanni.
- “Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song.” — Pope John Paul II.
- “The story of Easter is the story of God’s wonderful window of divine surprise.” – Carl Knudsen.
- “Earth’s saddest day and gladdest day were just three days apart!” – Susan Coolidge.
- “Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless.” — Charles Crowe.
- “The cross of Christ shows us that God’s love is of deepest descent… universal distribution and of eternal duration.” – Dr. Fred Barlow
- “Jesus cannot forget us; we have been graven on the palms of his hands.” – Lois Picillo
- “The stone was rolled away from the door, not to permit Christ to come out, but to enable the disciples to go in.” – Peter Marshall
- “The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances.” – Robert Flatt
You Might Also Like
I hope you like these collections of Happy Easter Sunday Quotes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
If you like these quotes, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and share them around! Happy reading! Thanking you for visiting our Yourfates, for more updates on thoughts and quotes, please visit regularly for more updates.