Doctors are often given a god-like status in our country and that’s not without good reason. Though if we talk about today, there are many doctors who are not particularly ethical, however, there are many, many who understand the true worth and value of the profession that they have chosen. Doctor’s Day is precisely meant to celebrate and thank such doctors. We have collected Doctor Quotes for celebrating this doctor’s day.
When is National Doctors Day
Let’s celebrate Happy Doctors Day on 30 March in the USA and 1st July in India and express our gratitude toward all doctors who treat and save our lives.
Why National Doctor’s Day is celebrated?
This is celebrated as doctors’ Day to honor legendary physician and the second Chief Minister of West Bengal, Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy.
He was born on July 1, 1882, and died on the same date in 1962, aged 80 years. Govt of India honored Dr. Roy with the country’s highest civilian award, Bharat Ratna on February 4, 1961.
Interesting facts about Doctor’s Day
- Different countries celebrate Doctors Day on different days.
- In Brazil Doctor’s Day is celebrated on October 18
- In USA Doctor’s Day is celebrated on March 30.
- The first-ever Doctor’s Day was observed in the year 1933 on March 30 in the US state of Georgia.
- The first Doctor’s Day was celebrated by placing flowers on the graves of dead doctors.
In case you are looking for Happy Doctors Day Quotes then we have a collection of Best Happy Doctors Day Quotes & Wishes. Here is the link for the best collection of Doctors Day Wishes. Feel free to use them to wish all the Doctors.
Happy Doctors Day Quotes
- Arrange for doctors to receive a 10-minute mini-massage from a certified, experienced massage therapist. It’s a great way to pamper your physicians and help them de-stress, and it is something you can do on-site.
- Companies specializing in this service are equipped to quickly set up a booth with seated massage chairs in an area of your choosing.
- Invite patients to write “Happy Doctors’ Day” notes to their physicians. Keep a supply of notecards on hand to make it easy to do, and provide a designated basket or mailbox for the completed cards, which can be distributed to doctors on March 30.
- Create a professional “thank you” video for your physicians, featuring members of your staff singing their praises and expressing appreciation. If your facility or practice has a YouTube channel, post the video there and encourage employees to share it.
- “The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.” – Voltaire
- I am thankful to work alongside you, and I am happy to know that there is someone as dedicated and talented in this field. Happy Doctor’s Day, I hope to celebrate many more beside you!
- So far I still have all my fingers and my toes, so I suppose you’re doing a great job! Happy Doctor’s Day!
- I think we can both agree it’s useless for me to sign this card-everyone knows our handwriting is illegible! Have this nice, typed “thank you” instead, and Happy Doctor’s Day!
- One great advantage of knowing you are getting free check-ups whenever I want! Happy Doctor’s Day!
- It’s great to know there is always a doctor in the house when I need one! Happy Doctor’s Day!
- When there are tears, you are a shoulder, When there is pain, you are a medicine. When there is a tragedy, you are a hope. Happy Doctor’s Day 2022.
- Make sure physicians always know they are valued and supported. Foster a transparent environment, use independent contractors to fill gaps resulting from open positions and vacations, and hire permanent staff to help manage your critical, long-term needs.
- Provide a way for patients, coworkers, and friends to make an online donation-to your facility or practice, or perhaps a favorite charity-to honor physicians on National Doctors’ Day. Be sure to send a personal acknowledgment to each recognized physician regarding contributions received in his or her name.
- I am always sincerely thankful to the world’s best doctor, who is so kind and nice to help the patient and make the recovery fast. I wish as you spread the smiles on the other’s life, God will bless you with many smiles on your face. Happy Doctor’s Day!
Funny Doctor Quotes
- When we are in tears, we need a shoulder. When we are in pain, we need medicine. But when we are in a tragedy, we need you as you are the hope. Thanks for being there. Happy Doctor’s Day.
- A doctor is bestowed with the eye to see and treat weakness in mankind. He is the one who can give us hope when we are in doom. Sending warm wishes to you on Doctor’s Day 2022.
- On this occasion of Doctor’s Day, I express my gratitude to you for always being there for us, for serving us with happiness, and for treating our problems. Happy Doctor’s Day to you.
