Each society expresses its happiness together through festivals. The major festivals of Hindus are Holi, Rakshabandhan, Dussehra, and Deepawali. Deepawali is the most prominent festival. The festival of Diwali brings happiness for everyone, whether younger or older everyone celebrates this festival with great pomp and show. Share these Diwali wishes, Diwali wishes images, Diwali quotes, Deepawali images 2021, with your family.
Diwali is celebrated on the new moon day of Kartik month. The dark night of Amavasya sparkles with innumerable lamps. It is said that Lord Rama returned to Ayodhya after 14 years of exile, in this joy Ayodhya people welcomed him by lighting Diya.
Sri Krishna also killed the demon named Narakasura on this day. This day is also Nirvana Day of Lord Mahavir Swami. For all these reasons we celebrate the festival of Deepawali.
This festival is celebrated by people of almost all religions. Many days before the arrival of this festival, the decoration or renovation work of houses starts.
Here are some of the best Diwali wishes, Deepawali messages, Diwali images, WhatsApp, and Facebook status to share Diwali with your loved ones.
Diwali 2021 Date and Time
When is Diwali in 2021?
In 2021, as per the lunar calendar, Diwali will occur on November 4 this year.
Lakshmi Puja Muhurta = 18:10 to 20:06
Duration = 1 Hours 55 Mins
Pradosh Kaal = 17:34 to 20:10
Vrishabha Kaal = 18:10 to 20:06
Diwali Wishes 2021
- “May the lamps light up your house and heart and bless you throughout the year. Tons of love!”
- “Sending you warm Diwali wishes to brighten up your life. Have a great Diwali with friends and family!”
- “Hope all the lights of this year’s Diwali enter through the darkest of rooms and bring the brightest of light into your life. I hope you achieve all your dreams. Happy Diwali!”
- “Hope all the darkness of your life gets castaway on this Diwali. Have a safe and mighty Diwali!”
- “May this Diwali, Come up with Beautiful Beginning, Fresh Hope, Bright Days, and New Dreams. Wishing You a Happy Diwali”
- “Deepavali, in the true sense, means ending all evils, cruelty, and hatred towards one another. Get together to celebrate the spirit of the festival. Happy Deepavali!”
- “Wishing that this Diwali brings prosperity to your business and more opportunities for us to work together!”
- “May the festival of lights, full your life with the glow of happiness and the sparkle of joy.”
- “May this day come with a beautiful beginning, fresh hope, and new dreams. Happy Deepavali to you!”
- “May the auspicious light beautifully illuminate every corner of your house and add meaning to your life.”
- “Let this Deepavali be safe, healthy, and green for you and your loved ones.”
- “May the festival of lights fill your life with the glow of happiness and the sparkle of joy. Happy Deepavali!”
- “May the lights of Diwali Diyas fill your home with wealth, happiness, and everything that Brings You Joy! I wish you and your entire family a very very Happy Diwali!”
- “May this festival of joy bring more happiness in your life. Happy Diwali!”
- “I pray to God on this Diwali to bless you with peace, prosperity, and fortune. Happy Diwali!”
- “May this Diwali bring new opportunities and hope in your life. Enjoy the festive to the fullest!”
- “Red, blue, green, yellow; not one but all are my favorite. And the most favorite one is the bright colorful lamp of Diwali. Wish you a very colorful & bright Diwali”
- “May the brightness of shimmering lanterns always stay in your life & make you bright;”
- “Wishes You a Very Happy, Bright, and Prosperous Diwali!”
- “Wish you all a Very Very Happy Diwali and Hope that Every Person Transform from the Darkness to the Happiness.”
- “May the millions of lamps of Diwali illuminate your life with happiness, joy, peace & health. Wish you and your family a very prosperous Diwali.”
- “May you be blessed with happiness and well being to last through the year.” ― Happy Diwali
- “Sky full of fireworks, mouth full of sweets. House full of diyas & heart full of joy. We Wish You A Happy Diwali.”
- “Happy Diwali to you and your family. May the darkness be cast away and hopes to rejoin your life.”
- “Diwali is the occasion of joy, peace, and celebration. Enjoy and celebrate it with your loved ones.”
- “On this beautiful occasion of Diwali, I wish for new opportunities, new hopes, and new kinds of happiness for you. I love you so much. Happy Diwali.”
- “Happy Diwali! Wishing the light of the lamp brighten up your life and guide you, always.”
- “May this Diwali bring prosperity, wealth, and success for each one of our family. Wishing you all a great time on this holy night. Happy Diwali!”
- “May this Diwali burns all the bad times and things for you and helps you enter in good time. Have a happy Diwali, friend.”
- “Wishing this Diwali brings you all kinds of prosperity in your life. May God bless you with sound health and joyous moments. Happy Diwali.”
- “Let us celebrate this Diwali and promise ourselves to fight against all the wrongs. Happy Diwali!”
- “In this festival of joy and celebration, I wish you good health, wealth, and progress in life.”
- “Light over darkness, hope or despair, and the victory of good in the world.” ― Happy Diwali
- “Shine like sparkles, glow like candles, and burn all the negativity like crackles. Wish you all a very lovely & cheerful Diwali”
- “May the festival of lights Illuminate your future.” Happy Diwali
Best Happy Diwali Messages
- “May the brightness of Diyas enlighten your world with endless hopes and inspiration.
- “May the divine and beautiful lights of Diwali lamps illuminate and brighten up your life with nothing but success, peace, and prosperity. Happy Diwali.”
- “Let yourself be seeped away by the joy this divine festival has brought once again. Forget your problems, for they will vanish before the happiness of this Diwali!”
- May this Diwali bring good health and good times for you and your family!”
- “May the light of million fireworks enlighten your way for the rest of your life. Light up the candles and let the divine celebration begin!”
- “Let the colors of this holy night decorate your life with peace, prosperity and success. I wish you an unforgettable Diwali this year!”
- “May this auspicious occasion brighten up your life with happiness, joy, and peace. Happy Diwali. Enjoy this beautiful festive to your fullest.”
- “Let the celebration of this Diwali bring endless joy to your life. May you have a wonderful year ahead full of new success and achievements!”
- “Light up your world with the brightness of a thousand Diyas. Be overwhelmed by the eternal blessings this Diwali has brought for all of us!”
Happy Diwali Messages for Family
- “Happy Diwali! Thank you for preparing all the amazing snacks and arranging such a great feast! May God allow us to celebrate hundreds of sparkling Diwalis together! Sending you love and joy.”
- “I really hope this Diwali brings good news and precious moments in our life. May this Diwali help us to be better human beings and enlighten us in life. Happy Diwali! Love you, all.”
- “This Diwali, I want to take my time out to thank God for a wonderful family who supports me no matter what. I am fortunate, indeed. May He keep us safe and blessed. Happy Diwali!”
- “Wishing a happy Diwali for every member of my wonderful family. May God keep us bonded together under one roof forever. May she keep us all happy!”
- “Nothing is more satisfying than a Diwali night spent in the presence of all the favorite faces in your life. I’m grateful for having you in my life. Happy Diwali!”
- “Diwali is the most wonderful occasion for reuniting with the closed one in life. Every Diwali is an occasion for making new memories with you all!”
- “Wishing you a wonderful and sparkling Diwali! May you get blessed with more smiles this year and enjoy your life to the fullest. Happy Deepawali.”
- “On this time of celebration, I hope all our hearts get illuminated with knowledge, wisdom, love, and truthfulness. Happy Diwali to my beloved family members, you guys are my strength!”
- “May God always bless us to thrive as a family and guide us throughout our life. I am forever grateful to be a part of this amazing family. Happy Diwali, everyone!”
- “May the happiness of this beautiful holy night remain the same for the rest of the year. May all of us become blessed by the divine power of God!”
- “I feel thankful for belonging in such an amazing family. You have made every Diwali in my life a special one. Let’s make this one special for you too!”
- “May this Diwali become the brightest of celebrations that you ever had! I love you so much just wanted to let you know on this auspicious day. Happy Diwali!”
Diwali Wishes for Friend
- “May the upcoming year help you fulfill your dreams and provide you with all that brings you joy. Enjoy the festival, and make wonderful memories. Love you!”
- “Life with you is like Diwali all year long! So, let’s celebrate our lives together and continue to have fun. I wish you have a safe and happy Diwali, my dear friend.”
- “Celebrate this festival of victory with happiness, sweets, and lights. May this auspicious festival bring you peace and prosperity in life. Have a happy and great Diwali!”
- “Hope the blessings of Diwali protect you from every harm throughout the upcoming year. Wishing you and your family a joyful and prosperous Diwali! May God always bless you.”
- “May this Diwali add new colors to your life and bring lights into your life. I am always here for you, my friend. Happy Diwali.”
- “I hope this Diwali vanishes all your worries and makes you happier than ever. Dear friend, thanks for being the light of my life and guiding me always. Happy Diwali, I love you so much.”
- “May this Diwali cheer you with all its attraction. Consume sweets and do not firecrackers for making the environment safe! I miss you every day. Have a blessed Diwali, friend. Love you.”
Happy Diwali Images
Yourfates.com wishes you all a very happy and cheerful Diwali. Stay Safe.
I hope you like these collections of Happy Diwali Wishes. Also, If you’ve found us useful, please do consider telling your friends about it. All you have to do is send these quotes on WhatsApp and ask them to subscribe to us.
If you like these quotes, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and share them around! Happy reading! Thanking you for visiting our Yourfates, for more updates on thoughts and quotes, please visit regularly for more updates.