- There are days when we are unwell but then we have wonderful doctors like you who are always there to bring us back in shape and make us feel healthy and happy…. You are one such amazing doctor….. Sending you best wishes on Doctor’s Day.
- Not everyone can become a doctor because not every has the knowledge, skill, and patience to offer his services selflessly to the patients…. Wishing a very Happy Doctor’s Day to our highly inspiring doctor.
- Not everyone gets a chance to thank their doctors. This day I thank God for bringing such a great doctor in my life. Thanks a lot for everything that you have done for me. Happy Doctor’s Day.
- You have come into my life as a hope, a hope for a healthier future and I am sure with your treatment, I will be a healthy person one day. Thanks for your time. Happy Doctor’s Day.
- Dear Doctor, thank you for everything you have done for me to keep me in the best of my health. Your efforts have made me a healthier soul. Happy Doctor’s Day to you.
Inspirational Doctors Day Quotes
- “It is not healthy who needs a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.” – Jesus Christ.
- If every doctor strives to be as caring and generous as you, the world would be filled with smiles and laughter instead of pain and sorrow. Thanks for everything doc.
- The nightmare of my illness slowly became a dream of recovery, all thanks to a wonderful doctor who changed my destiny. Thanks, doc.
- A good doctor’s comforting and reassuring words are sometimes more powerful than medicines.
- I will be able to thank you for your medical services by paying my dues but I will never be able to thank you enough for all the support and advice you gave me as a friend. Thanks, doctor.
- It wasn’t the medicines, but your reassuring words gave me the strength to pull through my illness. Thanks, doc.
Proud to be a Doctor Quotes
- Dear Doctor, I feel so confident and safe when I know that I am in your hands. You have always been a savior to me. Thanking you for this wonderful occasion. Happy Doctor’s Day 2022.
- Thank you for being much more than just a doctor. You have been a doctor, a counselor, and a guide to me and I owe you so much in my life. Happy Doctor’s Day to you.
Best International Doctor Day Quotes Images
- “Wherever the art of medicine is loved, there is also a love of humanity.” – Hippocrates
- “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” – Albert Einstein
- “The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore, the physician must start from nature, with an open mind.” – Paracelsus
- “Only the healing art enables one to make a name for himself and at the same time give benefit to others.” -Chinese Proverb
- “The greatest mistake in the treatment of diseases is that there are physicians for the body and physicians for the soul, although the two cannot be separated.” -Plato
- “The good physician treats the disease; the great physician treats the patient who has the disease.” – William Osler
- “A doctor is not a mechanic. A car doesn’t react with a mechanic, but a human being does.” -Randa Haines
- “Drugs are not always necessary. Belief in recovery always is.” -Norman Cousins
- “It is not healthy who needs a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.” -Jesus Christ
- “In nothing do men more nearly approach the gods than in giving health to men.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “To array, a man’s will against his sickness is the supreme art of medicine.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.” – Voltaire
- “Wear the white coat with dignity and pride,it is an honor and privilege to get to serve the public as a physician.” – Bill H. Warren
- “People pay the doctor for his trouble; for his kindness they still remain in his debt.” – Seneca
- “I always tell my residents to never forget that we have the opportunity to do more good in one day than most people have in a month.” – Suneel Dhand
- “Let the young know they will never find a more interesting, more instructive book than the patient himself.” -Giorgio Baglivi
- “The aim of medicine is to prevent disease and prolong life; the ideal of medicine is to eliminate the need of a physician.” -William J. Mayo
- “We get out of life what we put into it. The way we treat others is the way we ourselves get treated.” -Ben Carson
- “Sometimes, the best thing we can do for our patients is to tell them what the best behavior is and then negotiate something they can live with.” -Nancy Dickey
- “Most doctors are prisoners of their education and shackled by their profession.” – Richard Diaz
- Amazing Loyalty Quotes On Friendship, Relationship, and Love
- Blessed Quotes That Will Help You Count Your Blessings
- Music Quotes That Will Fuel Your Soul
- Deep Depression Quotes & Sayings to make you feel better
We hope you like these collections of Happy Doctor’s Day Quotes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
Please Do Follow Us: